剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
他妈的又回来了
Home fucked home.
艾玛
Emma?
凯特 我的天啊
Cate. Oh, my God, oh, my God.
天啊 我几乎认不出你了
Jesus, I barely even recognized you.
你这造型活像个怪异芭比
You look like Weird Barbie.
他们把你也抓了
They grabbed you, too?
其实我本来是来救你的
Actually, this is your rescue.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
你来救我
You... came to get me?
是的 太愚蠢了
Yeah, that was stupid,
因为现在我们都被关在这里了
'cause now we're all here.
玛丽和乔丹
Marie and Jordan?
也被抓了
Got caught, too.
希望如此
I hope.
艾玛 我不敢相信 发生了那些事
Emma, I... I can't believe that after everything,
你们还会来救我
you would do that for me.
不管你信不信都不重要了
Well, believe it or not, doesn't fucking matter.
因为我们都会死在这里
'Cause we're all gonna die here.
艾玛
Emma.
谢谢你
Thank you.
沃特首席执行官女士
Madame Vought CEO.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do we owe the pleasure?
去你的
Fuck you.
你接受这个职位的时候 我感到相当惊讶
I was pretty surprised when you accepted that position.
我从没想到你会对企业感兴趣 实话实说
I never took you for the corporate type, TBH.
艾诗丽巴瑞特肯定不能胜任
Ashley Barrett certainly can't,
她的状态不允许
not in her state.
你得偿所愿了
You got what you wanted.
是的
Yeah. I'm gonna miss
我会怀念我们的校园培训课的
our on-campus training sessions,
但这种全天候的高压环境是最好的
but nothing compares with this environment. Under intense pressure, 24-7,
奇迹将会在这里发生
that's where the miracles happen.
也许吧
Maybe,
但你不能指望用相同的方法 得到不同的结果
but you can't expect different results doing the same thing again.
所以 我给你带了一份礼物
So... brought you a present.
真的
You did?
礼物在哪里
Well, where the fuck is it?
片刻之后就到
Arriving... momentarily.
你不必要这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
我想这么做
I wanted to.
这会加快你的速度 因为你的时间不多了
It'll speed up the process, because you're running out of time.
如果我对玛丽的训练成功
You know, if I succeed with Marie,
祖国人肯定会 因她强大的超能力而感到不安
Homelander is going to have feelings about how powerful she really is.
你不用担心他
Do not worry about him.
我们将会得到我们想要的一切
We are gonna get everything we want.
一切
Everything.
嗨 我是艾玛 给我发短♥信♥
Hi, this is Emma. Just text me.
这年头谁还打电♥话♥呀
No one makes fucking calls anymore.
除非有重要的事 那就留个言
Oh, unless it's important, then leave a massage.
(玛丽莫罗)
邮箱已满 暂时无法接收留言 再见
The mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages at this time. Goodbye.
我的宝贝
That's my baby.
我想着你可能会觉得冷
I thought, uh, you might be chilly.
爸爸还好吗 - 他没事
Is Dad okay? - He's fine.
他正在家里修东西 干那些活儿能让他放松
He's in his happy place doing little projects around the house.
他已经把门和鸟鸣钟都修好了
He's fixed the door and the bird clock already.
你那次离家出走 就是跑来了这里吧
Oh, this is where you came that time you ran away.
你气坏了 因为 《风中奇缘》的女主角不是你妈妈
So angry that Pocahontas wasn't your mom.
我想着我也许能回到小时候
I thought that maybe I... could go back to how it was when I was a kid.
当时我们还是一家人
When we were a family.
我以为能跳过中间发生的一切
Just skip over everything in between, but...
但我回不去 我...
you can't go back, you...
不能忘记
can't forget.
山姆...
Sam.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
真的吗
You do?
我并不想送你去贤者树丛
I never wanted to send you to Sage Grove.
可我...我们别无选择
I... we-we didn't have any choice.
我们不知道该怎么办
We didn't know what to do.
家里有个有暴♥力♥倾向 和精神问题的孩子是一回事
Like, it's one thing having a-a violent kid with mental health issues.
如果那个孩子是个超人类 那是另一回事
It's another having a Supe kid with them.
你们为何给我打五号♥化合物
Why'd you give me Compound V?
山姆 让你有问题的不是那个药
Sam. The V didn't make you sick.
你怎么能这么说 我这样就是它害的
How can you say that? It fucking broke me.
我们本来希望它能保护你 - 保护我
We were actually hoping it would protect you. - From what?
你还记得你的瑞克舅舅吗
Do you remember your Uncle Rick?
有点印象 他搬去佛蒙特州了 对吧
Kinda. He moved to Vermont, right?
在你大概九岁的时候
When you were maybe nine,
他走进了一家杂货店
he walked into a grocery store...
掏出了一把手♥枪♥
and pulled out a pistol.
为什么
Why?
因为他有妄想和幻觉
Because... he had delusions. And hallucinations.
还有间歇性狂暴症
And-and bouts of anger.
幸好 他在造成伤害之前 被警♥察♥制♥服♥了
Thank God the cops got him before he could really do anything.
那他其实不在佛蒙特
So he's not in Vermont.
对吗
Is he?
对
No.
所以我这样是天生的
So I'm just like this?
不怪五号♥化合物
It's not... the V.
也不怪你和爸爸
It's not... you and Dad.
你的问题是天生的
You were born with it.
这是家族遗传 你只是运气不好 山姆
It's just a shitty luck of the genetic draw, Sam.
无论如何 我都会是个该死的疯子
I was always gonna be a fucking lunatic.
别那么说 - 太好了
Don't say that. - That's great.
这是事实
It's true.
我这病没治了
Nothing's ever gonna fix me.
我愿意为你做任何事 山姆
I would do anything for you, Sam.
但是没有人能阻止你
But no one can stop you,
没有人能治好你 除了你 没人能改变任何事
no one can fix you, no one can change anything but you.
如果你为自己负责 那么也许...
If you take responsibility for yourself, then maybe...
听着 如果你想找个人来责怪
Look, if-if you want... someone to blame...
那你可以怪我的基因有缺陷
you can blame my garbage DNA.
我来担这个责
I'll take the hit for that.
这不是你的错 妈妈
It's not your fault, Mom.
是我们某个祖先的错 不是你的错
It's one of our ancestors' faults, but it's not yours.
我第一次看到阴♥道♥就是在这里
I saw my first vagina here.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢分享
Thanks for that.
不客气
You're welcome.
艾玛
Emma?
干吗
What?
别那样
Don't.
你为什么要那么做
Why are you doing that?
我想独处一会儿 如果你不介意的话
Trying to have a moment to myself if that's all right with you.
艾玛 别让他们也挫了你的锐气
Emma, don't let them kill you, too.
我原本以为 只要我能靠意念变大和缩小
I thought as soon as I could grow and shrink all by myself,
能控制自己的超能力
get all that shit under control,
就再也不会想吐了
I, I wouldn't want to puke anymore.
所有人都说我需要帮助
Everybody kept saying I needed help,
说我有病
that I had a disorder,
而我一直说我没事
and I kept saying I was fine.
说这是我的超能力
It's just my powers.
我永远都停不了了
I'm never gonna be able to stop.
嘿
Hey.
我们会离开这里的
We're gonna get out of here.
没有人会来救我们的 凯特
No one is gonna save us, Cate.
它不...
It's not...
操
Fuck!
我无法控制它 - 玛丽 他们在监视我们
I can't control it. - Marie, they're watching us.
如果他们看见你... - 我不能坐以待毙
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表