剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, and you two are about to be late for the Hero Optimization seminar.
最好马上去哦
Best get a move on.
这里以前不是阿帕契大酋长的 多元化和公平中心吗
Didn't this used to be Big Chief Apache's Diversity and Equity Center?
欢迎参加英雄优化研讨会
Welcome to Hero Optimization!
恭喜各位 在全体学生当中
Congratulations. Out of the entire student body,
我只选了你们中的一些 参加这次研讨会
I only selected some of you for this seminar.
但由于凯特遭到了神秘袭击 还在住院
But since Cate is still in the hospital after her mysterious attack…
我们只好在她缺席的情况下 蹒跚前行了
we'll just have to stagger on without her.
我们有何特别之处
What makes us so special?
不如你来告诉我吧
Well, why don't you tell me?
你的超能力是怎么运用的
How do your powers work?
我可以控制血液
I can move blood.
感觉血液
Sense it.
好 但怎么感觉
Okay, but how?
血液的哪个部分
And what part of the blood?
血小板 血浆 血红蛋白 或者是整个红血球
Platelets, plasma, hemoglobin, the whole red blood cell?
不知道
I don't know.
你们当中有谁知道 自己的超能力的运作机制吗
Do any of you know how your powers really work?
你知道自己是怎样换性的吗 除了“我一收紧菊花就成了”以外
Do you know how you can switch genders besides "I just clench my butthole and do it"?
好 拥有超能力
All right, having powers...
是非常复杂的
it's incredibly complicated.
超人类的生理 必须能够超越 关于正常人类的身体极限的
And-and Super physiology has had to adapt and evolve
所有合理的预期
beyond all reasonable expectations of
进行适应与进化
what a body should be able to do.
那我们知道了我们的 超能力的运作机制后 又怎样
So if we know how our powers work... then what?
那你们就能提高排名
Well, uh, then you move up the rankings.
我再怎么强调排名的重要性都不为过
And I cannot overemphasize the importance of the rankings.
看到那个按钮了吗
You see that button right there?
今天的练习非常简单
Today's exercise is incredibly simple.
只要你们按下那个按钮 这堂课就结束
All you have to do is push that button, and the class ends.
要按下按钮 你们必须过威客这一关
And you've to get through Vikor to do it.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
早上好 贱♥人♥们
Good morning, bitches.
谁准备好了 迎接我的锤子的深喉撞击
Who's ready to deep throat my hammer?
妈呀 你出演了 《英灵神殿3:欲望与闪电》
Holy shit. You were in Valhalla 3: Lust & Lightning.
它在烂番茄上的得分好像只有4分
I think it got a four percent on Rotten Tomatoes?
4分
Four percent?
准备好迎接我的锤子了吗 玛丽
Ready to feel my hammer, Marie?
放我们出去 他妈的开门
Let us out! Open the fucking door!
喂 瞄准一点
Hey! Watch it!
天啊
Oh, my God, no!
他为什么在针对你 -我怎么知道
Why is he gunning for you? -Fuck if I know!
玛丽 你去按按钮
Marie, go for the button!
去它的
Oh, fuck this.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
下周同一时间
Same time, next week?
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么
What the actual fuck?!
任何实验成功的关键
Well, the key to any successful experiment
是在实验对象当中建立基线
is to establish a baseline among one's subjects.
我们不是你的实验小鼠 威客把他的脊椎粉碎了
We're not your lab rats. Vikor crushed his spine!
我们…他会好起来的
He'll heal.
可能吧
Probably.
我的职责不是把你们当宝宝来照顾
Look, my job is not to baby you.
而是激发你们的最大潜能
It is to push your powers to their fullest potential.
你们的超能力不是一成不变的 你们知道吗
None of your power sets are fixed, you know?
在合适的压力下 你们都可以更上一层楼
You can all level up under the right amount of pressure.
在这所学校里没有 那些无法承受压力的人的容身之地
And this school, it has no place for those who cannot hack the pressure. Lisa?
丽莎 你被转去学表演艺术系了
You're being transferred to Performing Arts.
你们不是学生 你们是士兵
You are not students.
你们要为我们的伟业而战
You're soldiers and you will fight for the cause.
我将会在这一年中密切留意你们
I'll be monitoring you all closely over the course of the year--
相信我 没什么瞒得过我这双眼睛
and believe me, there's not much I don't see-- in order to bring out
目的是希望 能激发你们每一个人的潜能
what I hope each of you is capable of.
嘿 人类
Hey, human!
