剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》
第一季第五集
《港湾》前情提要
Previously on Haven...
我想知道更多关于她的事
I need to know more about her.
查出你母亲是否来过此处的最好方法
Best way to find out if your mother came through here
就是当个地方警♥察♥
is to be a local cop.
你当了警♥察♥ 却来骚扰我
...You get a badge, you get to harass me.
因为你是个卑鄙的罪犯
Because you're a lowlife criminal.
这句说得好
That's a good one.
利用别人是你的惯用伎俩
You're just using people like you always do.
你也打算要利用奥德丽吗
Are you planning on using Audrey too?
你看着很 不错
You look, uh, nice.
不错
Nice?
我是不是打扰到你俩了
Am I interrupting something?
转让契约
新生餐厅地♥产♥买♥♥卖♥♥合同
我不能要你的餐厅 比尔
I can't take your restaurant, Bill.
你长得很像一个人
You are the spitting image
几年前我卖♥♥过花给她
of someone I sold flowers to years ago.
-她叫什么名字 -露西
- What was her name? - Lucy.
应该是叫露西
I believe it was Lucy.
奶奶她老人家都比你扔得远
Our Grandmama could cast farther than you,
远得多
much farther.
是啊 奶奶那么厉害
Yeah, well, Grandmama was pretty tough,
所以我就当你是在夸我吧
so I'll take that as a compliment.
随你怎么想
Take it however you like.
那就看看你能扔多远啊
Let's see what you got.
好好看 学着点 哥哥
Watch and learn, brother.
奶奶这会儿正在她的灵柩里加工鱼钩呢
I believe our grandma's doing a little jig in her grave.
Jig也有跳吉格舞之意
该死
Oh, crap.
我好像听到她摔倒了 摔坏了屁♥股♥
Yeah, I think I heard her just fall and break a hip...
钩在那艘船上了
I'm caught up on that boat.
剪断鱼线好了
I'll cut the line.
别别别 那可是我最喜欢的饵料
No, no, don't do that. That's my favorite lure.
而且 那艘船没被拴着
Besides, I don't think that boat's tied.
看看能不能拉过来
See if you can reel it in.
这是谁的船啊
I wonder whose dinghy that is.
干得好
Good job.
好了 抓住它
All right, grab her.
好一股臭龙虾味
Oh, those lobsters reek.
那是什么
What's that?
把帆布掀起来看看
Lift that tarp off there.
我才不
No way.
哎呀 戴夫 有点胆量好吗
Oh, Dave, grow a set, would you?
我不信
I don't believe it.
是真的
It's true.
-你还打高尔夫 -千真万确
- You golf. - Indeed I do.
-你居然打高尔夫 -是的
- You're a golfer. - I am.
怎么 你就没什么嗜好吗
What, you don't have any hobbies?
有啊 我喜欢犯罪现场
Yeah, crime scenes.
听着就心旷神怡啊
Oh, sounds relaxing.
是啊 对我来说确实如此
Yeah, well, they are to me.
好了 这里是什么情况
All right, so what do we got here?
来看看
Okay.
这人也够长寿了
That guy has lived a full life.
至少得有一百岁
He's at least 100 years old.
怎么回事 你们移♥动♥了尸体吗
So what, did you guys move the body?
没办法 那艘船上都是水
Yeah, I had to. The boat was filling with water.
这把年纪了还钓鱼
Pretty old to go boating.
这把年纪了还能上船可真稀奇
Pretty old to even get in a boat.
这张帆布是刚刚盖上去的吗
All right, so did somebody just put a tarp over it?
不是 发现尸体的那两人说
No, the two guys that found the body
发现时已经盖着帆布了
said it was already under the tarp.
-已经盖着了吗 -对
- Under the tarp? - Yeah.
看到没
Oh, now, see?
这可比高尔夫有意思多了
This is so much better than golf.
你们还好吗
Well, hey. You guys okay?
