剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
and you don't trust me.
反正你还是会告诉我盒子在哪的
But you're gonna tell me where that box is anyway.
为什么这么肯定
Why would I do that?
因为你不可能永远不去想
Because you can't keep this up forever.
不去想什么
Keep what up?
大象 驴 和斑马
Elephants, donkeys, and zebras, huh?
企鹅 鳄鱼 还有蛇
Penguins, crocodiles, and snakes.
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
继续 伙计 继续想动物园
Keep it up, man. Keep trying to think of the zoo.
千万别想盒子
Don-don't think of the box.
千万别想盒子
Don't think of the box. Ah...
高空秋千上穿紧身衣的女孩的裸体
Naked girls on trapezes in leotards?
你的思想还真是肮脏
Whoa. You-you got a dirty mind.
现在 填空 填空
Now, fill in the blanks. Fill in the blanks.
填空
Fill in the blanks.
谢谢你 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢[俄语]
Spasibo.
东西已经到手了 正回港湾
We've got the item. We're heading back to Haven now.
钱已经准备好了 你还要多久
I've got your money. How long before you get here?
我们在小高岛的西南方向20海里
We're 20 miles southwest of Little Tall Island,
坐标(2,3,0)
bearing 2-3-0.
-还要40分钟 -40分钟
- 40 minutes. - 40 minutes?
为什么要这么久
Why so long?
科洛科尔的船漏了
Crocker's boat's sinking.
船可能无法靠岸
Might not make it to shore.
可能只是我们两人在小艇上
Might just be the two of us in a dinghy.
收到
Copy that.
内森
Nathan.
内森 听得到我说话吗
Nathan, can you hear me?
内森
Nathan.
奥德丽 你在哪
Audrey? Where are you?
我在小高岛的西南方向大约20海里
I'm about 20 minutes southwest of Little Tall Island,
坐标(2,3,0)
bearing 2-3-0.
(2,3,0) 我马上派人过去
2-3-0. Okay, let me call it in.
杜克的船被以斯拉·科尔伯特占领了
Duke's boat has been taken over by an Ezra Colbert
还有一个人叫托拜厄斯·布莱恩 拼写是所以的"以"-
and a Tobias Blaine, spelled E-Z-
我知道他们是谁 我看过他们的资料了
I-I know who they are. I read your file on 'em.
我就知道密♥码♥太简单了
I knew that password was too easy.
你为什么不告诉我你在调查他们
Why didn't you tell me you were looking into them?
抱歉 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should have.
我认为也许其中一个人有异能
I thought that maybe one of them was troubled
也许他们是纸牌老千
and that maybe they were card sharks,
但我可没想到他们是绑♥架♥犯
but I didn't think they were kidnappers.
我想调查清楚一点再告诉你
I wanted to dig a little deeper before I went to you.
我也做了点调查 恐怕没好消息
Well, I did some digging too. The news isn't good.
-快说 -看样子以斯拉因为情绪困扰
- Talk quick. - Looks like Ezra spent a year
在精神病院待过一年
in a psychiatric facility for the emotionally disturbed.
医生怎么诊断的
What was the doctor's diagnosis?
未知的狂躁症和抑郁症
Unknown mania and depression,
伴有敏锐察觉和预知未来的症状
compounded by bouts of acuity and prescience.
医生的意思就是他有异能
That's doctor speak for troubled.
对啊 "不寻常的预知"算哪门子诊断
Yeah, what kind of diagnosis is "Unusual prescience"?
我应该是明白了 我见过他预知
I think I know. I've seen it.
就像是他能在你思考之前
It's like he can anticipate what you're gonna think
就预料到你会想什么
before you think it.
我得挂了
Hey, I gotta go.
谢谢你 真是帮了大忙
Thank you. That was a huge help.
奥德丽 奥德丽
Audrey, Audrey.
海岸警卫队已经出发了
Coast Guard's on their way.
干得漂亮 儿子
Nice work here, son.
她还在那艘船上
She's still on that boat.
你的海岸警卫队最好有用
You better hang on to that gold star.
