剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
别把袋子弄破了
Don't burst the bag.
(前情提要)
这让我突然很想家
This makes me miss home.
那就回家呗
Why don't you go?
我妈她怕我
My mom, she's scared of me.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth.
她为什么会跟你在一起 你为什么没有告诉我
Why is she here with you? Why didn't you tell me?
她不想见你
She didn't want to see you.
密使家里面有一扇很奇怪的大门 上了锁
In his house, Cipher's got this big, weird locked door inside.
他肯定有什么秘密
He's hiding something.
大家想看到你被暴打 你必须服从
The people want to see your ass kicked, and you will oblige.
如果我们配合 你就不会把任何人送回埃尔迈拉去
If we do this, you agree not to send anyone back to Elmira.
密使不是超人类 我能感觉到
Cipher isn't a Supe. I can sense it.
你让他开口
You get him to talk.
剩下的交给我
I'll handle the rest.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好 我他妈的不好
No, I am fucking not.
低角度拍摄
Low angle?
惨了
Oh, shit.
这工作太马虎了
This is sloppy work.
看好了
Watch this.
密使
Cipher?
就像个人肉傀儡...
Like a meat puppet.
不需要提线
With no strings.
反击
Fight back!
滚开
Get off!
我就知道她有这个潜力
I knew she had it in her.
玛丽 求你了
Marie, please?
(一个月前)
你的音乐品味太老套了
You have the most clichéd taste in music.
这是爱因斯坦最喜欢的曲子之一
This is one of Einstein's favorite pieces. He considered it
他认为在莫扎特的作品中 这首让他耳目一新
a revelation in Mozart's oeuvre.
爱因斯坦是个种族主义者
Einstein was a racist.
种族主义者
Racist?
他只是因参加民权活动 被联调局监视而已
He was under surveillance by the FBI for his civil rights activities.
他憎恨中国人
He hated Chinese people.
他站在我们黑人这一边 不代表他不是种族主义者
Just 'cause he fought for my team doesn't make him not a racist.
我给你买♥♥了个礼物 祝贺你乔迁新居
I bought you a present for the new house.
我的音乐品味老套
Uh, I have clichéd taste in music.
你选乔迁礼物的品味那叫差劲
You have atrocious taste in housewarming presents.
地精那么俗气 差劲就对了
It's kitsch. It's supposed to be bad.
要的就是差劲
That's the point.
用力一点
Harder.
V世代
第二季第五集
(不安全空间)
(现在)
玛丽 成为戈大最新出炉的第一名 感觉怎么样
Marie, how does it feel to be God U's new number one?
感觉...
Um, it feels--
在乔丹变成女生之前 他显然有生理优势
Jordan clearly had a biological advantage until he switched to female.
跨性别运动员应该被禁止参赛吗
Do you agree trans athletes should be banned from competition?
我得走了 - 你们会重赛吗
I'm sorry, I have to go. - Marie, will there be a rematch?
再回答几个问题
Marie, just a few more questions.
操
Fuck!
该死的王八蛋
Fucking asshole!
乔丹 没关系
Jordan, it's okay.
玛丽 他上了我的身
Marie, he fucking had me.
我知道 那不是你
I know, but it-it wasn't you--
是我
It was me!
我一直都有意识
I was there the whole fucking time.
就好像我坐在车后座一样
It was like I was in the backseat of a car.
我能看到 能感受到 但开车的是密使
I could feel everything, I could see everything, but Cipher was driving.
他让我变了性 根本不由我掌控
He was switching me. I had no control.
我从没有过那种感觉
I have never felt like that before.
我他妈的很无助
I was fucking helpless.
我真的以为我会杀了你 玛丽
I thought I was going to kill you, Marie.
现在结束了
It's over now.
我们没事了 - 结束了
We're okay. - Over?
玛丽 我以为你会把我撕成两半
Marie, I thought you were going to rip me apart.
你刚才对我所做的事...
What you did to me...
密使说得对
Cipher was right.
