剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I'm being...
我这样很奇怪
I'm being weird.
山姆 你不奇怪
Sam, you're not.
你只是在做你自己
You're just being you.
艾玛
Emma!
找到她了 在研讨会大楼
Found her. Seminar Building.
你确定 - 确定 我带你飞过去
Wait, you sure? - Yeah, I'll fly you over.
不用麻烦你 我带她去 - 不 一点都不麻烦
No, that's okay, man. I got her. - No, dude, it's no problem.
不 我跳过去 比你飞过去要快得多 所以...
No, I can jump way faster than you can fly, so...
我表示怀疑 飞过去更快
I doubt that. Pretty sure flying's faster.
跳过去可能...
Jumping might--
里面有很多人
There's lots of people inside.
但他就在里面 - 密使吗
But he's there. - Cipher?
戈多金
Godolkin.
有一个虚弱的心跳
One weak heartbeat.
他应该快死了
I think he's dying.
肯定有个地下室 心跳是从地底下传来的
There must be a basement. The heartbeat's coming from below us.
玛丽 等等
Marie! Wait!
等等
Wait!
可恶
Shit.
玛丽 嘿
Marie! Wait. Hey!
你不要轻举妄动 先跟安娜贝丝聊一聊
Just don't do anything until you talk to Annabeth.
聊什么 - 没什么
What's this about? - Nothing.
我没叫你们任何人来
I didn't ask any of you to come.
你们应该待在安全的地方
You should've just stayed where it was safe.
听我说 玛丽 你会受伤
No, you're gonna get hurt, Marie.
甚至更糟
Or worse.
如果你进里面去 会有坏事发生
If you go in there, something bad is going to happen.
坏事
"Something bad."
比如... - 比如你会死 玛丽
Like-- - Like you'll die, Marie.
我想很多人都会死
I think a lot of people will.
所以你们现在必须转身离开
That's why you need to turn and go now.
我见过那个幻象不止一次
I've seen it more than once.
我看到你
Look, it-it's you,
躺在血泊里 你很痛苦
and you're in a pool of blood and you're hurt.
你不知道
You don't know that.
她能预见未来 我敢确定她也许知道
Um, she can see the future. I'm pretty sure she might know that, Marie.
无意冒犯 但是她这个先知 被沃特抓了起来
No offense, but she's a pre-cog who got herself caught by Vought,
被关进了牢房♥ 还被割断了喉咙
thrown in a cell and her throat cut.
她可没有预见那些事
She didn't know any of that.
玛丽 - 不
Marie-- - No!
如果有危险 那也是因为你们跟了过来
If there is danger, it's because you followed me.
我能应付密使... - 玛丽
I can handle Cipher. - Marie.
在爸妈出事之前
Before it happened with Mom and Dad,
我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare.
我梦见他们了
I saw them. I saw them
我梦见他们奄奄一息 最终死在了血泊中
dying and dead in a pool of blood.
我这辈子都知道 我本来可以阻止那场悲剧
I've lived my whole life knowing I could have stopped it,
可我没有 而且...
and I didn't and-and it's...
一直以来 我这么恨你 因为恨你
it's been easier for me to hate you all this time instead
比恨我自己容易 可我还是恨自己
of hate myself, but I hate myself anyway.
我不想再发生那种事
I don't want it to happen again.
求你了
Please.
不要进去
Just stop.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth.
我很难过
I'm so sorry
你一直活在那种痛苦之中...
that you've had to live with that.
这么多年
All this time.
但我必须这么做
But I have to do this.
玛丽
Marie...
这比我们更重要
This is bigger than us.
只有我能够唤醒戈多金 阻止密使
I am the only one who can wake up Godolkin, stop Cipher,
阻止祖国人
stop Homelander.
所以请你们走吧
So please. Just go!
玛丽
Marie!
她刚刚告诉了你结局是什么
She just told you how this ends.
我不能让你进去
I can't let you go in there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
玛丽 别这样 - 你在干什么
Marie, stop! - What are you doing?
凯特 如果我治好你
Cate. If I heal you,
我要求你脑逼他们
you need to push them.
让他们离开这里 你能做到吗
Make them go away from here. Will you do that?
玛丽 我... - 凯特
Marie, I-- - Cate,
为了保护他们 让他们离开
to protect them, make them go away.
不行
No.
玛丽 我说过我再也不会 对你们任何一个用我的超能力
Marie, I said I would never use my powers against any of you.
你必须停下来
You have to stop.
玛丽 放了他们
Marie, let them go!
你去缠住密使
You keep Cipher busy.
我去找戈多金
I'll find Godolkin.
妈的 操
怎么
What?
你要用那些破烂来剔杀种群吗
Is that the shit you're gonna use to "cull the herd"?
不
No.
他们会用它们来互相残杀
They're gonna use 'em on themselves.
我们应该已经清楚这一点了
I, um, thought we went over this.
你伤害不了我
You can't hurt me.
我敢打赌 砍掉你的头肯定能阻止你
I bet if I take your fucking head off, that'll stop you.
你会大吃一惊的
Eh, you'd be surprised.
你的状态看起来 比我上次见到你时好多了
You're looking a lot better than the last time I saw you.
那个玛丽莫罗真的很了不起 对吧
That Marie Moreau, she really is something. Isn't she?
等等
Wait.
玛丽呢
Where is Marie?
你不会真的以为你能拦住我吧
You don't really think you're gonna stop me. Do you?
操
Oh, fuck!
你们所有人...
All of you.
不能让他离开这间房♥
Don't let him leave this fucking room.
玛丽在哪里
Where's Marie?
她说戈多金在大楼的下面
She said that Godolkin was beneath us.
在地底下 类似地下室的地方
Down, like in a basement.
快 去找地下室
Come on, find a way down.
我弄懂你的小把戏了 两极人
I figured out your little trick,Polarity.
类似于TMS
It's like TMS.
经颅磁刺♥激♥
"Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation."
你创造出不断改变的磁场 来扰乱大脑神经细胞
You create changing magnetic fields to mess with nerve cells in the noggin.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
如果他想控制我们任何人
If he tries to control any of us,
我可以阻止他 - 对 理论上来说是这样
I can stop him. - Yeah. Well, that's the theory.
所以 乔丹 我想你现在不需要害怕
So I guess you don't need to be scared now, Jordan,
但是 两极人 我想知道...
but, Polarity, I wonder...
你玩过“打地鼠”吗
Have you ever played Whack-A-Mole?
也许你可以阻止我♥操♥纵你
Maybe you can knock me out.
但问题是...
But the question is...
你能猜到接下来我会在哪里出现吗
Can you guess where I'll be next?
山姆 是我
Sam, it's me!
你是托马斯戈多金吗
Are you Thomas Godolkin?
我们想阻止那个挟持你
We're trying to stop the man who's been holding you.
伤害你的人
Hurting you.
如果我治好你
If I heal you,
你能帮我们吗
can you help?
不
玛丽
Marie.
玛丽
Marie. Marie.
安娜贝丝 是这个吗
Annabeth, is this it?
这是你看到的幻象吗 - 不太一样
Is this what you saw? - Not exactly.
有我们在 - 玛丽
Wake up. - Marie.
玛丽 快醒醒
Wake up, Marie.
我的天
My God.
你成功了
You did it.
你治好了我
You healed me.
我们需要你的帮助
Uh, we need your help.
我们必须阻止密使 你能告诉我们有什么办法吗
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表