我尽力了 内森 真的尽力了
I'm trying here, Nathan. I really am.
有点太晚了
It's a little too late.
内森
Nathan.
等等
Wait.
内森
Nathan.
听我说
Listen to me.
听着 我不可能一直活着
Look, I-I'm not gonna live forever.
我知道你现在恨我
I know you hate me now,
但总有一天你会希望
but there's gonna come a day when you're gonna wish
曾经珍惜机会跟我好好相处过
you'd just taken the chance to make nice with your old man.
所以你是让我
So just like that,
无视30年来的记忆和痛苦
you want me to look at the last 30 years
就这样一笔勾销吗
and just let bygones be bygones?
我们永远都不可能和谐相处 是吧
We're never gonna get along, are we?
有点可悲 因为想想以前
It's kind of sad, 'cause we used to,
我们还挺和谐的
back in the day.
别把她扯进来
Oh, don't bring her into this.
我为什么不能提她
Why shouldn't I bring her into this?
她是你母亲 我们都很怀念她
She's your mother. We both miss her.
-我说不许提她 -你觉得不提就没事吗
- I said don't! - So you think that's it?
如果她还活着 我们就能和谐相处吗
That if she were alive today, that she'd be able to fix us?
对啊 没错
Yeah, that's it.
都是她的错
It's her fault.
那个自私的女人死了
The selfish bitch died...
剩你独自带着你的白♥痴♥儿子
left you alone with your idiot son.
你就尽力
So you- you did your best,
忽略他
which meant ignoring him
直到他不再向你索取任何东西
until he stopped looking your way for much of anything.
好吧 如果这就是你想要的
Well, that's what you wanted.
你知道吗 警长 你如愿以偿了
You know what, Chief? That's what you got.
对不起 内森
I'm sorry, Nathan.
真的对不起 我不知道说什么好
I really am. I don't know what to tell you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
40分钟
40 minutes.
闭嘴
Shut up!
所有人都闭嘴
Just...everybody shut up!
你就不能安静一小会儿吗
Why can't you be quiet for a little while?
我的头撑满了 很疼
My head is full and it hurts,
每个人都一直在往里填东西
and everybody keeps putting stuff in it!
好的 好的
All right. All right.
我会让你跟鱼聊会儿 好吗
I'm gonna leave you to commune with the fish for a while. Hmm?
好 很好 鱼 鱼很安静
Yeah, okay. Good. Yeah, fish- fish are quiet.
没错
Yeah.
瞧啊 突击部队来了
Well, well, it's the cavalry.
我总是梦到他们来抓我 而不是救我
You know, I always saw 'em coming to get me, not save me.
-嘘 -你怎么逃出来的
- Shh! - How'd you get out?
你的逃生密道啊
Your escape hatch.
牌打得真棒 是吧 他们真厉害
Man, great poker game, huh? Those guys rock.
他们来这儿不是为了打牌
Okay, yeah, they didn't come here for poker.
是为了找一样
They came here for something
我藏得非常非常好的东西
that I had hidden very, very well,
可不知道为什么以斯拉却找到了
but somehow Ezra figured it out.
不过我认为那是他的超能力
Yeah, but see, I think that that's his thing.
我认为他对这艘船这么了解的原因
I think that's why he's so all over the place
就是他能知道人们要做什么
is that he can figure out what people are gonna do.
我就知道 我就说嘛
I knew-I knew it. I'm just sayin'.
那又怎样 他是会读心术吗还是什么
So what, he's like some kind of mind reader or something?
不 他不是 不完全是读心术
No, he's not- he's not quite a mind reader.
我觉得是他能判断出你要去哪
I think it's that he can tell where you're gonna go
和做什么事
and what you're going to do.
不过这会 会让他的大脑乱成一团
But it just-it scrambles his brain a lot.
那你要怎么打败一个
So how do you beat somebody
总是能知道你下一个动作的人呢
who always knows what your next move is?
我不确定 不过
I'm not sure, but I'm...
我想我有办法了
I think I got something.
顺便说一句
Oh, um... by the way.
我的船正在下沉
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表