剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
他真是个老顽固
He's a stubborn man.
他怎么想的 在试探我吗
What's his deal? Is he testing me?
不是你 是我
Not you. Me.
无意冒犯 但是我想破案
Hey, no offence, but half the reason
有一半的原因是想气他
I want to solve this case is just to piss him off.
你会成功的
And it would.
土威沃克崖
休憩场所
被国家养大就是这点好
I guess that's one advantage of being raised by the state:
不用和父母起冲突
not much parental conflict.
-所以你是孤儿咯 -我是自♥由♥探员
- So you're an orphan? - I'm a free agent.
土威沃克 这是土著语吗
Tuwiuwok. Is that Native American?
密克马克族语 "港湾"的意思
Micmac, yeah. It means "Haven."
还是港湾比较好拼
It's easier to spell, I guess.
这应该是莱斯特的脚印
Huh. This must be Lester's footprints.
看起来在追另一组脚印 这里
It looks like they're chasing a second set right...here.
莱斯特的脚印...
And Lester's end...
到这里就没了
abruptly, here.
有可能
Could be.
树被连根拔起
Uprooted trees?
真诡异
Well, that-that's strange.
这个时节会刮龙♥卷♥风♥吗
You guys get tornadoes up here this time of year?
-大概每年一次 -是吗
- Maybe...one a year. - Really?
肯定有什么把树弄成这样
'Cause something did a number on these trees.
昨晚没有风 我查过了
No wind last night. I already checked.
你查了
You did?
也找不到大炮
Couldn't find a cannon either.
现在才像办案
Now we're talking.
好枪 虽然莱斯特没中弹
Nice gun, though Lester wasn't shot.
我找到了这个
I did find this.
帽子
A hat?
我认识戴这种帽子的人
I know a guy who wears a hat like this.
我也认识 但这不是证据
So do I, but that doesn't make it evidence.
莱斯特把那个人的钱全偷了
Well, Lester stole all my guy's money.
好吧 那就能算证据了
Well, okay. So that makes it evidence.
去见见你说的这个人吧
Let's go talk to your guy.
欢迎来到港湾
Welcome to Haven.
喜欢吃煎饼吗
You like pancakes?
-我们这煎饼不错 -那龙虾呢
- We got good pancakes. - What about lobster?
龙虾不是缅因州特产吗
And isn't Maine famous for lobster?
我不爱吃龙虾
I don't like lobster.
但我特喜欢煎饼
I really like pancakes.
我喜欢你这车
I like the truck.
谢谢 我19岁时得到的
Thanks. Had it since I was 19.
你怎么能开这么久
How do you keep a car that long?
因为我不往悬崖下面开
I don't drive off cliffs.
对了
So...
这帽子是谁的来着
who's this hat belong to?
康拉德·布劳尔 海湾战争老兵 在镇上做杂工
Conrad Brower, Gulf War vet, local handyman.
跟莱斯特同时服的役
Went into the service with Lester.
退役后康拉德成了无业游民
Conrad came out an unemployed hero.
而莱斯特成了拥有电脑技术的败类
Lester came out a loser with computer skills.
曾因偷走了战友们的退伍补贴而坐牢
Did time for stealing VA benefits from guys he was in with.
其中有康拉德
Including Conrad.
-康拉德你好 -你好内森
- Hey, Conrad. - Nathan.
又在帮玛丽安了
Helping Marion again?
我就是干这个的
That's what I do.
我们在土威沃克崖发现了你的帽子
Found your hat up on Tuwiuwok Bluff.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Appreciate it.
你昨天晚上去那里了吗
Uh, were you out there yesterday evening?
保持距离
Maintain the perimeter.
-拜托 -什么意思
- Please. - What?
康拉德不习惯别人离他太近
Uh, Conrad has personal space issues.
好吧
Right.
不好意思 布劳尔先生
Pardon me, Mr. Brower.
你何时方便回答我的问题呢
Any particular time you were planning on answering my question?
我今天早上在那里
I was up there this morning.
我喜欢看船出海
I like to watch the boats head out.
可能把帽子落在那里了
Forgot the hat, I guess.
