剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
我对天发誓 你们俩 -谁都不回那儿去 好吗
I swear to God, you two-- -No one's going back. Okay?
密使知道你是奥德萨
Cipher fucking knows you're Odessa.
如果你这么重要 他为什么要冒险让你受伤
Why would he risk hurting you if you're so important?
我不知道我对他来说是什么
I don't know what I am to him.
我是他接的生
He was there when I was born.
除此之外 我…谁知道呢
Other than that, I... who knows?
每次密使想逼你做什么事
So, every time Cipher wants you to do something,
就会用埃尔迈拉来威胁我们
he's just gonna pull the Elmira card.
这事真的没完没了了
This is never gonna fucking stop.
有一件事我们可以做
There is one thing we can do.
让凯特脑逼他
Get Cate to push him.
操 不行
Fuck no.
逼他做什么
Push him to do what?
阻止这场对决 或许再搞清楚他真正的目的
Stop the fight a-and-and maybe get into his head and figure out what the fuck he wants.
你们想想看 我们对他一无所知
I mean, think about it. We don't know shit about him.
不知道他的超能力 不知道他对奥德萨的了解
What his powers are, what the fuck he knows about Odessa.
凯特是唯一能帮忙的人
Cate's the only one who might be able to help.
她是站在他那边的
She's on his side.
刚才密使在吼她
Cipher was screaming at her.
也许她并没有我们想象中 那么听他的话
Maybe she's not as far up his ass as we thought.
玛丽 她就是他的走狗 她对他唯命是从
She fucking lives there, Marie. She's got a butthole timeshare.
或者她会再次出♥卖♥♥♥我们 -她绝对会干那种事
Or she'll just sell us out again. -Which is a hundred percent what she'd do.
我真的不认为他们俩是一队的 而我的敌人的敌人…
I really don't think she's with him. And the enemy of my enemy...
是更大的敌人 绝对不能找她
Is extra enemy. Fuck her forever.
这不是个好办法
This is a bad idea.
这是个走投无路的办法 现在我就只能想到这个办法
It's a desperate idea, but right now it's the only one I can think of.
所以如果你们俩有更好的办法
So, if either of you have a better idea,
我很乐意倾听
I would love to hear it.
是他们逼我在《真♥相♥炸♥弹♥》上撒谎 -得了吧 你可以不从啊
Look, they made me say that shit for Truthbomb. -Yeah, like you didn't have a choice.
乔丹 你试图杀我
Jordan, you tried to kill me
还敢在全校面前吹嘘这件事
and then you bragged about it in front of the entire school.
你们能不能冷静一下
Can we just calm down for one second?
我们是站在同一边的
We're all on the same side here.
放屁
Bullshit.
我认为你跟我们一样讨厌密使
I think you hate Cipher as much as we do.
我们一起想办法对付他
So let's do something about it.
你凭什么认为我现在 不会去找密使 供出你们的阴谋
What makes you think I won't go to Cipher right now and tell him what you're up to?
先听我们说完
Just hear us out.
如果你不喜欢 我们再也不必继续来往
If you don't like it, we never have to talk to each other again.
他是不是会像什么暴君一样 逼他们自相残杀
Wait, is he gonna make them kill each other like some kind of emperor?
不
No...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
操
Fuck.
他们居然还认为凯特能阻止这场决斗
And they think Cate's gonna stop it?
她不会帮我们的
She's not gonna help.
对啊 都怪乔丹那篇愚蠢的致辞 来
Damn. All because of Jordan's stupid speech. Here.
那并不愚蠢 那很勇敢
No, it wasn't stupid. It was brave.
我有鼻中隔偏曲 -是的
Um, deviated septum. -Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
妹子们 我可能嗑嗨了
Guys, am I high...
为什么我觉得 我们必须停止这场战斗
...or do we, like, need to stop this fight?
怎么阻止 我们能做什么
Uh, wh... how? What would we even do?
我之前不是说了吗 暗中搞破坏
Well, like I've been saying, like sabotage.
我们用超能力一通乱砸
Like, we'll use our powers and fuck shit up.
她嗨得都语无伦次了
She's high as fuckballs.
我可以变小或变大
I'll shrink or go gigantic.
哈珀 你可以模仿任何人的超能力 维持60秒
Harper, you can be anyone for 60 seconds--
是的 那个…
Ah! That's...
怪怪的 对了 艾莉
weird. And, Ally...
