剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You can ask me stuff if you want.
问吧 我会坦诚回答
Go ahead, I'm an open book.
问吧
Hit me. Shoot.
你觉得吉米怎样
What do you think about Jimmy?
吉米怎么了
Jimmy?
他买♥♥了柳木炭画笔
He bought willow charcoal.
我听说亚力克那天在船上使唤他来着
Well, I heard Alec bossing him around on the boat the other day
然后在薇琪面前责骂他
and then barking at him in front of Vickie.
你觉得这个足以让他陷害岳父
You think that's reason enough
让其背上谋杀的罪名吗
to set up your father-in-law for murder?
或许 但如果吉米知道我们盯上他了
Maybe, but if Jimmy knows that we're on to him
然后他是这一切的...
and he's the guy that's doing all this...
用心灵感应害人的幕后凶手
telekinetic slicing and breaking of people.
那他就不是那种
Yeah, then he's not exactly the kind of guy
走过去就能逮捕的人
that we can just walk on up to and Mirandize him.
没错
No.
所以我们要悄悄接近他
So we need to sneak up on him.
那你们想让我做什么
Now what exactly do you want me to do?
用你的船靠近因多芬号♥
Use your boat to get close to the Endorfin.
警用船只会惹人注目
A police boat is just gonna stick out like a sore thumb.
你记得我找你帮我
You remember when I asked you to help me
搞定那些违规停车罚单吗
with those parking tickets?
你拒绝了我
You turned me down.
这个可比违规停车罚单更重要
This is more important than parking tickets.
只是看问题的视角不同而已 内森
That's a matter of perspective, Nathan.
罚款可贵了
Those things get expensive.
杜克 说真的
Duke, seriously,
我只想请你帮个忙
I'm just asking for a favor.
我嗅到了一丝危险的气息
I'm sensing a dangerous trend here.
要听实话吗
Truth?
那太好了
That would be nice.
因多芬号♥是艘配置高端的渔船
The Endorfin is a high-end fishing charter.
它专用于大客户谈大生意
It takes out big-ticket customers who want big-ticket items.
我可以拿到那些货
I can get those things.
你和他们有业务往来吗
You do business with them?
是
Yeah.
事实上我正要给他们
In fact I'm getting them
运送一批价格不菲的高品质葡萄酒
a delivery of some very expensive noble grape.
别担心 内森
Don't worry, Nathan.
我付海关税了
I paid the customs fees.
所以保护你生意上的伙伴
And so protecting your business with the owner
比帮助我们还重要是吗
is more important than helping us?
它就非得是个单选题吗
I mean, does it have to be an either-or?
走吧 我有个更好的主意
Come on. I have another idea.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
50毫升的安定?
50 ccs of Diazepam.
能在十秒内放倒一头灰熊
Drops a grizzly bear in ten seconds.
有什么更强烈的吗
Do you have anything stronger?
怎么了 我们又不知道对手是谁
What, we don't know who we're up against.
我们就和他谈谈
We're just gonna talk to him.
不过万一我们出什么事 直接给他一枪
Yeah, but if anything happens to us, just tranq him.
比如什么样的事
Anything like what?
像是我们开始流血或尖叫
You know, like we start bleeding or screaming,
之类的事
or stuff like that.
如果情况越发危险...
And if it gets dangerous...
我会直射他的颈部 见效最快的地方
I put it in his neck, fastest place.
我本来想说"快逃"
I was gonna say "Run."
杰斯 我并不想你置身险境
Jess, I don't want you at risk here.
这并非你的工作
This isn't your job.
我没事 能帮到你我很高兴
Okay, I'm fine. Happy to help you.
这不是你期待的约会吧
Not the date you were expecting, is it?
但真正的约会也不远了吧
But it's coming up, right?
对
Right.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做我一直在理查兹的船上做的事
What I'm always doing on Captain Richards' boat.
确保他的客户得到完美接待
I'm making it perfect for his clients.
-如果是我一定会疯掉 -什么
- That would drive me crazy. - What?
就是得没完没了地
You know, just having to spend the day
听一帮富得流油的旅客
with a bunch of tourist fat cats
呼来唤去
telling me what to do.
那不公平
That's not fair.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不会相信他们中有些...
You wouldn't believe some of their...
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米 怎么了
Jimmy, what's wrong?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这能让他镇静好一会儿了
There... that should keep him sedated for a while.
你...
You, uh...
你要来点么
you want some?
我很好
I'm fine.
很抱歉打扰到你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我不想带他去医院
I didn't want to take him to the hospital.
没有医疗保险
Yeah, they wouldn't take him anyway
他们也不会收他
with no health insurance.
你带他过来是对的
You did the right thing bringing him here.
从某种程度上讲
On some levels,
他是个完美的房♥客
he is the perfect houseguest.
你连这都能开玩笑
You can joke about this?
我什么时候都能开玩笑
I can always joke.
不然一个人要怎么度过缅因州港湾的冬天
How else does one get through a winter in Haven, Maine?
这是有关那些"麻烦"的 不是吗
It's the troubles, isn't it?
我猜是的
Yeah, I guess so.
等等 为什么"麻烦"都在这里发生
Wait... why are they here?
我不清楚
I don't know.
也许是某种外太空对我们的人格测试
Maybe it's some kind of cosmic test of our character.
如果这真是测试的话
Well, if this is a test,
你能得个优秀 我却输得惨烈
you get an a-plus, and I get a "you suck."
你应对得挺好的
Well, you're doing fine.
是吗
I am?
-没错 -真的
- Yeah. - Really?
实话跟你说 我有点吓坏了
Because to be honest with you, I'm kinda freakin'.
某种事物在刻意攻击人们
There is something attacking people intentionally,
而它 不管是什么
and it, whatever it is,
它知道我在追查它
it knows that I am on to it.
而且...
And...
联邦调查局从未教过我该如何对付这种麻烦
Well, the FBI, they never trained me for the troubles.
我想也不会
I suppose not.
为什么我就不能离开这个小镇
God, why can't I just walk away from this town?
你可以的 但是我们都知道
Well, you could, but we both know
港湾有它独特的...魅力
Haven has its... charms.
奥德丽 你真的想那样做吗
Audrey, is that what you really want,
远离这里 回到联调局
to leave, go back to the FBI?
我要找出这东西
I want to find this thing.
然后呢
And?
我要让它付出代价
And I want to kick its ass.
吉米会好起来吗
Is Jimmy going to be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你看到那诡异的场面了
You saw that weirdness.
没错 而且我觉得我们真的很勇敢
Yeah, and I thought we were really brave.
我哪里勇敢了
What did I do that was brave?
你没有吓得尿裤子
You didn't pee yourself.
-你该回家了 杰斯 -说什么呢
- You should go home, Jess. - Really?
为什么 我能帮忙的
Why? I can help.
怎么帮
How?
你倒说说看要怎么帮
Hmm? How can you help?
隔壁房♥间那人连脸都没了
There's a guy in the next room who just lost his face.
在底下停尸房♥里还有个人被切成了片
There's another down at the morgue who was shredded.
我现在正经历着一出怪胎真人秀
I'm in the middle of a freak show here.
这不是个正常的善良姑娘该待的地方
This isn't any place for a normal girl with good intentions.
是你把我找来的
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表