剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
是电影
It's a movie.
这整件事 都是电影里的情节
This whole thing, everything takes place in a movie.
所以才会有战争的场景
That's where the war images come from.
不过这事发生在室外 不是电影院
But I think it's outdoors, not in a theater.
格林坞边
Dockside Green.
格林坞边是什么
What's Dockside Green?
最近有一群小孩在那儿放露天电影
Bunch of kids have been screening movies there lately.
没错 他们...放一个大屏幕
Yeah, they, uh... they put up a big screen,
收一美元 然后放电影
charge a buck, show movies.
大家会带点野餐用具 毛毯什么的
People bring picnic stuff, blankets.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
马特·韦斯特 也是其中之一
Matt West, okay, he's part of the group,
放电影那群孩子之一 对吧
that show the movies, right?
他们需要他 因为他懂操作机器
They let him in because he knows how to run the equipment.
马特·韦斯特
Matt West.
他在学校
He was at the school.
他在泳池
He was at the pool.
也在后院派对上
And the backyard party.
那就对了 他就是整件事的线索
That's it. He's our common thread.
太好了
Great.
我们救了一个杀手
We just saved a killer.
现在怎么办 把人都赶走吗
So now what, chase everyone out?
我觉得下雨的话 应该都会散了
Well, I think the rain's gonna do that for us.
所以我们得在人走光之前找到他
Then we just got to find him before everyone else leaves.
对 他好像不在放映机那里
Yeah, I don't see him up at the projector.
分头找吧
Let's split up.
杜克 跟我来
Duke, come with me.
个子高 嗓门大
You're tall and loud.
基本算是夸奖了
That was almost a compliment.
小心点
Be careful.
关于马特 内森所说是真的吗
Is what Nathan says about Matt true?
他确实是个问题少年 脾气很暴躁
Well, he's a troubled kid. His temper gets the best of him.
我觉得他自己也努力过 但是他每次想控制
You know, I think he tries, but for every step forward he takes,
都会有事情让他失控 反而毁了他
something makes him lose his cool, and he self-destructs.
太好了 孤僻的问题少年 太棒了
Great, a troubled misfit. Perfect.
打扰了 请马上离开
Excuse me, we need to have you leave now.
嗨 谢丽尔
Hey, Cheryl.
-我们一起打伞吧 -没兴趣
- You want to share my umbrella? - Not interested.
韦斯特 姐的生活跟你没有半毛钱关系
West, you are not invited to attend my life,
晴也好 雨也罢
rain or shine.
加快速度 要发生了
Got to hurry. It's coming.
请您马上离开
Okay, we need you to go now.
收拾好东西 请您离开 谢谢
Pack up your things. Go, please. Thank you.
能请您离开吗 谢谢
Can you please leave? Thank you.
走 快走 都快走
Go! Go! Everybody, go!
马特·韦斯特 我是警♥察♥
Matt West, I'm a police officer.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你给我马上下来
You need to come down right now!
放开我 走开
Let go of me! Leave me alone!
那是你干的 马特 你要阻止
You did that, Matt, and you need to make it stop.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
人们有能力做一些事
People have the ability to do things,
超常的事
unusual things,
我们认为你可以加热物体
and we think that you can heat things up,
使它们燃烧
catch them on fire.
"麻烦"
The troubles?
你说那是我♥干♥的
You mean I did that?
是的 是你
Yes, you did that.
你引爆了校长的车
You blew up the principal's car,
还在泳池里杀了健达
and you killed Xander in that pool.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
不 马特 你是有选择的
No, Matt, you have a choice,
你明白吗
all right?
这一点都不酷
This is not awesome.
这是谋杀
This is murder.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
去法庭告我呀
Prove that in court.
放开我
Leave me alone.
我要去阻止他
I'm not gonna let this happen.
-瓦内萨 不要 -瓦内萨
- Vanessa, no! - Vanessa!
把她抱走
Get her out of here.
瓦内萨 挺住
Vanessa, come on.
马特 住手吧
Matt, stop this.
我们会开枪
We will shoot.
不 你开不了枪
No, you won't.
妈呀
Mother!
内森 放下枪 很烫
Nathan, put it down. It's burning.
有枪显得不公平 是吧
A gun's not really fair, is it?
那一定一点都不痛吧
That... that didn't... That didn't hurt, did it?
事实上 完全没感觉
Actually, no.
但你开始让我感到不爽了
But you are starting to piss me off.
内森 先别冲动
Nathan, stop.
我想我有个解决方法
I think... I think I have a way to... to take him down.
等等
Just hold on.
你想...
Oh, you're...
你想跟我打架吗
You're... you're gonna try to fight me?
蠢爆了好吗
That'd be stupid!
看看你 现在变成超级大坏蛋先生了
Look at you, Mr. Big bad guy now,
装得像恶棍一样对警♥察♥口出狂言
talking smack to the cops like he's all tough.
"有枪显得不公平 是吧"
"A gun isn't really fair, is it?"
你真的认为我们会怕你吗
Oh, you actually think that we're afraid of you?
你应该要怕
You should be.
就这点本事
Oh, yeah, that?
也想用来吓我们
That's supposed to scare us, right?
就因为你很强大吗
'Cause you're all big and powerful?
算了 不管你了
You know, whatever.
走吧
Come on.
我没有时间管这个白♥痴♥坏人
I don't have time for this lame-ass bad guy.
你不能就这样走了
Hey, you can't walk away from me!
我叫你走你才能走
You don't go till I say so!
-你确定这样没问题 -相信我
- You sure about this? - Trust me.
你死定了
Screw you!
你不能跟我那样说话
You can't talk to me like that!
我要烧得你屁♥股♥开花
I'll burn your ass!
他消失了
He's gone.
我杀了他
I killed him?
不
No.
你救了大家
You saved everyone else.
你听到了吗
Hey, you hear that?
他们来救你了 你不会有事的
They're coming for you. You're gonna be just fine.
我不会
I'm not.
没关系
It's... it's okay.
我不想
I don't want to...
我不想带着这份能力活着
I don't want to live with this gift.
你不能放弃
You don't get to just give up.
世上没有命运一说
There is no fate.
有的 杜克 有命运
Yeah, Duke, there is.
你想知道我预见的
Do you want to know what I...
你的死法吗
What I saw about you?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
你不要责备自己
You can't blame yourself.
瓦内萨的死是因为我勾起了她的痛苦
Vanessa is dead because I triggered her affliction.
但你同时也救了那些人
And all those people are alive.
但我们怎么知道他们本来会不会死
Yeah, but how did we know that they weren't gonna die anyway?
你们可以费尽心思去试着解释命运
You can go crazy trying to explain fate,
寻找事情发生的原因
looking for the secret reasons why things happen...
浪费时间
Waste of time.
你永远也找不到真正的答案
You never know if you're right.
去他的命运
Screw fate.
同意
Agreed.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表