剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
山姆 你在干什么
Sam! What are you doing?
住手 山姆 停下来
Stop! Sam, stop!
滚出去 乔丹
Get the fuck out of here, Jordan!
你冷静一下
Calm the fuck down!
刚才发生什么事
What the fuck was that?
刚刚有两个人穿墙而入
Two people just broke through your wall, man.
操
Ah, fuck.
山姆 你快住手
Oh, Sam, just fucking stop!
你不能再疯狂攻击那些想帮你的人了
You've got to quit going aggro on people that want to help you.
不 没有人…没有人能…没人能帮我
No. No one, no one can help me.
给我一个机会
Give me a chance.
我只想…
I just want to...
我只想忘记
I just want to forget.
我也想忘记
You and me both.
卢克的做法是对的
Luke had the right idea.
不
No.
嘿
Hey.
他的做法不对
No, he didn't.
你哥哥错了
Your brother was wrong.
他当时脑子很混乱
He wasn't thinking straight.
而且他爱你
And he loved you,
你是知道的
you know that.
我是说 如果你 再试图伤害自己 他会…
I mean, if you ever tried to... hurt yourself, he...
他会杀了你
he'd fucking kill you.
死的人已经够多了
There's been enough death.
我他妈的受够了
I'm fucking sick of it.
你不也是吗
Aren't you?
嗨 帕姆阿姨
Hi... Aunt Pam.
是我 我知道你…
It's me. I know you
对我恨之入骨
fucking hate my guts or whatever,
但也许你能帮我解开一个谜团
but maybe you want to help me solve a mystery,
吧啦吧啦吧啦 该死的
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fuck me.
谁啊
Yes?
嗨
Uh, hi.
是我 帕姆阿姨
It's me, Aunt Pam.
别那样叫我
Just don't call me that.
你家挺漂亮的 -谢谢
Your place is really nice.
我在这里住了几年了
Thanks. I've been here a few years.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink or something?
不用了 非常感谢
No, thank you so much.
我不用
I'm good.
我…我看过 关于你被关进监狱的报道
I, um, I read about your jail stuff.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
嗯 没事了
Yeah. No, um...
那已经结束了
That's over now,
谢天谢地
thank God.
后来 我…
Afterwards, I...
我花了很长时间找安娜贝丝
I spent a lot of time looking for Annabeth.
你有她的消息吗 -没有
Have you heard from her at all? -No.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
那 你…你还好吗
So how, so how are you?
我半个小时后有个网上读书会
Look, I've got a book club Zoom thing in, like, 30 minutes.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
你还记得这张照片吗
Do you remember this picture?
记得 是你出生后第二天拍的
Yes, it was taken the day after you were born.
是我找到的
I found it
在一个叫“奥德萨”的文件里面
in a file called "Odessa."
你知道那是什么意思吗
Does that mean anything to you?
不知道 我从没听说过
No, I've never heard that.
可是这张照片是在诊所拍的
But this was taken in the clinic.
什么诊所
What clinic?
你妈妈做试管婴儿 怀上你的那间生育诊所
The fertility clinic. Where you were conceived.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
我是在诊所做的试管婴儿
I was conceived at a clinic?
在戈多金大学
At Godolkin University.
杰姬和马尔科姆尝试了很多年 都没有怀上孩子
Jackie and Malcolm tried for years to get pregnant.
试管婴儿太贵了 后来沃特找了上门 之后…
IVF was too expensive. Vought came along, and...
就像是发生了奇迹一样
it seemed like a miracle.
他们支付了所有费用
All expenses paid.
他们从来都没有告诉过我
They never told me.
我应该有几张那天拍的照片
Well, I think I have a few pictures from that day.
慢着 如果他们一直怀不上 那安娜贝丝呢
Wait, if they couldn't get pregnant, then what about Annabeth?
她的到来没有用任何医疗手段干预
No medical intervention needed there.
安娜贝丝是真正的奇迹
Turns out Annabeth was the real miracle.
你看看
Here you go.
你介不介意…
Would you mind...?
我能留着这些照片吗
Can I have these?
我可以拷贝
I can make copies.
没关系 你留着吧
It's fine. Keep them.
他为什么会抱着我
Wh-Why is he holding me?
那是戈尔德医生
That's Dr. Gold.
你是他接生的
He delivered you.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
(深红伯爵夫人学院)
我知道 你们在心里嘀咕
I know, you're all asking yourselves,
“这个死老头懂市场营销吗 ”
what the hell does this old-ass Supe know about marketing?
我没猜错吧
Am I right?
但如果说我的电烤架 能抽取经销商17%的总销♥售♥额分成
Well, how about 17% first dollar gross on my electric grills,
我是沃特健身房♥的品牌大使
brand ambassador for Vought Gym,
还有我的香水品牌“磁力”的销♥售♥额
and my fragrance Magnétique surpasses
超过了汤姆福特的“烟叶香草” 那大家怎么想
Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille in sales?
我的银行存款高达九位数 这说明我很懂市场营销
So I'd say nine figures in the bank means I know a shit ton about marketing.
所以大家得认真听讲
So you need to pay attention.
我会跟大家分享一些干货的 好吗
About to drop some science on you, okay?
好了 在现实生活中是这样的
Now, this is the way it goes.
你们毕业离校的时候… -天啊
When you get out of this school... - Holy fuck.
…要有靠自己赚钱的能力
...you need to be able to make money for yourself
因为你们不是所有人都能当超级英雄 这里没有一个人能进超级七人队
'cause not all of you are gonna be superheroes. Like, nobody in here is probably gonna make The Seven,
我现在就告诉你们 你们进不了超级七人队
I'm just telling you right now. You're not gonna make The Seven.
那我们要如何拓展…
So, how do we expand...
这就是问题所在
...our brand? That's the question.
是你
It was you.
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
用喷漆涂鸦的人是你
You're the spray painter.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
…要传达什么
...is the message.
你代表什么
What do you stand for?
你想对全世界说什么 这是关键问题
What do you want to say to the world? That's the question.
是你干的 哈珀 你手上的黄漆出♥卖♥♥♥了你
It was you, Harper. I literally caught you red-yellow-handed.
你疯了 -瞎扯淡
You're crazy. -Bullshit. Bullshit.
你在暗地里是个星光粉 承认吧
You're a secret Starlighter, admit it.
请你快闭嘴
看来我说对了
So I'm right?
该死 -我就知道
Fuck. -I knew it.
正义永远不会忘记
Justice never fucking forgets.
艾玛 请不要告诉任何人
Emma, please don't tell anyone.
哈珀 搞什么啊
Harper, what the fuck?
你是模仿者 我以为你的超能力是…
You're a mimic? I thought your power was...
尾巴
...tail?
我有变色龙的能力
My powers are chameleon.
我可以复♥制♥任何人的超能力 能维持60秒
So I can copy anyone else's power for, like, 60 seconds.
这条尾巴只是个烦人的附加技能
The tail is just a pain in the ass.
你真的太让我震惊了
You're blowing my mind right now.
来吧
Come on.
模仿我
Do me.
妈呀
Oh, shit!
妈呀
No shit.
你比我更会用我的超能力
You do my power better than I do.
这让我失去了存在价值
That is fucking invalidating.
是的 -天啊 真不好意思
Yeah. -Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. Wow.
天啊 你是怎么应付这些的
God. Jesus, how do you deal with this?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表