剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
我要你马上把门打开
I need you to open the door now!
这倒也是种办法
Hey, that's another way to go.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那些小孩都不到一周大
Those babies can't be more than a week old.
三周生三个小孩
Three babies in three weeks?
我以为是你吸取了那些人的生命
I thought you were taking the life from these men,
但其实是
but it's-
是婴儿在吸取生命 是吧
it's the babies that are doing that, isn't it?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不知道你的家族史吗
Didn't you know your family's history?
我以为我能控制住
Oh, I thought I could control it,
但我不能控制海伦娜的所做作为
but I can't control anything that Helena does.
天意如此吧
That, as they say, is that.
我们得阻止她生这个小孩
We need to stop her from delivering this baby.
有点太晚了
Well, it's too late for that.
-婴儿要出来了 -让我过去
- This baby's comin'. - Give me room!
我要休息会儿
I need to rest.
我早上起床的时候
You know, when I woke up this morning,
根本没想到今天会是我的最后一天
I didn't think today was gonna be the day.
你知道我的意思
Ah, you know what I mean.
一切都未结束
It's not over yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一开始不知道海伦娜在做什么
I didn't know what Helena was doing,
后来才知道的
not at first.
她明白的 甜心
She knows that, honey.
我需要你帮我搞清楚
I need you to help me figure this out,
好吗 碧翠斯
okay, Beatrice?
-现在吗 -是 就是现在
- Now? - Yes, now!
如果我们没搞清楚 杜克就会死
If we don't, Duke will die.
好
Okay.
现在 从头开始讲
Okay, now, just- just start at the beginning.
几周前
A few weeks ago,
我遇到了我的前夫
I ran into my ex-husband.
接下的四天我把自己锁在房♥间里
I spent the next four days locked in my room.
为什么
Why?
他跟我讲了他的新家庭
He talked about his new family,
讲他刚出生的小女儿
the little girl that he just had.
我们失去过一个孩子 也因此而分手
We'd lost a baby, and it tore us apart.
在那之后 我就无法下床了
After that, I just couldn't get out of bed,
直到
until...
直到你变成了海伦娜
Until you became Helena.
是她出去遇见了倒霉的菲尔
She went out and met that poor guy Phil.
当海伦娜附体时
When Helena was in charge,
那些感觉便烟消云散了
all those feelings were gone.
然后你早上醒来就...
And then you would wake up in the morning and...
就怀孕了
and be pregnant.
医生们
The doctors
说我再也不会怀孕了
said that I would never carry a baby again.
但是当我看到菲尔老死在码头时...
And then when I saw Phil dead on the dock...
你认出了纹身
That's when you recognized the tattoo
并发觉了海伦娜的所作所为
and you realized what Helena was doing?
好了 那要怎么阻止这一切呢
Okay, how- how do we stop this?
阻止不了
You can't!
那你是怎么阻止她祖母的呢
Well, how did you stop her grandmother?
我没有 她难产而死
I didn't. She died in childbirth.
挺住啊 哥们儿 坚持住
Come on, man. Stay with me.
你真的恨我吗
Do you really hate me?
"恨"用得太重了
Hate's a strong word.
我就要死了
I'm dying.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
一般情况下 我喜欢独自一人
Generally, I liked being alone.
但我不想孤老而终
But I didn't want to die that way.
你今天不会死的
You're not gonna die today.
你就是死 也得是被我亲手解决掉
When you die, it's gonna be 'cause I killed you myself.
宫缩越来越频繁了
The contractions are coming too close.
无论如何 孩子就要出世了
This baby is coming, like it or not!
好了 你为这家庭接生过的孩子中
Okay, have you ever delivered a baby in the family
有父亲还在世的吗
where the father didn't die?
从来没有
Never.
碧翠斯 我知道这很困难
Okay, Beatrice, I know this is hard,
但是我需要更多答案
but I still need more answers.
我尽力
I'll try.
周五晚上你或者海伦娜和男人上♥床♥
So you or Helena slept with the men on Friday night?
然后婴儿会在周日出生
The babies come on a Sunday,
那个男的会在同一天老死
and the men died on the same day.
好了 乔·坎贝尔并不是周日去世的
Okay, well, Joe Campbell didn't die on Sunday.
他是周一去世的
He died on a Monday.
第二次分娩有什么不同吗
Was there something different with the second birth?
分娩并不顺利
There was problems with the delivery.
-出了什么问题 -婴儿有夭折的危险
- What kind of problem? - The baby was in distress.
我们不得不把他放在保温箱里一整天
We had to put him under a warmer for a day
直到他有所好转
until he got better.
好了 乔·坎贝尔周一下午去世的
Okay, well, Joe Campbell died Monday afternoon.
那时候发生什么了吗
Did something happen then?
那时候艾比终于让我抱我的孩子了
That's when Abby finally let me hold my baby.
好吧
Okay.
你抱起你的孩子 然后乔就去世了
So you held the baby, and-and Joe died.
求你了
Please.
求你别让我再失去一个孩子
Please don't let me lose another baby.
海伦娜已经夺走两个人的性命了 碧翠斯
Helena already took two men's lives, Beatrice.
你有机会拯救下一个
And you have the chance to save one.
你愿意这么做吗
Will you do that?
杜克
Duke!
杜克
Duke!
杜克
Duke!
把她给我
Give her to me.
或许孩子的父亲抱着她
Maybe if the father holds the baby,
就会逆转老化
it'll reverse the aging.
我知道我都是现猜的
Now, I know that I'm basically just winging it,
但是现在能把她给我了吗
but can you give her to me now?
-来了 -他快断气了
- All right. - He's barely breathing.
好的 给
Okay. Here.
看见没有
Did you see that?
这孩子会让他情况更糟糕
The baby makes him sick.
他俩不能靠近
They can't be near each other.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
-好了 -杜克 坚持住
- All right. - Duke, hang on.
我要带你离开这儿
I'm gonna get you out of here.
该拿你怎么办呢
What are we gonna do with you?
杜克怎么样了
So how's Duke?
逐渐好转了
He's getting better every minute.
但是他记不起来发生了什么
But he doesn't seem to remember what happened to him.
他会没事的
He'll be fine,
只要让他和小吉恩离得远远的
as long as we keep baby Jean away from him.
简直难以置信
That's unbelievable.
碧翠斯呢
And Beatrice?
她正努力照顾身边的两个孩子呢
She's trying to concentrate on the two babies she has.
她不忍♥心看吉恩被送走
She couldn't bear to watch Jean go away.
是啊 我觉得内森也不忍♥心
Yeah, I don't think Nathan will be able to either.
在我们机构和艾比帮助下
Between our agency and Abby,
我们会给她找一个好家庭的
we'll find her a good home.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
应该告诉杜克这孩子的事吗
Think we should tell Duke about the baby?
我不知道
I don't know.
处理这种事没有
You know, there's not a rule book
对应的规章手册
for this kind of thing.
他也不是当父亲的料
He's not exactly father material.
但显然你是啊
But apparently you are.
回去的路上正好有个产科病房♥
You know, there's a maternity ward on the way home.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表