你能干什么
what do you do?
没什么厉害的 一点都不特别
Nothing good. It's nothing special.
说嘛 没那么糟吧
Oh, come on. It can't be that bad.
你好歹也进了这间大学
You got into this school.
是的 我能进这所大学 其实是因为我爸捐建了图书馆
Yeah, I'm actually only here 'cause my dad paid for the library.
好吧 我说吧
Fine, okay.
我可以操纵我的毛发
I can manipulate my hair.
跟美杜莎类似 不过她操纵的是蛇
It's like Medusa, but not snakes.
那也太牛逼了 给我露一手
That's cool as hell. Show me.
我能操纵的不是我的头发
Well, it's actually not the hair on my head.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
很棒
That's great.
很有七十年代风
Very '70s.
你想看吗 -不了 现在先不看
You want to see it? -N-Not right now.
以后再说
So, we'll circle back.
好 第一步
Okay, step one.
让我看看你怎么施展我的超能力
Show me how you did my powers.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只能通过贬低自我来变小
I mean, I can only do it when I destroy my sense of self-worth
或者是… -进食障碍
or, you know... -The eating disorder thing.
那不是进食障碍
Mm, it's not an eating disorder.
是格雷格 我哥 他会飞
Oh, it's Greg, my brother. He flies.
得把这些东西♥藏♥起来
We have to hide this shit.
艾玛 没关系 他也是星光粉
Emma, it's cool. He's a Starlighter, too.
艾莉 你是我妹妹 我爱你
Ally, you're my sister, I love you,
但是抽我的大♥麻♥ 你得付钱
but you're gonna have to pay for that weed.
等一下
Wait.
我认识你 我们上同一门课
I know you. We've-we've got class together.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Uh, hi.
你就是一直在谦逊君主课上 拼命想拿不及格的那个人
You're the one who's actively trying to fail Modesty Monarch's class.
对
Yeah.
我敬你这一点
I respect that.
大♥麻♥算我的
Her weed's on me.
谢了
Thanks.
我从来没见过他的超能力
I've never seen his powers.
这是他身上的诡异之处之一
One of the creepier things about him.
你没读过他的心思吗
You haven't read his mind?
读不了
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
你只会脑奸你的朋友 -少说两句
You only mind-rape your friends? -Dude.
我试过无数次了
I've tried a million times,
但我就是进不去 而且他 也不让我太靠近他 无法脑逼他
but I can't get in and he won't let me close enough to push him.
就是说这没有任何意义 我们什么都做不了
Oh, so this is pointless. We can't do shit.
也许我们可以找到他的黑料 逼他取消你们的决斗
Maybe we can find some dirt on him and-and force him to stop the fight.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他肯定有什么秘密
He's hiding something.
他家外面有保安 里面有一扇很奇怪的大门 上了锁
In his house, he's got security outside and this big, weird locked door inside.
谢提住那里的时候没有那扇门 里面一直发出嗡嗡声
It wasn't there when Shetty lived there. There's, like, this humming coming from inside,
好像是机器 -那是什么
like a machine. -What is it?
我不知道 但不管那是什么 对他来说都很重要
I don't know, but whatever it is, it's important to him
而且他不想让任何人看见
and he doesn't want anyone to see it.
我们得进他家里
We'd need to get into that house.
你知道如果我们被他逮住 会死得多惨吗
You know how dead we'll be if he catches us.
他不会的…
He won't.
因为我会拖住他
Because he'll be with me.
他之前说要训练我 这应该能给你们争取到很多时间
He wanted to train me. It'll give you plenty of time.
绝对不行
No way.
你不知道他会对你做什么
Look, you don't know what he'll do to you.
密使并不想伤害我
Cipher doesn't want to hurt me.
他想让你代劳
He wants you to do that.
(VSN 沃特体育网隆重推介)
在赫赫有名的戈大历史上
In the storied history of God U,
有些较量成了战役 有些战役成了传奇
some matches become battles, some battles become legends,
而有些传奇封了神
and some legends become gods.
(英雄与诸神)
那个时代即将重演
That time has come again.
(恶霸)
一个选择了自己的性别 选择了当恶霸
One has chosen their gender and their villainy.
(英雄)
另一个天生就流淌着英雄主义的血液
The other was born with heroism in her blood.
血魔人对阵双性人
Blood Bender versus Gender Bender.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表