剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
来戈大报到那天
You know, getting into God U
是我人生中最美好的一天
was the best day of my life.
(前情提要)
玛丽 大部分有着你那种经历的孩子…
Marie, most kids around here with a history like yours...
安娜贝丝 -你杀死了他们
Annabeth... -You killed them.
…他们会被送去 埃尔迈拉的沃特成人机构
...they get sent to the Vought Adult Facility in Elmira.
乔丹 -搞什么
Jordan. -What the fuck?
你之前不是说“我不亏欠任何人” 和“别来烦我”吗
What happened to you don't owe anyone anything and to leave you the fuck alone?
你喜欢乔丹吗
Do you like Jordan?
你想用嘴巴去吻乔丹的嘴吗
Do you want to put your mouth on their mouth?
我喜欢乔丹
I like them.
操
Oh, fuck.
我脑子有毛病 艾玛 你应该跟正常人在一起
I'm messed up, Emma. You should be with someone that isn't.
也许我就想跟你在一起
Well, maybe I want to be with you.
山姆 你需要我帮一把吗 -要
Sam, do you want my help? -Yeah.
抛弃所有的感受
Feel nothing.
我为你付出了一切
I risked everything for you.
你为了让所有人喜欢你 愿意不惜一切
You would do anything for everyone to like you.
你不是英雄
You're not a hero.
搞什么
What the fuck?
爸爸 快醒醒
Dad, wake up!
你父亲每次使用超能力 他的神经通路就会发生轻微撕裂
We believe every time your father uses his powers, a micro-tear occurs.
我早就知道“树林”的事 为了保护你 我没有声张
I knew about The Woods. I stayed quiet to protect you.
我为所有的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
原来这个学校是人体实验集中营
Turns out this school has a fucking Mengele Health Clinic.
托马斯戈多金 建立了这个地方来研究超人类
Thomas Godolkin built this place to figure out what make Supes tick.
我要玛丽
I want Marie.
她不知道自己有多强大
She doesn't understand how powerful she really is.
你的超能力很厉害
Your powers are badass.
你能感觉到血液里的东西
You can sense things in blood.
我们杀死了一个超人类
We killed a Supe.
也就是说病毒见效了
So the virus worked?
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
她想把我们全部灭绝
She wants to wipe us off the face of the Earth.
我们将释放“树林”里的人
We are gonna free The Woods.
你们比他们优越
You are superior to them,
我们该证明这一点了
and it's time we showed it.
动手
Now.
你不能再这么做了
You have to stop this.
我在努力救你
I'm trying to save you.
你喜欢袭击自己的同类吗
Do you like attacking your own kind?
别过来
Stay back.
这里没有门
There's no doors.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
(谨此纪念钱斯)
(1967年)
好了 先生们 开始吧
All right, gentlemen, here we go.
等等
Wait.
那些药还没完成
It's not ready!
不
糟了
No.
你们有什么感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
天啊 我的屁♥股♥
(沃特 姓名:托马斯戈多金博士)
在一个饱受混乱 分♥裂♥与愤慨摧残的国度里
In a nation rocked by chaos, division, and outrage,
超级英雄们正遭受攻击
superheroes are under attack.
(永怀挚爱 梅芙女王)
维多利亚纽曼 是一桩深层政♥府♥阴谋的受害者
Victoria Neuman was the victim of a deep state conspiracy
策划该阴谋的叛国者 罗伯特辛格尔和星光
hatched by the treasonous Robert Singer and Starlight,
至今仍逍遥法外
who still remains at large.
但维多利亚纽曼并没有白白牺牲
But Victoria Neuman did not die in vain.
她的死促使了卡尔霍恩总统
Her death inspired President Calhoun
将超级英雄的安全事务 全权交由祖国人负责
to entrust the safety of superheroes to Homelander himself.
戈多金大学是你加入抗争的理想地
Godolkin University is where you can join the fight.
在这里 你可以摆脱世俗的枷锁 和觉醒主义浪潮的禁锢
A campus where you can find freedom from human constraints and the woke agenda
与志同道合的同类一起
and display your powers with pride,
骄傲地展现你的超能力
alongside students who are just like you
在全员超能的教师团队的引领下
and under the guidance of an all Super-abled faculty.
你将做回真正的自己…
A place to be exactly who you are,
成就非凡
extraordinary.
今年秋天就来加入我们
So, join us this fall
成为这个世界迫切需要的英雄吧
and become the hero our world so desperately needs.
(密使 超级英雄兼校长)
V世代
第二季第一集
(埃尔迈拉成人康复中心)
跪下
On your knees.
趴下 马上
Down now.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你们要带我去哪里 搞什么
Where are you taking me? What the fuck?
乔丹 -艾玛
Jordan. -Emma.
嗨
你没事吧
You okay?
我 我看你才像有事那个
Me? You look like shit.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
他们要带我们去哪里
Where are they taking us?
死期到了
This is it.
对吧
Isn't it?
不
No. No.
不会的
No way.
你的撒谎技巧还是一如既往地烂
You always have been a shitty liar.
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
出来吧
Come on out.
一切都处理好了
It's all good.
好得不能再好
Better than good.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我把你们救出来了
I got you out.
安德烈呢
Where's Andre?
说得好像你不知道似的
Like you don't already fucking know.
知道什么
Know what?
安德烈到底在哪 -你何不用读心术看看 贱♥人♥
Where the hell is Andre? -Why don't you read my mind, cunt?
我们必须回去 -安德烈 不要
We need to go back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No.
怎么会这样
What? What?
可是…
But, um...
那是什么时候的事
When did it happen?
去你的
Fuck you.
乔丹 艾玛 我真的不知道
J-Jordan, Emma, I didn't know.
我绝不会… -去你的
I never would've... I never w-- - Fuck you.
玛丽在哪里
Where's Marie?
你们来了
There they are.
欢乐重逢
The happy reunion.
咔嚓
Snap.
(戈多金大学)
我们回到学校了 -给凯特来点象征性的掌声
We're back at school? -Golf claps to Cate.
她在沃特死缠烂打求了一堆人
She ball tickled, like, eleventy people at Vought
才让你们在入住日前及时获释
to get you released in time for move-in day.
嗨 我叫史黛丝菲拉拉 是2013届的学生生活总管
Hi, I'm Stacey Ferrara, Head of Student Life, class of '13.
没人给你们解开手铐吗 凯特 呼叫凯特
Oh, no one took those off. Cate. Cate. Earth to Cate. Yeah, can you figure out
你能看看谁有钥匙吗
who has the keys or whatever?
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
待会有个简短的新闻发布会 你们的发言稿在备忘录应用里
Just a quick little presser. Your statements are on the notes app.
你们可以去化妆间 整理一下发型和妆容
You can have a little looky-loo in hair and make-up.
我们什么都不做 什么都不说
We're not doing anything, and we're not saying shit.
那你们是想回到货车上吗
So then back to the van, is it?
要不要先解个手
Do you need to pee first?
我们会发言的
We'll say it.
我不在乎上面写的是什么 反正我们绝不回埃尔迈拉
I don't care what it says. We're not going back to Elmira.
好极了 随我来
Great. Follow moi.
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
你的屁♥股♥上有根鸡鸡
You know you got a dick sticking out of your ass.
当心尾刺
Oh, watch the stinger.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表