剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
根据《科罗拉多之子》改编
史蒂芬·金著
《港湾》
第一季第二集
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
-联邦调查局 你是谁 -港湾警局 你是谁
- FBI! Who are you? - Haven PD. Who are you?
联邦调查局 你聋了吗
FBI. Are you deaf?
沃诺斯警长 这位是
Chief Wuornos, this is-
特派探员奥德丽·帕克
Special Agent Audrey Parker.
查到枪的来源了
Gun trace came in.
是我老相识的
It belongs to a guy I know.
叫杜克·科洛科尔
Duke Crocker.
-你拿了我的衣服 -还救了你一命
- You took my clothes. - I saved your life.
你就是杜克
You must be Duke.
抱歉 你还好吗
Oh! I'm sorry. Are you all right?
没事 什么感觉都没有
It's all right. I didn't feel it.
-你完全感觉不到疼痛吗 -对
- You seriously can't feel pain? - No.
我叫戴夫·蒂格斯 这个是我弟弟文斯
Dave Teagues. My brother, Vince.
《港湾先驱报》 联合主编戴夫·蒂格斯
科罗拉多之子
负责《港湾先驱报》的各项事务
Publishers of the Haven Heraid.
这可能就是我觉得你面熟的原因
This could be why I thought I recognize you.
她长得很像你
She looks like you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你还记得那些我没用过的休假吧
You know that vacation time I never take?
我想要休息几周
I need a few weeks.
我想调查一些事情
There's just something I need to look into.
她要留下来
She's staying.
她也许能帮你解决问题
Maybe she can help you with your troubles.
晚安
Good night.
又要来不及了 奥蒂斯
Running late again, Otis.
我明天就回来搞定这周的收据
I'll be back tomorrow to finish the week's receipts.
-没问题 -汉娜
- Sounds good. - Hannah!
爸爸
Dad.
你不是说已经辞去这里的工作了吗
I thought you said you weren't working here anymore.
我不常在这儿工作的
Well, I'm not working very much.
你此时应该跟鲍比在一起
This is time you should be spending with Bobby
或者做义工
or volunteering,
而不是在这个破酒吧浪费时间
not wasting your time in this pit of a bar.
说话注意点
Hey! Watch your mouth.
你给我听着 如果你愿意花费时间
Listen, if you want to spend your time
卖♥♥劣酒给废物 那是你的事
selling poison to losers, that's your business.
但如果我女儿要浪费宝贵的时间
If my daughter wants to waste her time
帮你做会计 这就是我的事了
bookkeeping for you, that's mine!
进来吧 我请你这废物喝一杯
Come on inside. I'll buy you a drink.
如果我没记错的话 你不喜欢加冰是吧
You liked it straight up, from what I remember, right?
你给我小心点 奥蒂斯
You take care, Otis.
汉娜 回家
Hannah, let's go!
亲爱的 走吧
Come on, sweetheart.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
肉丸三明治
Sandwich meatball?
什么
What?
什么时候把这个也写进菜单了
I wonder when they put that on the menu.
科罗拉多之子
好吧 早上好 帕克探员
Well, good morning to you too, Agent Parker.
我想知道更多关于她的事
I need to know more about her.
我最近很好 谢谢你的关心
I'm fine, thank you very much. Nice of you to ask.
你怎么还待在镇上
I didn't know you were still in town.
什么
That's it?
这就是你的回答吗 当地和气警♥察♥的闭门羹
That's all I get, the folksy, local cop brush-off?
这是文明世界嘛
I was shooting for civil.
好 你知道吗 你真是
Okay, you know what? You-
我的错 再来一遍
My bad. Let me take this again.
这张照片里的片警是你对吧
You were the local beat cop in that photo, right?
你一定向这个女人取过证
You would've taken a witness statement from that woman.
可能吧 都是陈年往事了
Maybe. It was a long time ago.
难道没有证据档案吗
Wouldn't there be an evidence file?
那是 很久 之前的事了
It was a long, time, ago.
你这小镇还真奇怪
This is a funny town you've got here.
这叫独特
Well I'd say "unique".
你说这话是在暗示什么吗
Now, is there a point coming my way?
我最近可帮了你不少 虽然没那么显眼
I've been a lot of help to you recently. Discreet help.
我只是希望咱俩能做点交易
And I was just hoping for a little quid pro quo.
这话听着有点违法的意思
Ooh, that sounds illicit.
毕竟这是文明世界嘛
I was shooting for civil.
好吧
All right.
好吧好吧 我帮你
Okay, you know what?
不过可能要花费几天时间
It's gonna take a couple of days.
你会在镇里待多久
How long are you gonna be in town?
这要看你的速度了
Well, that depends on you.
好吧 给你个建议 放轻松
Okay, well, my advice to you is, just relax.
享受生活
Enjoy yourself.
其实你应该参观一下
You know what you ought to do is go and visit
港湾驼鹿牧场
the Haven Moose Farm.
绝对不容错过
Not to be missed.
好好享受一下假期
Enjoy the vacation.
我从不休假
I don't do vacations.
万事总有第一次
Then look at it like a learning opportunity.
爸爸
Dad.
你居然还在
You're still in Haven.
是啊 显然我在休假
Oh, apparently, I'm vacationing.
其实我是在调查那张照片里的女人
Actually, I'm looking into the woman in the picture...
还没成功
unsuccessfully.
你有什么事情呢 内森
What can we do for you, Nathan?
锈桶酒吧那里出了件怪事
There's something strange down at the Rust Bucket.
我要去看看
I'm heading out.
我能跟着去吗
Hey, can I tag along?
我真的不太想去驼鹿博物馆
I'm not really big on the Moose Museum.
那其实是个农场
It's actually a farm.
管它是什么呢
Farm, gallery, museum...
我能去吗
Can I come?
-这个... -我觉得这是个好主意
- Well... - I think it's a good idea.
难得有人来协助内森
Nathan here can use all the help he can get.
你先请
After you.
终于能清静会儿了
Finally, some peace.
第一个问题
All right, so first question is,
为什么会有个大金属球
why is there a giant metal ball?
所有人都知道这个球
Oh, everyone knows that ball.
下一个问题
Second question:
居然有个所有人都知道的球
there's a ball everyone knows about?
是啊 是格林街上
Yeah, it's part of a sculpture
一座雕塑的一部分
that's usually up on Green Street.
一直都在那里
Been there forever.
每一届高中毕业生都试图将其偷走
Every year, high school seniors try and steal it,
但都以失败告终 转而去偷别的
fail, pick something else.
他们失败是因为...
And they fail because...
那可是个大铜球啊
It's a big bronze ball.
有人要为此付出代价
Someone's gonna pay for this!
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我是探员...不对 我是帕克警官
Agent-uh, Officer Parker,
港湾警局 差不多吧
Haven PD...sort of.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
一个大金属球毁了我的酒吧
Yeah, a big metal ball crushed my place.
是有人推下来的还是卡车卸下来的
Was there anybody pushing it or a truck that unloaded it?
就是从山上滚下来的
Just a ball rolling down the hill.
你最近有没有
How about is there a person in particular
招惹到谁
that you may have upset recently?
我昨晚和艾德·德里斯科尔吵了一架
Ed Driscoll was in my face last night.
-德里斯科尔来过这儿 -是啊
- Driscoll was here? - Yeah.
自从他戒酒后就非常讨厌这里
He's not a big fan of this place since he gave up drinking.
-你认识他 -是的
- You know him? - Yeah, I know him.
我还知道他住在格林街
I also know his place is up on Green Street.
球直到昨晚还在的地方
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表