-好多了 -好很多了
- We've been better. - Much, much better.
-尸体是你们发现的吗 -对
- You guys found the body? - We did.
但是我们发现时 尸体不是这个样子
But he didn't look like that when we found him.
那 那是什么样子
Well, what- what did he look like?
苍老 已死
Old, dead.
现在看起来则更苍老 死得更彻底
Now he looks even older, deader.
这个可能会有点用
Thought you might find this useful.
这是同一具尸体吗
Is that the same body?
文斯 警♥察♥是有相机的
I believe the police own a camera or two, Vince.
画个画像又没坏处 对吧
Well, it can't hurt, can it?
我们能为《港湾先驱报》要一份声明吗
Can we get a statement for the Haven Herald?
拜托 两位
Oh, come on, guys.
我到这里还不到十分钟
I've been here less than ten minutes.
对了 我能问你们个事儿吗
Hey, can I- can I ask you about something?
也不是什么事儿 就是打听个人
Oh, or not something but someone?
我们不认识他
Oh, we don't think we know him.
-已经难以辨认了 -不是不是
- Hard to tell, though. - No, no.
不关尸体的事
This isn't about the body.
你还记得那个长得像我的人吗
You remember that woman that I look like?
"科罗拉多之子"照片上的那个人吗
In the Colorado Kid pic?
对
Yeah.
1984年
1984?
-是3 1983年 -对
- '3. 1983. - Yes.
你们
Do you-
你们觉得 她的名字可不可能叫露西
do you think there's a chance that her name could be Lucy?
有可能
Could be.
照片上的人的名字我都不记得了
I don't remember a name attached to the photo.
我要走了
I got to get out of here.
迈泰酒吧在召唤他呢
Mai tais are calling him home.
咱们以后再说可以吗
Can we pick this up later?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
尸体身份不明
No ID on the body.
他们还说什么了吗
They have anything else to share?
没有 但是这具尸体有点不对劲
No, but something about this guy seems off.
有人把这家伙放到船上
All right, so somebody puts this guy in a boat
然后盖上了一张帆布
and then puts a tarp over him.
问题是 什么时候
The question is, when?
那些龙虾至少三天前就死了
Well, I'd say these lobsters have been dead three days,
甚至是一周前
maybe a week.
他肯定是去抓龙虾了
He was definitely out for lobster.
捕网 收集袋 捉虾棒都有
Snares, catch bag, tickle sticks.
捉虾棒
Tickle sticks?
你是从何得知这些东西的 私人收藏吗
What, do you know that from your private collection?
我爸爸有一艘渔船
My father has a fishing boat.
我们得跟港务局长核对一下
Well, we should check in with the harbor master.
如果有本地捕虾渔民失踪
If any of the local lobster men are missing,
她会知道的
she'll know.
也许她还能告诉我们
Yeah, and then maybe she can tell us
为什么年纪这么大的人还会出海工作
why somebody this old is still working.
小碧
Beattie.
我都不知道你怀孕了
I didn't even know you were expecting.
我没怀孕
I wasn't.
只是碰到了收养的机会
The adoption just came through.
这位是 本尼
Aw, this...is Benny.
本尼你好呀
Well, hi, there, Benny.
本尼好
Hi, Benny.
见到你真高兴啊 小本尼
Nice to meet you, Benny.
你是谁 你把我的搭档怎么了
Okay, who are you, and what have you done with my partner?
小宝宝确实可以改变一个人
Oh, babies do that to people.
我是碧翠斯·米歇尔 港务局长
I'm Beatrice Mitchell, harbor master.
不过大家都叫我小碧
But everybody calls me Beattie.
你好 我是奥德丽·帕克 幸会
Hi, I'm Audrey Parker. It's nice to meet you.
一听到尸体的事
Well, I scooped up Benny
我抱起本尼就立马赶过来了
and came right in when I heard about the body.
-我能抱抱吗 -当然可以
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表