剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
什么 没有 我们…
What? -No, we were--
戈多金邀请所有人参加他的研讨会
It's a seminar. Godolkin's vetting everyone.
他到底想干什么
What the fuck is he doing?
这显然是个圈套
It's a fucking trap, obviously.
是 可这个圈套的目的是什么
Yeah, a trap for what, though?
你啊
You.
等一下 怎么 难道他想引玛丽 去研讨会救所有人
Wait, so... what, he-he's gonna lure Marie to the seminar to save everyone?
她不能去 这太明显了
She can't go, obviously.
我只知道我已经受够了 被当成天选之人 所以…
The only thing I know is I'm done being the fucking chosen one. So...
无论做什么 我们都要共同进退
Whatever we do, we do it together.
不管他有什么阴谋 这些人都有危险
Look, whatever he's planning, all these people are in danger.
我们必须警醒所有人
We have to warn everybody.
怎么做
How?
我有个办法
I know how.
我是玛丽莫罗
I'm Marie Moreau,
我要提醒戈大每一个
and this is for every student at God U
以为参加托马斯戈多金的研讨会 就能提高排名的学生
who thinks they're gonna climb the ranks by going to Thomas Godolkin's seminar.
不要信他的话
Do not believe him.
不要去
Do not go.
没有哪一门课或排名 值得你们付出生命
No class, no rank is worth your life.
你们有人收到了研讨会的邀请吗
Hey, did any of you guys get invited to the seminar?
绑缚宝贝在干活的时候不能说话
Bondage babies can't talk when they're working.
这规矩你应该知道的 山姆
You should fucking know that, Sam.
鲁弗斯 你们不能去研讨会 知道吗 那太危险了
Rufus, you guys can't go to this seminar, okay? It's too dangerous.
我们听谁的都不会听你的
You are the last person anyone should listen to.
你带的那个新会员自杀了
Your fucking pledge killed himself.
你们太离谱了
Are you fucking serious?
一个百岁老人从坟墓里爬了出来
A thousand-year-old guy rises from the grave, takes over,
接管了学校 而你们居然无动于衷
and you're just Lebowski chill, bro?
戈多金要把我们怎么样 -他想让我们抓住玛丽
What is Godolkin gonna do to us? -He wants us to get to Marie,
而且他会不惜一切代价…
and he's gonna do anything to make that happen, so--
所以千万别去
So, don't go.
老兄 很抱歉 我并不想用这个方式
Oh, God, I'm sorry, man. I didn't want it to go like this,
但为了你的安全着想 我必须让你…
but for your own safety, I got to keep you--
不准用超能力 你们这群白♥痴♥
No fucking powers, cum bags.
兰斯 我看到了 你在作弊…
Lance! I can tell you're cheating, no fucking levitating!
什么鬼
Motherfucker.
我们被他催眠了
He roofied us.
你脸上被画了一个小鸡鸡
You have a dick on your face.
你也是 山姆
You, too, Sam.
朋友们 还好吗 -操
What's good, players? - Fuck.
搞什么 你没去吗
What the fuck? You didn't go?
那个研讨会很可疑
The whole seminar thing seemed fishy.
所以我决定跟你们一起待着
Decided to kick it with you guys.
那王八蛋在我们脸上乱画 你也不阻止他
Didn't do anything to stop the dick drawing, though?
这可是我最好的作品
That's some of my best work.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
我爱我们
I love us.
而且我很了解我们…
And I know us.
从内到外 一清二楚
Inside and out, soup to nuts.
我知道超人类的能耐
I know what super humans are capable of.
知道我们尚未达到的高度
The heights we have yet to reach.
你是鲁弗斯 通灵者
You're Rufus. A psychic.
其实 教授 我什么都懂一点…
Actually, sir, I'm a bit of a polymath--
一个用超能力迷魂女同学
A psychic who uses your power to incapacitate co-eds
来满足自己性♥欲♥的通灵者
for your own sexual gratification.
不 我绝不会… -再也不会了 教授 他现在是太监
No. I-I would never-- -Not anymore, sir. He doesn't have a dick.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be clear,
你们被邀请参加这个研讨会
you have been invited to this seminar
不是因为你们很出色
not because you are exceptional,
而是因为你们很失败
but because you're failures.
