剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
You came to me.
是的 我不该那样做的
Yeah. I shouldn't have.
你回去吧
You should go.
好吧
Fine.
回头见
See you around.
猜猜看薇琪教什么课
Guess what subject Vickie teaches.
艺术
Art.
薇琪
Vickie.
-真漂亮 -谢谢
- Beautiful. -Thank you.
能聊会儿吗
Can we talk for a minute?
关于我父亲的事吗
Is this about my father?
没有 你父亲怎么了
No. What about your father?
没什么
Nothing.
我早些时候联♥系♥不上他
I, uh, I couldn't reach him earlier.
我想他一定又忘给自己的手♥机♥充电了
I'm sure he just forgot to charge his cell phone again.
你在说谎
You're lying.
听着 我还在上课
Look, I'm in the middle of class.
我们随时可以让你到局里走一趟
We could always ask you to join us at the station,
然后在那谈谈
or we could talk there.
你们不能强迫我去任何地方
You can't make me go anywhere
除非你们逮捕我
unless you arrest me.
薇琪 如果你需要任何帮助
Hey, Vickie, if you need some help...
如果你们真想帮我 就离我远点
If you want to help me, leave me alone.
我得回去上课了
I have to get back to my class.
真的吗
Really?
"我们随时可以让你到局里走一趟
"We can always ask you to join us at the station
如果你想去那儿谈"
if you want to talk there."
权宜之计
No.
她在担心她父亲
She's worried about her dad.
而且我赌她还不知道吉米的事
And I'm betting she doesn't know what happened to Jimmy.
她绝对有所隐瞒
She's definitely hiding something.
而无论那是什么
Yeah, well, whatever it is,
我们也许能从她家中找到证据
maybe we can find evidence of it at her house.
法律没有禁止从窗户往里看
There's no law against looking in windows.
也没有禁止检查门锁
Or against checking for locks.
帕克
Parker.
看那里
Look at that.
还拉了窗帘
Blankets in the windows?
绝对有人藏了什么
Someone is definitely hiding something.
看起来像有人肆意捣毁了这里
Looks like somebody trashed the place.
太可惜了 这有些作品还是不错的
Yeah, that's too bad, 'cause some of these are really good.
有风吧
Wind.
房♥间里刮风
Inside.
当然
Sure.
好像有人急急忙忙的拿走了这些东西
Looks like somebody took these in a hurry.
也可能是被偷
Or stolen.
-内森 -怎么
- Hey, Nathan. - Hmm?
这里漏掉一张画完的
Here's a finished one someone forgot.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
内森
Nathan!
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 薇琪刚离开学校
All right, Vickie just left the school,
我发了通缉令
and I put out an A.P.B.
我们现在就可以逮捕她
We can arrest her now.
是倒是可以 但逮捕罪名是什么
I agree we should, but for what?
非法创作及使用巫术素描
Illegal manufacture and use of voodoo drawings.
-我一碰你的画像 -我当时在场呢
- When I touched your image... - I was there.
哦对
Right.
所以华♥莱♥士♥被折叠了
So I'm guessing that Wallace was folded
桑特马罗 被撕碎了
and Santomauro was shredded.
而吉米 被擦掉了
And Jimmy got erased?
问题是
The question is,
她所画的其他人像素描在哪里
where are all the other people that she sketched?
不只是人像素描
Not just people.
我踩到了这个
I stepped on this.
画像对物体也有影响
The drawings affect things too.
如果她掌控这一切 她为什么害怕呢
But why is she scared if she's in control?
而且她为何要用画像加害吉米
And why use her drawings to go after Jimmy
一位银行家和一位地♥产♥经纪呢
and a banker and a realtor?
去问吧
Let's ask.
那个银行家应该醒了
The banker's probably conscious now.
等等
No, wait, wait.
我不想把这幅画留在这
I don't want to leave this here unguarded,
但我也不想碰它
but I don't want to touch it either.
所以你想怎么办
So what do you wanna do?
我打给赛罗 让他来看着
I'll call Settle. Ask him to come watch.
你要怎么解释原因
And are you gonna tell him why?
就说我很喜欢
'Cause I think it's really good.
急诊
港湾地区医院 入口
华♥莱♥士♥先生
Mr. Wallace.
如果你们是轮船公♥司♥的律师 省省吧
If you're lawyers from the boat company, save your breath
除非准备好三千万的和解金
unless you've got a 30 mil settlement in your pocket.
我们是警♥察♥
We're cops.
你们搞清楚怎么回事了吗
You figure out what happened to me yet?
清楚了
Yeah.
我们想知道原因
What we wanna know is why?
我想先知道怎么回事
Well, I want to know what first.
你躺在医院病床上
And you're in a hospital bed,
身上连着管子
attached to tubes.
我们可以直接走
We could leave.
立刻走
Now.
好的 回见
Okay, see ya.
我当时正准备还清欠款
I was gonna pay the money I owed.
还给谁
To who?
薇琪吗
Vickie?
薇琪
Vickie?
不是 理查兹
No. Richards.
理查兹船长吗
Captain Richards?
我就欠他20万
I only owed him 200 large.
最多30万吧
300, whatever.
忽然他就跟赶投胎似的找我要
Suddenly he was a maniac about collecting it.
平常他很乐意赚利息的
Normally he's happy to earn the interest.
你因为钓鱼欠了他30万
You owed him $300,000 from fishing?
不是 是因为我们赌了一场球
No, I owe him 300,000 because of a stupid parlay
结果纽卡斯尔联喷气机老射不进去
and the Jets can't make a field goal.
你在纽卡斯尔联喷气机上下注呀
Whoa, you bet on the Jets?
那乔·桑特马罗呢
What about Joe Santomauro?
他也欠理查兹钱吗
Did he owe Richards money too?
可能吧
Probably.
我出海时见过他几次
I saw him out there a few times.
史上最差扑克牌玩家
Worst poker player ever.
不过我觉得他们好像在谈房♥产交易
But I think they had a real estate deal cooking.
根据我听到的乔的口碑
Based on what I heard about Joe,
那交易估计是黄了
guessing it went South.
所以因多芬号♥不只是租来钓鱼的
So the Endorfin's more than just a fishing charter?
他确实在钓鱼
Oh, he's fishing.
钓我们这些人
For guys like me.
有钱 愿意喝几杯
Rich enough to have a couple of drinks
然后投钱给他的人
and get in hock with him.
所以
So...
薇琪为理查兹工作是吗
Vickie is muscle for Richards?
去调查一下原因吧
Let's go ask why.
巡逻车找到她了
Patrol car picked her up.
那我呢
What about me?
你招惹了不该招惹的人
You got involved with the wrong kinda people.
好像我不知道似的
Like I don't know that.
薇琪
Hey, Vickie.
你为什么画这个
Why are you drawing that?
很好看啊
It's pretty.
不 这不是原因
No, that's not why.
我们知道你的能力
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表