(抵抗)
这是你贴的吗 -不是
Did you fucking put this up? -No, no--
你以为在校园里搞这些 反法♥西♥斯♥的破事 能逃得掉吗
Do you think you can get away with your Antifa shit on our campus?
不是我 我没有 我发誓
No, no, no, I didn't, I didn't, I swear.
鲁弗斯 滚远点
Oh, fuck off, Rufus.
你干这种屌♥事 不代表你有屌♥
Being a dick won't make up for the fact you no longer have one.
什么 我当然有啊
What? I totally have a dick.
那你坐着尿尿是为毛啊
Is that why you sit when you pee?
那样更舒服而已… -是吗
No, it's just, like, a more comfortable way to-- -Is it?
艾玛 你去死吧
Fuck you, Emma.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好的
Yeah.
你居然在学生活动中心里嗑药
Are you popping drugs in the student union?
第一 已经没人用“嗑药”这词了
First, no one says "popping drugs."
第二…
Second...
这是安定药
Xanax.
第三 我最近一直很焦虑
And third, I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety.
原因是什么我都无法想象
I can't imagine why.
第四 你来这里干什么 -我们得谈一谈
And fourth, why are you here? -We need to talk.
我现在是不是 该称你为“两极人教授”
So... do you want me to call you Professor Polarity now?
随便你叫我什么 我不在乎
You can call me whatever you want. I don't give a shit.
但你之前说得有道理
But you were right.
什么都不干 坐在家里酗酒
Sitting at home, bottle of Scotch glued to my hand...
那是在玷污对安德烈的回忆
It's a stain on Andre's memory.
我必须行动起来 做点事
It's time I got off my ass and did something.
谢谢你 我的老天爷
Thank you, sweet baby Jesus.
天啊
Oh, my God.
坦白说 我一直都觉得必须做点事
Honestly, I've been feeling really alone
改变这个操蛋的状况 但是我孤掌难鸣
in Club Let's Do Something About This Fucked-Up Situation,
所以有个真正的大人跟我的想法一致 让我松了一口气 老兄
so having an actual adult around is, like, such a fucking relief, man.
教授 不好意思
Professor. I'm sorry.
你说密使当时也在
You said Cipher was there?
在埃尔迈拉 安德烈被关押的地方
At Elmira where Andre was held?
对
Yes.
而且他很可疑
And he is sus as fuck.
没人知道他是谁 也不知道他的超能力是什么
No one knows who he is, what his powers even are.
有个计划叫奥德萨… -我要杀了密使
And there's this something called Odessa-- -I'm gonna kill Cipher.
然后把这所学校夷为平地
Then I'm gonna burn this school to the ground.
再去超级七人塔 在那里也杀个片甲不留
And then I'm gonna go to Seven Tower and strip it down to the motherfucking studs.
我明白你的感受
I hear you.
也承认你的愤怒非常强烈
And I acknowledge your... intensity.
但也许我们应该冷静一下 对吧
Maybe we should dial it way down, right?
先调查密使 了解一下他到底在打什么主意…
Look into Cipher first, get some information about what his deal is--
我不管密使在打什么主意
I don't give a fuck what Cipher's deal is.
唯一一个没能活着逃出埃尔迈拉的人 是个黑人小伙子
Do you think it's a coincidence that the only one that didn't make it
你认为这是巧合吗
out of Elmira is a young Black man?
我尽了全力想保护我的儿子
I did everything I could to protect my son.
终究是徒劳
Didn't fucking matter.
所以我们先搞搞清楚 我们的首要任务吧
So how about we get our priorities straight?
首要任务
Priorities?
我想我是唯一一个 搞清楚了首要任务的人
I think I'm the only one with my fucking priorities straight.
安德烈以前总说 你是他认识的最聪明的人
Look... Andre always said you were the smartest person he knew.
说你每到一处 就能摸清 所有的拍摄角度 搞定所有人
That three steps into every room, you knew how to work every angle and every person.
所以在你做你想做的事之前
So before you do whatever you're going to do,
能不能先冷静一下 拿出你以前那种本领来
maybe take a beat and be that fucking guy.
好吧
Okay.
那个…
What...
那个奥德萨计划…
This Odessa thing,
到底是什么 -我不知道
what is it? -I don't know.
但是星光让玛丽去查
But Starlight wanted Marie to look into it.
她说那是戈多金办这所学校的原因
Said it was the reason Godolkin started the school.
星光说的
Starlight said that?
操
Shit.
对
Yeah.
那它肯定很重要
Then it must be important.
我以前从没听说过
Never heard of it.
但我知道从哪里开始查
But I do know where to start looking.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表