你们不配得到你们的天赋
Undeserving of the gifts you have been given.
不配当这所大学的学生
Unworthy of this institution.
你们沾沾自喜 用你们的超能力 来满足性♥欲♥ 来求财
You've been complacent. You've used your powers for sex, for money,
(来电 祖国人)
搏人点赞
for likes.
你们让我们丢脸
You are an embarrassment.
现在你们必须靠实力 争取在超人类之列的一席之地
And now, you will have to earn your spot among us.
证明你们有资格在这里
Prove that you belong
否则就战死
or die trying.
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
一个简单的测试
One simple test.
我会试着去按那个按钮
I am going to try to push that button.
而你们必须不惜一切手段阻止我
And you have to stop me, by any means necessary.
丽莎亨宁
Lisa Henning.
目前排第32名 《即兴表演入门》成绩很差
Ranked 32 and currently bombing Intro to Improv.
搞什么 丹尼尔
What the fuck, Daniel?
他上了我的身 他在操纵我
He was in my head. Controlling me.
去它的
Oh, fuck this.
也许下一组的表现会好一点
Well, maybe the next group will do better.
他正在杀他们 戈多金
He's fucking killing them! Don't go over there!
他在杀他们
He's killing them! He's fucking killing them.
嘿 怎么了 -戈多金在研讨室里
Hey, what's happening? -Godolkin, in the seminar room.
让大家自相残杀 他疯了
He's making everybody kill each other. He's fucking crazy.
剔杀种群 -什么
Culling the herd. -What?
两极人说密使想杀死 所有弱小无用的超人类
Polarity said Cipher wants to kill all the weak and useless Supes.
这就是他开研讨会的原因
That's why he opened up the seminar.
他会一组接一组地把他们全都消灭
He's just gonna mow them all down, one group at a time.
除非你进去救他们
Unless you come in to save them.
乔丹
Jordan.
我知道有可能
Look, I know there's a chance.
很有可能你再也不会原谅我…
Like... like, a really fucking humongous chance that you're never gonna forgive me
抛下了你
for leaving you
两次 而且… -玛丽 我…
twice, and-and for-- -Marie, I...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
真的
You do?
但我们不能继续在一起
But we can't be together.
什么
What?
玛丽 我们不会有结果的
Marie, this isn't gonna work.
我们总会陷入同样的困境
We always just end up in the same place, and--
不会的 -我不想怨恨你
No. -And I don't want to be angry with you.
但我很乐意跟你当朋友
But I would love if I could be your friend.
乔丹 先等等 我们能不能…
Jordan. Just... Wait. C-Can we just...
玛丽
Marie!
你看到那个裸男了吗
Did you see the naked guy?
安娜贝丝 有别的幻象出现吗 -没有
Annabeth, have you had any more visions? -Nothing new.
好吧 我需要你离开这里
Okay, I need you to get out of here.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
我这辈子一直都在逃避那些幻象
I've been running from these visions my whole life.
也许那么做是错的 也许我应该迎接它们
Maybe it's the wrong thing. Maybe I'm supposed to run toward it.
迎接什么 我们不能让戈多金操纵玛丽
Run toward what? We can't just let Godolkin puppet Marie.
嘿 大伙们 -嘿
Hey, guys! - Hey.
我们一直在找你 -我们有个主意
We've been trying to find you. -We've got an idea.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我♥操♥纵了他们所有人
I was controlling all of them.
我以前从来没能一次控制超过两个人
I've never been able to control more than two at a time before.
天啊 我快渴死了
Jesus. I'm thirsty.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
刚才感觉太棒了
That was fantastic.
困难的工作
Hard work,
甚至有点吓人 但让人肾上腺素飙升
even a little bit frightening. But the adrenaline.
它带来的压力
The pressure of it.
托马斯 回答我
Thomas, answer me.
我在学习
Learning.
把我的原则运用在我自己身上
Applying my own principles to myself.
我正在加速我的进化
I'm accelerating my own evolution.
为什么 -为了我们
Why? -For us.
扯淡
Bullshit.
这不是我们计划的一部分
This is not part of our plan.
不 不是扯淡 我这么做是为了我们的将来
No, not bullshit. I am doing this for our future.
一旦我足够强大了
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表