剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
干吗
What?
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你所做的事...
What you did...
正是密使下套让我做的
Was exactly what Cipher set me up to do.
他杀了我妹妹 就为了看我能不能让她复活
He killed my sister just to see if I could bring her back.
而你做到了 现在一切都不一样了
And you did. Everything is different now.
没有不一样 - 玛丽
No, it's not. - Marie.
这意味着你现在是这个世界上 最强大的超人类之一
This makes you one of the most powerful Supes in the world now.
你必须面对这个现实 对吗
I mean, you have to see that, right?
一切都将会不一样
Nothing is ever gonna be the same.
我们还是一样
We're the same.
如果我们不想改变 就不会有改变
And nothing changes if we don't want it to.
我爱你
I love you.
好吗
Okay?
提醒一下 厕所没纸
Heads up, no toilet paper.
我用了座椅衬垫
I used the seat liners.
能解决问题
Problem-solving.
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
外面也有些衣服 所以...
Here. There's, uh, clothes out there, too, so...
我还挺喜欢这间 让人毛骨悚然的废弃图书馆的
Kinda love this creepy abandoned library.
我们会在这里住下来吗
Are we gonna live here forever?
那是电♥话♥吗
Is that a phone?
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽说两极人能帮忙 - 对
Marie said Polarity could help. - Yep. Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.
9 1 7...
Nine, one, seven.
怎么了
What?
闭嘴
Shut up.
7...
Seven.
你不记得他的号♥码
Oh, you don't know his number.
闭嘴
Shut up.
9 1 7...
Nine, one, seven.
有个4
There's a four.
我不记得任何人的电♥话♥号♥码
I don't know anyone's phone number.
我的天啊
Oh, my fucking God.
(沃特操作系统)
等等
Wait.
好
Yes.
好好好 能上网
Okay, okay. There's Internet.
我可以给人发私信
I can DM people.
(照片墙)
你真聪明 艾玛
You're so smart, Emma.
格雷格是谁
Who's Greg?
格雷格
Greg.
他是谁
Who's, who's that?
他是个男人
He is a guy.
(正往北去 有困难 需要帮助)
一个朋友
The, uh, the guy I know.
不是男朋友那种朋友 普通朋友
Not like a guy guy but like a guy.
他人不错吗 - 嗯
Is he a nice guy? - Yep.
好吧 人不错
Nice guy.
(只告诉两极人 谢了 )
好 我给哈珀和艾莉发了私信
Okay. I DM'd Harper and Ally.
嘿 也许该给格雷格发私信 - 不
Hey, maybe we should DM Greg. - No.
真的吗
Really?
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我没什么好说的
I-I don't really have anything to say.
你是个超人类
Well, you're a Supe.
也许可以从这个开始
So maybe start there?
我能感觉到
I-I can sense it.
你血液里的五号♥化合物
The V in your blood.
好吧
Okay.
那又怎样 - 那又怎样
So? - So?
帕姆知道吗
Does Pam know?
没有人知道
Nobody does.
你什么时候打的五号♥
When did you get V?
不知道
No clue.
我爸妈早就死了 我根本没机会问
My mom and dad were dead before I could ask.
有时候...
S-Sometimes...
我能感觉到一些东西
I'll get a sense of something,
但不是经常性的
but... it doesn't always happen.
所以你才知道 山姆正在冲进埃尔迈拉
That's how you knew Sam was coming to Elmira.
你是个先知
You're a precog.
他们是这么称呼的
I-If that's what they call it.
就是说你能预测未来
So, you can predict the future.
不完全是
No. Not exactly.
我只能看到幻象 但无法控制它什么时候出现
I-I just get, like... visions. I just can't control when.
谢谢你让我死而复生之类的
Look, um, thanks for the... resurrection or whatever the fuck,
但我不欠你的 玛丽
but... I don't owe you anything, Marie.
现在我想回去过我的生活 - 我不是在说...好吧 等等
And right now, I just want to get back to my life. - Whoa, I'm not saying-- Okay, wait. Hey.
外面不安全 你不能离开
It's not safe. You... can't leave.
我必须去看看帕姆
I have to check on Pam.
安娜贝丝 你不能去
Annabeth, you can't.
如果你去帕姆家 他们一定会知道
If you show up at Pam's, they will know.
到时不仅你有危险 她也会有危险
You'll be in danger, and so will she.
太好了
Amazing.
这么多年后 你出现了 就是为了又一次
So-so, you show up all these years later just to ruin my life
毁掉我的生活
again.
对不起
I am sorry.
过去的
I spent...
十年里
the last decade
我一直在找你
trying to find you
想告诉你...
and tell you that.
安娜贝丝 你是我 在这世上唯一的亲人
Annabeth. You're the only family I've got left.
我只想保证你的安全
The only thing that I want is for you to be safe.
玛丽 我人生中发生的所有坏事 都是因为你
Marie, a-anything bad that has ever happened in my life has been because of you.
是你让我有危险
You are the danger.
我不想教你该怎么过日子
Look, I don't want to tell you how to live your life,
但你得开始做出明智的选择了
but you have got to start making better choices.
到底发生了什么 把楼下弄得像战场一样
I mean... what kind of Waffle House brawl broke out downstairs?
你到底想干什么
What the fuck do you want?
玛丽莫罗迟早都会跟你联♥系♥
Uh, Marie Moreau is going to reach out to you sooner or later,
我想你向她传达这个信息
and I would like you to convey this message to her.
如果她回校园接受培训
If she comes back to campus and to her training,
我就放过她的朋友和她妹妹
I will leave her friends and her sister alone.
她妹妹 - 对
Her... sister? - Oh, yeah,
我们找到她了 欢乐大团圆之类的
we found her. Joyful reunion, all that.
我不管他们想躲到哪里去
I don't care what rock they decide to crawl under,
我只想让玛丽马上回来
I just want Marie back immediately.
放你♥妈♥的♥狗屁
Bullshit.
太粗鲁了
So rude.
不管你开什么条件 她都不会相信你
There's no fucking offer you can make that she'll believe,
我可不会帮你骗她
and I'm not gonna help you sell a lie.
你知道吗 到了最后阶段
You know, towards the end...
安德烈每星期都会有几次癫痫发作
...Andre had small seizures several times a week.
你的频率有多密
How close together are yours?
我尝试过扭转伤害
I tried to reverse the damage, but, uh...
但科学是有限的
science has its limits.
当科学让我们失望时
And when science fails us,
我们就只剩下信念作为武器
the only thing left in our arsenal is faith.
时间是所有人的敌人 即使是超人类也一样
Time's the enemy to all, even the super-abled.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
当药丸和治疗方案不再起效时
When the pills stop working and the treatments,
你需要一个奇迹
you need a miracle.
我正好有一个
I have one.
玛丽
Marie.
去死
Fuck you.
很好奇是谁打来的
I wonder who that could be.
喂 - 你好
Hello? - Hi.
嗨 那个...两极人教授 我是哈珀 艾玛的朋友
Hi, uh, Mr.-- Professor Polarity. I'm Harper. I'm a friend of Emma's.
你好 哈珀 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Hello, Harper. I'm so happy to hear from you.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表