所以你没见过乔纳斯·莱斯特
And you never saw Jonas Lester?
-出事之前没见过 -但你确实认识他
- Not moving. - But you did know him.
-你是说服役的时候吗 -对
- You mean the service. - Right.
在他服完役后 他偷走了你所有的钱
And then when he got out, he stole all your money.
受害者不止我一人 我知道你想说什么
Not just mine. I know where you're going.
康拉德
Conrad.
昨天的黄昏和晚上 你在哪
Yesterday, late afternoon, evening, where were you?
我在水滨湾挖蛤蜊
Digging clams. Out to Edgewater Bay.
一直到日落
Till sunset.
你就回答"好"与"不"
All right, you speak monosyllable.
在我进去跟店主交谈的同时
You want to try to break through his perimeter
你能尽力突破他的安全距离吗
while I go inside and talk to the shop owner?
好
Sure.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
布劳尔先生 如果你有话想跟我说
Mr. Brower, if you have something that you want to tell me,
你就直说
you go right on ahead.
真诡异
That's weird.
康拉德 康拉德
Conrad? Conrad!
他消失了
He's gone.
小心点
Look out!
内森 小心
Nathan! Watch out!
恭喜你 内森
Congratulations, Nathan.
你要跟我回去做核磁共振检查了
Now you get to come back with me for an MRI.
-又来了 -都第九次了吧
- Another. - Lucky number nine.
对啊 开心点 第十次就免费赠送了
Yeah. Cheer up. The tenth one's free.
他已经是常客了 我马上回来
He's a regular. I'll be back in a jiff.
你完全感觉不到疼痛吗
So you seriously can't feel pain?
我这叫特发性神经病
It's called idiopathic neuropathy.
车门夹到你手的时候
You really couldn't feel it
你完全感觉不到吗
when that car door hit your hand?
-对 -能感觉到火吗
- No. - Can you feel fire?
-不能 -冰呢
- No. - Ice?
很奇怪 我能感觉到冰
Oddly, yes. I can feel ice.
-你能感觉到冰吗 -当然不能
- You can feel ice? - No.
不过我感到头疼了
I can feel a headache coming on, though.
话说刚刚真诡异
Hey, so that was strange.
从来没见过那样的雾
I've never seen fog like that before.
缅因州有各种各样的雾
Maine gets lots of kinds of fog.
好了 坐车后面去
All right. Get in the back.
我能开车去
Oh, I can drive myself.
没有商量的余地 内森
I'm not arguing with you, Nathan.
坐后面
The back.
去吧
Go.
我会给局里打电♥话♥ 调查康拉德的不在场证明
I'll call the Bureau then check out Conrad's alibi.
埃莉诺 你太小题大做了
Eleanor, you're overreacting.
-我是霍华德 -霍华德探员 我还在这边
- Howard. - Agent Howard, yeah. I'm still here.
我发现的线索都与案件无关
I haven't found anything, nothing relevant anyway.
-我会和你保持联络的 -好的 再见
- But I'll keep in touch. - Okay, bye.
你一定是帕克探员吧
You must be Agent Parker.
我知道你在调查乔纳斯·莱斯特的死因
I understand you're investigating Jonas Lester's death.
你们是...
And you are...
我叫戴夫·蒂格斯 这个是我弟弟文斯
Dave Teagues. My brother, Vince.
《港湾先驱报》 联合主编戴夫·蒂格斯
负责《港湾先驱报》的各项事务
Publishers, editors, and every damn thing else in the Haven Herald.
我们本以为莱斯特会是我们的头条
We thought Lester'd be our lead,
但现在变成这场大雾了
but now it'll be the fog.
是的 那场雾来得很奇怪 对吧
Yeah. That fog was strange, right?
欢迎来到港湾
Well, welcome to Haven.
总觉得我以前见过你
I keep feeling like I've seen you before.
听起来太毛骨悚然了
Didn't sound creepy at all.
老天啊 是有点 不是吗
Oh, Lord. It does. Doesn't it?
因为是你说的 文斯
Only because you said it, Vince.
要不我们晚点再去找你
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表