剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》
第一季第九集
《港湾》前情提要...
Previously on Haven...
这是有关那些"麻烦"的 不是吗
It's the troubles, isn't it?
也许是某种外太空对我们的人格测试
Maybe it's some kind of cosmic test of our character.
-你完全感觉不到疼痛吗 -对
- You seriously can't feel pain? - No.
也许有两个港湾
There are two different Havens.
有一个就在表面之下
There's the one that's right beneath the surface,
还有一个在其之下
then there's one right underneath that.
但是你 内森 你游走于两个港湾
You, Nathan, live in both Havens.
你还记得那个长得像我的人吗
You remember that woman that I look like?
"科罗拉多之子"照片上的那个人吗
In the Colorado Kid pic?
对
Yeah.
你们觉得 她的名字可不可能叫露西
Do you think there's a chance that her name could be Lucy?
咱们以后再说可以吗
Could we pick this up later?
嗨 杜克
Hey, Duke.
今晚的菜单有烤虎虾
On the menu this evening is a grilled tiger shrimp.
周五共进晚餐
Dinner, Friday night. Right.
可别想着爽约 妹子
Don't even think about canceling on me, woman.
我没有如约和你共进晚餐
When I couldn't make our dinner,
你遇到了别的女人 是不是
you met up with somebody else, didn't you?
我以为我没有朋友 但我现在有了
I don't think I had friends. But I do now.
你也是
And so do you.
不是吧 礼拜六大清早的八点
Seriously... You dragged me out of bed
把我拽起来就为了看你冥想吗
8 A.M. On a Saturday to watch you meditate?
奥德丽 别着急
Audrey, it's gonna take us a little while
离目的地还远着呢
to get where we're going.
放轻松
Just relax.
你能告诉我要去哪里吗
Can you just tell me where we're going?
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
只可展示 不可言传
You can't explain it. You have to show it to me.
那起码告诉我 此行目的何在吧
Okay, then just tell me what this is about.
这...这事关"麻烦"吗
Is... is this about the troubles?
佛曰 "不可急"
Buddha says all good things come to those who wait.
好吧 但佛是否曾曰过
Yeah, and does Buddha also say,
"酗酒 走私 争得第一"
"drink, smuggle, and always look out for number one"?
我是个改过自新的佛教♥徒♥
I'm a reformed buddhist.
你就不能直接告诉我要去哪吗
Can't you just tell me where we're going?
我就搞不懂了
I don't understand.
那里就是卡朋特之结
It's called Carpenter's Knot.
一直属于卡朋特家族
It's been in the Carpenter family since forever.
最后一位卡朋特家族传人算是位隐士
The last of the Carpenters is kind of a hermit.
他关闭了旅馆 收起了红地毯
You know, he closed down the hotel and pulled up the red carpet
我当时还小
when I was a kid.
我听说 那地方和那里的度假村都很特别
Now, I hear... that the grounds and resort are very special.
只是听说而已吗
You hear?
你刚说亲眼目睹 要展示给我看
You said you saw something that you had to show me.
好吧 我略夸张了
Well, I may have embellished about that.
有穿越的感觉吧
Practically smell the history, can't you?
是啊 我觉着不对劲
Yeah, I can smell something.
这地方让我毛骨悚然
This place gives me the creeps.
好了 现在你总该告诉我为什么
All right, now are you gonna tell me why...
-惊喜吧 -生日快乐
- Surprise! - Happy Birthday!
你...
You...
骗到咯
Got ya.
你真该看看自己那表情 真的很...
Did you see your face? It was so...
太令人印象深刻了
It was very effective.
那一幕太有爱了
That was priceless!
-你是在哭吗 -没有
- Are you crying? - No.
大好日子可不许哭鼻子
Crying will not be tolerated today.
闭嘴 姐装备齐全着呢
Shut up! I am so armed.
没人给我办过生日派对
Nobody's ever thrown me a birthday party before.
所以真的...真的很棒
So it's... it's pretty awesome.
