剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
We have a little present for you.
文斯 放轻松 又不是只小狗
Vince, relax. It isn't a puppy.
给你
Here.
这可能就是我觉得你面熟的原因
This could be why I thought I recognized you.
我们在二十七年前的报纸档案里发现了这个
We found that in our newspaper archives from 27 years ago.
科罗拉多之子
她是谁
Who is she?
我还想让你告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
你有家人在这吗
Do you have family around here?
我没有家人
Uh...I don't have family anywhere.
你还在纠结那场大雾吗
Are you still puzzling over that fog?
不只是那场大雾
Oh, more than just the fog.
康拉德·布劳尔上过报纸吗
Did Conrad Brower ever make the paper?
如果能用下你电脑的话
It's easy enough to check our archives,
只要查一下我们的档案库就能知道了
if I can use your computer there.
好的 用吧
Oh, yeah. Go ahead.
港湾自动气象观察与预报
相当熟练啊
Wow, that's impressive.
你应该看他是怎么用谷歌♥引擎的
You should see him use the Google machine.
你真够幽默的
You're hilarious.
康拉德·布劳尔 有什么关键词吗
Conrad Brower. Any particular context?
天气
Weather.
我喜欢这孩子的思维方式
Oh, I like how this girl thinks.
没什么关于康拉德的信息
Nothing much on Conrad,
只有篇沙场英雄归来的寻常报道
just the usual returning war hero piece.
文笔十分优美
A beautifully written war hero piece.
显然 这是他写的
Obviously, he wrote it.
不过你经历的诡异天气确实有过
Those weather patterns of yours turned up, though.
有一篇1956年哈罗德采访
There's that interview Harold did
黑斯廷斯家族的文章
with the Hastings family in 1956,
就在他们从乔治亚州凯勒林镇搬到这里以后
right after they moved here from Calerin, Georgia.
1956年
1956?
他们的家乡被一连串诡异的暴风雨所摧毁
They were the only survivors of a freakish series of storms
而他们是唯一的幸存者
that destroyed their hometown.
女儿是个十足的泼妇
Daughter was a cast-iron bitch.
-戴夫 -她本来就是
- Dave! - Well, she was.
她最近死翘翘了真是大快人心
It was a blessing when she kicked off recently.
但她的孙女很可爱
The granddaughter is lovely, though.
伙计们
Guys.
一定是因为融入了考德威尔家族的血统
Well, it must have been the Caldwell part of the family.
考德威尔 你是说玛丽安·考德威尔吗
Caldwell? Do you mean Marion Caldwell?
没错
Yeah.
我追踪了那个号♥码
I traced that number.
莱斯特最后上了另一条船
Lester ended up with another boat.
你有什么发现
What did you find?
玛丽安·考德威尔的财务记录
Marion Caldwell's financials.
莱斯特回港湾是为了她的钱
Lester came back to Haven for her money,
为了她妈妈留给她的两百万遗产
specifically the $2 million her mother left her.
这就说得通了
That fits.
我们之前错了
We were wrong.
不是玛丽安在保护康拉德
Marion wasn't protecting Conrad.
而是康拉德一直在保护她
Conrad was protecting her all along.
我认为案发当时玛丽安同他在一起
I think Marion was on that cliff with him.
很有道理
That makes perfect sense.
莱斯特有个同伙
And Lester had a partner.
他手中关于玛丽安的信息都是...
He got all this information about Marion from-
泰德给他的
From Ted.
喂
Hello?
玛丽安 我是奥德丽·帕克
Marion? It's Audrey Parker.
帕克探员 很抱歉
Oh, Agent Parker, I'm sorry,
但我现在不太方便接电♥话♥
but I can't talk right now.
玛丽安 听我说
Okay, Marion, listen to me.
我知道你当时和莱斯特在一起
I know you were up on that cliff with Lester.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
这无关紧要
It doesn't matter.
莱斯特是冲着你的遗产来的
Lester was after your inheritance.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't understand.
玛丽安 他和泰德是一伙的
Marion, he was working with Ted.
什么 不可能 我不信
What? No. I don't believe that.
你们那晚做了什么
What were you doing up there that night?
我那天和泰德约好去看星星的
I was supposed to go meet Ted to go stargazing,
但他一直没出现
but he never showed up.
那就对了 泰德把你引过去
Yeah, Ted got you up there,
剩下的事情就交给莱斯特了
and Lester was going to take care of the rest.
不会的
No. No.
你最近让泰德碰你的钱了吗
Have you given Ted access to your money lately?
定金
The deposit.
账户明细 余额为零
玛丽安
Marion?
玛丽安
Marion?
我要出去一下
I have to go.
现在就要
Now!
玛丽安 等等
No. Marion, wait!
在听吗
Hello?
玛丽安
Marion!
你在听吗
Hello?
内森
Nathan.
玛丽安去找泰德算账了
Marion is going after Ted,
她还不知道自己的能力
and she doesn't know what she's capable of.
她可能会伤害他 殃及许多无辜的人
She could hurt him and a lot of other innocent people.
你要怎么找她
How are you going to find her?
她可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere.
我很确定她去了哪里
I know exactly where she's going.
-泰德 -玛丽安
- Ted! - Marion!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
只是去出差
Just going on a small business trip.
是吗 拿着三个大包 还有我的钱吗
Really? With three bags? And all my money?
玛丽安 不是你想的那样
Marion, it's not what it looks like!
全部都是谎话 对吧
It was all lies, wasn't it?
-你从没爱过我 -玛丽安 拜托
- You never loved me! - Marion, please!
别说了
Don't!
玛丽安 我没有做过伤害你的事
Marion, I've done nothing to-to harm you!
骗子
Liar!
玛丽安 我得走了
Marion, I'm leaving now.
玛丽安 我错了
Marion! I'm sorry!
你这骗子
You liar!
玛丽安
Marion.
不要多管闲事
This doesn't concern you!
看看你周围 玛丽安
Look around you, Marion!
都是你引发的
All of this is you.
玛丽安 听我说
Marion, listen to me.
你伤害过他人
You've hurt people,
而你还会继续伤害他人
and you're going to keep hurting people.
杀死莱斯特的大风 大雾还有冰雹
The wind that killed Lester, the fog, the hail?
所有的一切都因你而起
All of this, you're doing this.
你得让它停下来
You need to make it stop.
随它去吧
Let it go.
放下一切
Just let it go.
我知道 我明白的
I know. I know.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你得把这辆车修好
You should get this car fixed up.
赫兹一定会派人杀了我的
Hertz is gonna put a hit out on me.
当今世界排名第一的租车公♥司♥
当你在土威...
Hey, when you were up at Tuiw-um...
-土威沃克 意思是 -港湾
- Tuwiuwok. It means- - Haven.
完整的意思是
The full name means
"上帝遗孤的港湾"
"Haven for God's Orphans."
-遗孤 -没错
- Orphans? - Yeah.
人们更喜欢"港湾"这个名字
People liked "Haven" better.
我想也是
Yeah, I suppose they would.
我知道你那晚为何也在现场
You know, I know why you were up there that night.
为了保护玛丽安
To keep an eye on Marion.
一直都是
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表