剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
什么
What?
这有一张卡朋特年轻时候的照片
Here's one of Carpenter as a young man.
"名门望族最后继承人病危"
"Noted family's last heir receives final rites."
他得了细菌性脑膜炎
He had bacterial meningitis.
看他的身体都衰弱得不行了
See how his body was wasting away?
然而三天后的这篇报道
And yet here he is, three days later,
"赛恩奇迹般痊愈
"Scion makes miraculous recovery.
医学未解之谜"
Doctors at a loss for explanation."
病菌性脑膜炎在三天内
You don't recover from bacterial meningitis
根本无法痊愈
in three days.
他没有痊愈
He didn't.
变形人霸占了他的躯壳
The chameleon took his shape.
他已经做了27年的卡朋特
He's been living as carpenter for 27 years.
你觉得他妻子知道吗
You think his wife knew?
我想是的
I think so.
看这张照片
Look at the picture.
她刚得知一个天大的好消息...
She's just got the best news ever...
丈夫死里逃生...
Her husband is going to live...
她却毫无表情
And she's... A million miles away,
不知在想着什么
thinking of God knows what.
但你想 她也是别无选择
Yeah, but think If she knew the choice that she had to make...
一生挚爱危在旦夕
I mean, the love of your life is dying,
这时你会选择
and you could either, you know,
跟复♥制♥版的丈夫继续生活
live happily ever after with a perfect copy of him,
这个人不仅模样相同
somebody that looks like him,
言行举止也如出一辙
speaks like him, acts like him,
可以说这就是她丈夫...
essentially is him...
也可以选择30岁就守寡
Or you could be a widow at 30.
有妻子 有家庭 真实的生活...
The idea of having a wife, a home, an actual life...
这一定是他梦寐以求的生活
It must have been like a dream come true for him.
27年后 "麻烦"回来了
27 years, and the troubles come back,
一切都变了
and it all goes to hell.
但我还是没搞懂
You know what I want to know, though,
这些事跟我有什么关系
is what does this all have to do with me?
我知道找谁了
I know exactly who I can ask.
你以前认识他 文斯
You knew him back then, Vince.
你写的这篇报道 你那时知道他是什么吗
You wrote the article. Did you know what he was?
不 我发誓 我完全不知情
No, I swear. I had no idea.
你认为我们的假设
Do you think what we're saying
有可能吗
really is possible?
一个正常的女人
That this real woman
可以跟这个"东西"一起生活
could live a life with a thing?
跟一个变形人生活
With a... a chameleon.
变形人不是件东西
The chameleon isn't a thing.
它是个人
It's a person.
他被"麻烦"缠身
He's afflicted,
就像你在港湾遇到的那些人一样
just like the people you've seen in Haven.
他们不像饥饿的熊那样没有人性
They're no more monsters than a hungry bear.
人们不该对他们感到恐惧
They don't deserve to be feared.
除非他们开始杀人
Unless they're killing people.
这话没错
True enough.
但露西总是乐于助人
But Lucy always helped those in need.
她以前一定帮助过卡朋特一家
She must have helped the Carpenters back in the day.
那一定是他认为你能帮他的原因
That must have been why he thought you could help him now.
等等 你认识我妈吗
Wait, you knew my mother?
当然
Oh, yes.
那你以前怎么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
你离我远点
You stay the hell away from me!
你脑子进水了 疯了吗
What is wrong with you, you freak?
我去了趟船坞
I went down to the boathouse,
知道我发现什么了吗
and guess what I found.
一艘船
A boat.
完好无损的船
A perfectly good boat,
就被你打穿了
until you shot it!
我没有射那艘船
I didn't shoot the boat.
那你的枪呢 内森
Where's your gun, Nathan?
因为我翻过你的旅行包
'Cause I looked in your duffel bag.
根本没有枪
It's not there.
把斧头放下
Put the axe down.
你就是变形人
You're the chameleon.
你的枪呢 内森
Where's your gun, Nathan?
在包里 不是我♥干♥的
I left it in my bag. I didn't do it!
都给我闭嘴
Inside voices, please!
大家听着
All right, listen.
我们必须要搞清楚谁是变形人
We need to figure out who the chameleon is.
听着 我才刚
Listen, I just...
闭嘴 找出谁是变形人
No! Who the chameleon is,
然后思考怎样对付他
and what we're gonna do with him.
或她
Or...Her.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
我们不知道变形人对他所变的人
We can't really know what the chameleon knew
到底了解多少
about the person that it took.
但我们必须找个切入点
But we have to start somewhere.
每个人都带了份包好的礼物
So each of you brought a present to the knot.
我就假设你们没跟卡朋特先生
I'm assuming you didn't take the time
说你们带了什么礼物
to tell Mr. Carpenter what that was.
假如你能够说出自己的礼物
So if you can say what's in your box,
我们就可以把你排除了
then we'll chalk one in your favor.
假如说不出来...
And if not...
那就有得烦了
We have a problem.
我最后讲
I'm going last.
为什么他能最后讲
Why does he get to go last?
因为爷手上有斧头
Because he... has the axe.
就从那位先生开始吧
What about, uh, cue ball over here?
我帮她买♥♥了这件连衣裙
Well, I-I brought her the dress.
还有时尚美鞋
And the killer shoes.
还有那个钱包
And the purse.
这不明摆着吗
Well, exactly.
我们从凯尔医生开始吧
We're gonna start with Dr. Carr.
耳环
Earrings.
帝企鹅形状
Emperor penguins.
正确
All right.
真漂亮
Those are beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
文斯
Vince...
是本书
It's a book.
《从痛苦中解放》
Misery Unchained.
这是初版 还有作者的签名
It's a first edition, signed by the author,
在那名女士把他的脚切断之前
just before that lady chopped off his foot.
好吧
Okay.
-我能看看吗 -当然
- Can I see that? - Sure
好吧
Okay.
内森
Nathan.
是件毛衣
It's a sweater.
蓝色的
Blue.
羊绒的
Cashmere.
而这是条围巾
It's a scarf.
天呐
Oh...My God.
就是他 我早就知道
It is him. I knew it!
冷静
Easy!
救救我 谁来救救我们
Somebody save... Somebody do something!
大家冷静一下...
Okay, everybody just calm down for...
绑起来
Tie him up.
你有枪
You have a gun.
是的
Yep.
你说谎了
You lied.
也许吧
Maybe I did.
警长 把枪给我
Chief...Hand it over.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表