你为港湾尽心尽力
Well, after all you've already done for Haven,
我们只是聊表心意
it's the least we could do.
我想都没想过
I never even expected it.
我甚至不知道你们在计划...
I didn't even know you guys were plan...
没想到还有素不相识的姑娘
I didn't even expect it from the girl I don't even know.
-你好 -我是茱莉亚·凯尔
- Hello. - Julia Carr.
我是埃莉诺的女儿 刚回小镇
I'm Eleanor's daughter. I just got back in town.
她在埃塞俄比亚的...和平部队
She was in Ethiopia... with the peace corps.
其实是达尔富尔[苏丹境内]
Well, Darfur, actually,
在"无国界医生组织"工作
with Doctors Without Borders.
谢谢 谢谢你能来
Well, thank you. Thank you for coming.
我带了玛格丽塔混合酒
Well, I brought Margarita mix.
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me, please?
茱莉亚对哥可是情有独钟
Julia here had the biggest crush on me
人家从小就喜欢我呢
when she was just a wee lass.
拜托 你下巴胡子拉碴的
Please, I put up with your hipster chin fuzz
要不是听旅途趣事 谁理你呀
so you'd tell me cool traveling stories.
她爱过我
She loved me.
我要...
I'm gonna...
礼物到
Bell hops here.
-这些都是给我的吗 -是的
- Oh, are these all for me? - Mm-hmm.
哪个是你送的
Which one did you get me?
这个盒子
This box.
-闪闪发光呢 -谢谢你能来
- It's, uh, shiny. - Thanks for coming.
我知道你没心情参加派对
I know you're not really in a party mood.
我怎会错过
I wouldn't miss it.
杰斯走后 我很担心你 我...
I was worried about you after Jess, I...
我没事 我很好
Oh, I'm fine. I'm good.
灌着杰克丹尼威士忌
Drink Jack out of the bottle,
听着帕特西·克莱恩的专辑
listen to Patsy Cline, you know.
美国50-60年代歌♥坛天后
男式发泄法
It's a man thing.
我是最后一个到的吗
Am I, uh, the last one here?
我总爱华丽登场
Well, I always enjoy making an entrance.
我是沃恩·卡朋特
I'm Vaughn Carpenter.
欢迎来到卡朋特之结
Welcome to the Knot.
我家就是你家[西班牙语]
Mi casa es su, uh...
周末旅馆
Hotel for the weekend.
沃恩 谢谢您款待我们
Vaughn, thank you for having us.
您夫人呢
Where's your better half?
她...
Why, she's, uh...
已经去世了
No longer with us.
我们这辈子很幸福
We had a good life.
看看你们大家伙儿
Look at all of you!
孩子们都长大了
The children are all grown up,
老家伙们还是那么面目可憎
and the old are as ugly as ever.
当然除了你 埃莉诺
Except, but of course, not you, Eleanor.
沃恩
Oh, Vaughn.
我来给你介绍派对主角
Here, I want to introduce you to the birthday girl.
奥德丽·帕克
Audrey Parker.
-他是沃恩·卡朋特 -你好
- Vaughn Carpenter. - Hi.
你好 你...
Hello, you...
简直就是一个模子...
Well, you're the spitting image...
您说什么
Um, I'm sorry?
露西·雷普利
Lucy Ripley.
你跟她长得一模一样
You look exactly like her.
露西·雷普利 你认识她吗
Lucy Ripley? Did you know her?
她是我的老朋友
She's an old friend.
该死
Oh, damn.
电力受天气影响时好时坏
Oh, the power is temperamental with the weather.
恕我失陪 我去检查发电机
Uh, excuse me while I check on the generator.
我想最好让他们都以为
I thought it'd be best for them to think
你去世了 奥利维亚
you had passed, Olivia.
你确定要这样吗
You sure you have to do this?
我越来越虚弱了
I'm getting weaker.
一定要小心
Please be careful.
千万不要让他们看见你离开
Make sure they don't see you leave.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip.
好的 大家都把礼物放到桌上吧
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表