剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
用喷漆涂鸦的人是你
You're the spray painter.
我有变色龙的能力
My powers are chameleon.
我可以复♥制♥任何人的超能力 能维持60秒
So I can copy anyone else's power for, like, 60 seconds.
这位是艾莉 -你好
That's Ally. - Hey.
油漆很容易清洗 我们应该去…
They can clean up paint. What we should be doing is...
大闹天宫
fuck shit up.
凯特昨晚遭到了恶意袭击
Cate Dunlap was viciously attacked last night.
你一半的头骨都被炸飞了
Half your skull got blown clean away.
你失去了超能力
Your powers are totally fucked-up.
你跟人类没什么两样了
You're no better than a human.
那是戈尔德医生
That's Dr. Gold.
你是他接生的
He delivered you.
我是密使 你们的新校长
I'm Cipher, your new dean.
你说密使当时也在
You said Cipher was there.
在埃尔迈拉 -对
At Elmira? - Yeah.
而且他很可疑
And he's sus as fuck.
没人知道他是谁 也不知道他的超能力是什么
No one knows who he is, what his powers even are.
我跟你说 那家伙就是白纸一张
I'm telling you, the dude's a blank slate.
要我送你出去吗
Need help finding your way out?
托马斯戈多金
Thomas Godolkin
负责一个研究项目 叫“奥德萨计划”
spearheaded a research program called Project Odessa.
是你
It's you.
你就是奥德萨
You're Odessa.
毕竟安德烈发生了那些事
After what happened to Andre...
我甚至不知道他为什么要逃跑 考虑到他的状况
I don't even know why he was trying to escape, given his condition.
我给你准备了一份震撼人心的致辞
I've got a dynamite speech for you.
如果我拒绝这份致辞呢
What if I say no to this?
跟你这个双面人不同 这件事只有一面 你不能拒绝
Well, unlike you, there's only one side to this coin, and there is no "no."
安德烈安德森死了
Andre Anderson is dead.
他的超能力害死了他
His powers killed him.
袭击凯特的不是星光粉
Starlighters didn't attack Cate.
是我
I did.
美国
? U.S.A....
欢迎收看《真♥相♥炸♥弹♥》
Welcome to Truthbomb, America.
祝大家一切都好 现在请大家坐稳了
Bless your hearts and hold on to your butts,
因为我们将奉上有性别争议的话题
'cause we're about to enter the gay-trix.
各大院校
Major institutions--
其中甚至包括一些极为虔诚的院校 比如戈多金大学
yes, even ones as stone-cold Christlike as Godolkin University--
都在跟“觉醒潮流”作斗争
are fighting off the rotten woke agenda.
袭击凯特的不是星光粉
Starlighters didn't attack Cate.
是我
I did.
这个性别模糊的可怜虫
Is he or she or they
是不是在撒谎 想让星光粉免受正义的制裁
lying in some pathetic attempt to protect Starlighters from justice?
幸好有像凯特邓拉普这样的英雄 拒绝扮演受害者
Now, thank God for heroes like Cate Dunlap, who refuses to play the victim.
我确实是被星光粉袭击的 这就是我的真♥相♥
I was attacked by Starlighters. That's my truth.
至于乔丹为什么要那样撒谎
As to why Jordan would lie like this?
(沃特称“多元共融之祸”)
我只能说 乔丹愿意做任何事 来博取大家的点赞
All I can say is, Jordan will do anything-- anything-- for the likes.
现在所有黑幕都曝光了
And now all the dirty deeds are coming to light.
另一位戈大学生也站了出来
Another Godolkin student has come forward.
我当时在洗手间里补口红 听到格间的门开了
I was in the bathroom fixing my lipstick, and I heard the stall door open.
(戈大学生:跨性别议程的受害者)
我转过身就看到乔丹
I turn around and see Jordan.
把鸡鸡掏了出来
They had their penis out.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
别再看了
Just turn it off.
去他们的
Fuck them.
我想我搞砸了
I think I fucked up.
你事前预想的后果是什么
What did you think was gonna happen?
好吧 这都怪我 好吗 我来承担后果
Okay, look, this is, this is on me. Okay? I'll take the fall for it.
不管是什么后果 -不 我跟你一起扛
Whatever it is. -No, I'm with you.
玛丽 祸是我闯的 -乔丹 我跟你一起扛 明白吗
Marie, I did this. -Jordan, I'm with you. Okay?
再说了 他们现在能做什么
Besides, what are they even gonna do now?
是他们让你当第一名的
They made you number one.
他们就必须处理这事
They got to deal with it.
我以前每个星期都会看排名
I used to check the rankings every week.