关于你和你的超能力
About you, about your powers.
他说得不... - 玛丽
He's not. He's not. - Marie!
他说得不对
He's not right.
不敢苟同
Uh, I beg to differ.
我说得挺对的
I'm pretty right.
你刚才感觉怎么样
So, what was that like for you?
你的超能力比以往任何时候都强大
Your powers heightened, stronger than they've ever been?
我敢肯定 很吓人吧
Terrifying, I'm sure,
但也让人振奋 对吧
but also exhilarating, yeah?
令人兴奋 刺♥激♥ 激动人心
Exciting, stimulating,
用几个词形容一下 满足一下我的好奇心
thrilling? Just throw together a few synonyms and humor me.
跟我玩这些心理游戏 在所有人面前演这出变♥态♥戏码
All these mind games, this fucked-up show in front of all these people,
到底为了什么
and for what?
这不是很明显吗
Well, isn't it obvious?
那种压力逼出了 你靠自己根本无法发挥出来的潜能
The pressure pushed you farther than you could have ever gone on your own.
你去死吧
Fuck you.
那只是冰山的一角
It's just the tip of the iceberg.
你还有更多潜能没有发挥出来
There's still so much further for you to go,
所以从明天开始 你继续接受我的训练
so tomorrow you and me, back to your training.
我不跟你做任何事
I'm not doing anything with you.
我懂 你的肾上腺素正在飙升
No, I get it. Adrenaline's running high.
你刚才差点在全国电视台上
You almost gave your boyfriend girlfriend
给你的亲密恋人做了全身静脉切除术
a full-body phlebectomy on national television.
我绝对不要接受你的任何训练
There isn't a fucking world where I train for anything with you.
你将会改变主意
You're gonna change your mind
因为你很好奇接下来会发生什么
'cause you're curious about what comes next,
你能达到什么高度 - 她说了不要
what heights you can reach.
天啊 真对不起
She said no.
你这个人肉傀儡 肯定很希望
God, I am so sorry. You must want my hand
我再次操纵你的身体吧
back up your pooper, like the puppet that you are.
不要
No?
我想也是
Eh, I didn't think so.
因为你刚才向我及全世界 展示了你有多么软弱
'Cause you just showed me and the whole damn world how weak you really are.
听好了 除非你想 让你跟你的朋友们与凯特团聚
Okay, look, unless you want, uh, you and your friends to join Cate,
你必须重新考虑这次的谈话 - 在哪里跟凯特团聚
you're gonna reconsider this conversation. - Join Cate? Join Cate where?
埃尔迈拉
Elmira.
你们玩的那些雕虫小技
Your little fishing expedition,
想给我录像
trying to record me?
“我是人类”
"Oh, I'm so human."
拜托 玛丽 没想到你居然那么愚蠢
Come on, you know better than that, Marie.
必须有人受到惩罚 否则会显得我心慈手软
Someone has to be punished, otherwise I start looking real weak.
那我可不允许
I can't let that happen.
再说了 怎么都得让我爽一下
Besides, it's got to feel kinda good.
给你们个小报复 对吧
A little payback, right?
(埃尔迈拉成人康复中心)
在这里站好
Stand here.
(凯特 心灵感应)
解开锁链
Chains off.
脱♥光♥衣服 - 你至少可以转过身去吗
Strip down. - Can you at least turn around?
闭嘴 把衣服脱了
Shut the fuck up. Strip down.
双手放在桌子上
Lay both hands on the table.
不许动
Don't fucking move.
蹲下
Squat.
把她带过来
Bring her over.
跪下
Get on your knees.
不要 - 他妈的给我跪下
No. - Get on your fucking knees!
放我走 杀光这些王八蛋
Let me go, then kill all these motherfuckers.
你敢再用超能力 就会被电死 给我起来
Use your powers again, get fried. Get the fuck up!
(瑞沃丹)
我要报♥警♥了 - 等等
I'm calling 911. - Wait.
山姆
Sam?
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表