剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, man.
我们需要一些帮助
We're gonna need some help.
至少清理的时候会方便多了
Well, at least clean-up will be easy.
这破布可以把沙子擦干净
The rags will wipe up the sand.
有一股奇怪的味道
Something smells off.
可能是这个
Might be this.
看来狼吃了些睡前零食
Wolfie had a bedtime snack.
应该会跟T.R.的手指对上
Could be a match for T.R.'s.
你想要给我解释一下
Well, you want to fill me in on everything?
还是你们不需要我了
Or are my services no longer required?
不用了 我们可以从这里接手 谢谢
No, I think we have it from here, thank you.
你们就继续自我安慰吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourselves that.
自己骗自己 越骗越安心
Doesn't have to be true to make you feel better.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你为什么不想让她知道
What don't you want her to know?
你记得那只攻击你父亲的麋鹿吗
You know the moose that attacked your dad?
这块饰板写着他曾射死一只 就在阿鲁...
This plaque says that he shot one up in Arro...
阿鲁斯托克
Aroostook.
-两年前 -是
- Two years ago? - Uh-huh.
你认为那是同一只吗
You think that was the same one?
你有看到麋鹿吗
Do you see a moose?
这只狼 是被唐纳利射杀的
Wolfie over there, shot by Donnelly.
那只是被T.R.霍尔特射杀的
This one by T.R. Holt.
动物们死而复生
The animals are coming alive
向猎杀它们的人寻仇来了
and killing the people who killed them.
然后它们就回到填充状态吗
And then they just go back to being stuffed?
看到这个了吗 我在那只狼身上找到的
See this? I found this on wolfie over there.
它们全部都有这个
All of them have them.
"C.L.- 6" 是什么意思
"C.L.- 6," What does that mean?
我不知道是什么意思
I don't know what it means,
但从饰板和标签上
but between the plaques and the tags,
我们可以得到一个时间表
we have a timeline.
最近猎杀的 会先复活
And the most recently killed is coming alive first.
这里有些动物不见了
There's some animals missing.
首要问题是
All right, so the first question is,
是什么让它们复活了
what's bringing them back?
不
No.
首要问题是 熊到哪里去了
First one is, where's the bear?
谁杀了它
Who killed it?
文斯 你就不能
Vince, would you just
先把你那该死的过敏药吃了吗
take your damn allergy medicine already?
没有人会在意那令你迟钝的
No one cares if it makes you feel slow.
你本来就那么迟钝
No one would notice anyway.
文森特
Vincent!
做什么 你需要什么东西嘛
What? Do you need something?
救命啊
Help!
-救命啊 -救我
- Help! - Help me!
谁来帮帮我们 叫警♥察♥
Somebody help please! Call the police!
救命啊 我的天啊
Help! Oh my god!
文斯 文斯
Vince! Vince!
开火
Go.
我们用了两把猎枪才把那头麋鹿爆头
It took both of our shotguns to blow the head off that moose.
手♥枪♥没有用
These things are useless.
有好主意吗
Ideas?
有了 来生个火吧
Yeah, let's turn up the heat.
着火小心
Fire in the hole!
那可比银色子弹强多了
Those are better than silver bullets.
那是我这些年中见过最令我惊讶的东西
That was damnedest thing I've seen in ages!
你可以不要那么兴奋吗 文斯
You can be a little less thrilled, Vince.
它差点杀了我
It almost killed me.
我知道
I know!
好了 我知道你们俩很激动
All right, I know that you guys are excited,
但是我们得好好谈谈
but we really need to discuss
你们在报纸上要怎么报道
how you're gonna write about this.
你担心《港湾先驱报》的说辞会不合适
You're worried how it'll look in the Herald?
一定要有特别的说辞吗
Does it have to look like anything?
你觉得应该用怎样的说辞 戴夫
What do you think it's gonna look like, Dave?
狂犬病
Uh, rabies?
正是发狂犬病的发病季
Right time of year.
哎呀别担心了
Oh, don't worry.
我们一定想得出说法的
We'll think of something, dear.
我们一向如此
We always do.
对了 你们
Uh, hey, do you guys, uh...
你们认识这个吗
Do you recognize this?
是攻击T.R.的动物留下的
It came off of the animal that attacked T.R.
制♥造♥者的记号♥
Maker's mark.
我的熊也有一个类似的
My bear had one just like it.
C.L. 6
"C.L.- 6."
姓名缩写
Initials?
我猜意思是"犬属 狼 六号♥"
"Canis Lupus number six" is my bet.
也许是指兰登·泰勒
Probably means it's the sixth wolf
做成标本的第六只狼
that Landon Taylor stuffed.
我认得出他的记号♥
I recognize his mark.
兰登
Landon?
兰登干洗店 派珀缝改衣物
兰登在吗
Hey, Landon?
我在里面
I'm back here,
打扫这一堆乱七八糟的东西
cleaning up this mess.
似乎又发生了袭击
Looks like another attack.
发生什么事
What happened?
我一进来就是这样
I just came in and found this.
你觉得是那些疯动物干的吗
Do you think this was one of those rabid animals?
那些动物没疯
The animals aren't rabid.
你也听说过"麻烦" 对吧
You've heard about the troubles, haven't you?
"麻烦"
The troubles.
一只攻击人的动物被杀死后
We found this inside an animal
我们在它体内找到了这个
that was killed while attacking someone.
熟悉这种填料吗
Recognize this?
那些袭击人的动物都是被你
All the attacking animals are stuffed...
填充的
by you.
这个
This is, uh...
确实是我们的
this is ours.
这个来自于警长两年前杀死的那头麋鹿
It came from the moose the Chief killed two years ago.
那些被杀死的动物们在找凶手复仇
The animals are killing the people who killed them,
你曾经的猎物一定也会找上门
and yours must be coming after you, too.
如果是这样的话
If that's true,
我们一定要毁灭掉它们
they'd all have to be destroyed.
完全毁灭
I mean, all of them...
一定要结束这一切
I have to end this.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们是来找兰登帮忙的
We just came for Landon's help.
离我儿子远一点
Stay away from my son.
你们搞错了
You're making a mistake.
他跟这件事一点关系都没有
He has nothing to do with this.
妈 住手
Mom, stop.
兰登 到车里去 快去
Landon, get in the car. Go!
-快走 -我只是想
- Go! - I just need to...
-派珀不要 -妈
- Piper, don't! - Mom!
女士 冷静 停下
Ma'am, down! Down!
住手 放下刀子
Let go. Drop it, drop it.
兰登 你的胳膊
Landon, your arm.
怎么会
How... ?
放开我 他需要我
Let me go! He needs me!
兰登 等等
No! No, Landon, wait!
兰登 不要
Landon, stop!
他不可能自己填充自己
He didn't stuff himself.
这一切不是他造成的
He's not the cause of this.
是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
他说他要毁灭掉那些动物
He said he wanted to destroy all the animals.
他毁不掉的
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表