我连做梦都想当第一
I wanted to be number one so fucking badly.
可等我真的当上了第一名 我却根本不在乎
Then, when it finally happened, I just didn't care.
这所学校的一切
This school,
都是假的
everything is so fake.
我只是想说出真♥相♥
I just wanted to tell the truth.
你觉得他们会怎么做
What do you think they're gonna do?
放他妈的狗屁 -安分守己 否则你将失去你的地位
Fucking bullshit. -Know your place or you fucking lose it.
进来
Inside.
他们来了
There they are. Hey, kids.
(我叫屌♥ 爆 了)
你们好 我是赛斯里德 沃特营销部的
Seth Reed, Vought Marketing.
这是在搞什么
What is this?
我们要逆风翻盘
Well, turning lemons into lemonade.
(1个身体=1个性别)
坐
Sit.
好了 是这样的…
Okay. So,
我们的李乔丹 虽然是尖子生
we have Jordan Li.
但内心困惑 外表也让人困惑 是个双性人
Top dog but confused. Confusing. Duplicitous.
还有玛丽莫罗 娃娃脸 讨人喜欢 也是个好学生
Then there's Marie Moreau. The babyface. One of the good ones.
两个优秀的学生 但只有一个能排第一名
Two powerhouses, but only one can be number one.
所以 我在此向大家推出 戈大♥史♥上最伟大的对决
And with that, I give you the greatest face-off in the history of God U.
戈大推介 冒号♥ 《校园对决》
"God U presents, colon, Hostility at the University, colon,
冒号♥ 《双性人对战血魔人》
The Gender Bender versus The Blood Bender."
等等
Wait...
这是暂定的标题 好坏别管
Title's a placeholder. Let it suck.
我们有个作家小组正在写爆梗 都是些高压下能出成果的狠货
We have a team of writers doing punch-ups. Uh, some legit crunch time motherfuckers.
你们想让我们…打架
You want us to... to fight?
是啊 我没说清楚吗
Yeah, was, was that not clear?
是不是要用“战斗”这个字眼 “乱斗” 就它了
Should I use the word "battle"? "Brawl." "Brawl."
我们不会打的 -你们没有选择
We're not gonna fight. -You don't have a choice.
为什么
Why not?
因为公众讨厌你 乔丹
Uh, because the public hates you, Jordan.
你捏造了安德烈的死因
You lied about Andre,
你试图保护袭击了凯特的凶残星光粉
you tried to protect the vicious Starlighters who attacked Cate.
我说的是事实
I told the truth.
你那是把自己作死 彻底自毁了形象
Uh, you might as well have taken a selfie with Bin Laden.
大家想看到血流成河
The people want red meat,
他们想看到你被暴打 你必须服从
they want to see your ass kicked, and you will oblige.
就算我想暴打乔丹 我也没那本事
I couldn't kick Jordan's ass even if I wanted to.
听我说 说出那些话是草率的决定
Look, it was a rash decision,
但我敢肯定 乔丹可以发表个声明什么的
but I am sure Jordan would issue some sort of statement--
你们他妈的没有选择
You do not have a fucking choice!
否则你们现在就滚出去
Or you're walking out that door right now,
下楼 我已经派了辆货车 在那里等着你们
down the stairs and into the van I got waiting for you
还有你们的朋友艾玛 它会把你们送去埃尔迈拉
and your little friend Emma to take you to Elmira.
艾玛 她什么都没有做
Emma? She didn't do anything.
在你口无遮拦之前 就应该想到这一点的
You should've thought of that before you popped your mouth off.
就当是激励吧
Consider it incentive.
我该离开吗
Should I leave?
如果我们配合 你就不会 把任何人送回埃尔迈拉去 对吧
If we do this, you agree not to send anyone back to Elmira, right?
乔丹 我不会跟你打的
Jordan, I'm not fighting you.
你们必须打 在全世界面前
Uh, you are fighting in front of the entire world,
来真的 不能手下留情
for real, no pulling punches,
而且玛丽一定会赢
and Marie will win.
我可以离开了 对吗
I can leave, right?
你疯了
This is insane.
我不可能打败乔丹
I can't beat Jordan.
你对自己太苛刻了
You are so hard on yourself,
但是 玛丽 我对你有信心
but I believe in you, Marie.
你接受了我的训练之后
And after you train with me,
你也会开始对你自己有信心的
you're gonna start believing in yourself.
训练就定在今天下午三点
I'm thinking today, 3:00.
到时见 玛丽
See you then, Marie.
V世代
第二季第四集
我不能回埃尔迈拉
I am not going back to Elmira.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表