剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Once I am powerful enough,
我就能操纵她
I will be able to control her.
莫罗 为什么
Moreau? Why?
嗯…
Well...
如果我足够强大 有能力控制一个奥德萨宝宝
if I'm strong enough to control one Odessa baby,
那就意味着我也有能力控制另一个
that means I'm strong enough to control the other one.
祖国人
Homelander.
不
No.
没必要那么做
There's no reason to.
当然有必要
There is every reason.
看看这所学校
Look at this school.
看看这些本该是高级生物的可怜虫
Look at these pathetic examples of supposedly superior beings.
而且不只在这里 到处都如此
And it's not just here, it is everywhere.
好吧 -整个沃特
Oh... Okay. -All of Vought.
我们被阻碍了那么久 就是因为祖国人
And the reason that we have been held back for so long is simply Homelander.
看看你对自己做了什么
Look what you're doing to yourself.
看看你的手臂 看看你的… -为什么像深海那样的变♥态♥
Look at your arm! Look at your-- -Why is an Oceanland dolphin fucker
都能加入超级七人队
like the Deep in The Seven?
还有爆竹女那种枪战怪胎
Or some gun show freak like Firecracker?
祖国人内心脆弱 思想软弱
H-Homelander is so fragile, he's so fucking weak,
他不能容忍♥任何竞争
that he cannot tolerate any competition.
所以我们不得不拥抱平庸
And so, we have had to embrace mediocrity.
称赞一些奇异古怪的行为
Celebrate novelty acts.
再也不了
No more.
不 我们的 我们的计划
No. Our... our plan.
第二阶段 记得吗 祖国人是其中极其重要的部分
Phase two, remember? Which Homelander is a vital part of.
我知道…
I know,
但是我的计划比那好多了
but my plan is so much better.
托马斯 我不想冒这个险
Thomas... I do not want to risk this.
我们经历了那么多事 克服了那么多障碍
After everything we've been through, all the obstacles we have overcome.
现在我只想跟你共同努力
I want to do this together.
跟你一起去做所有的事
With you. All of it.
你不也想要那样吗
Don't you want that, too?
我们需要点音乐
We need music.
我只是说那个结局非常牵强
I'm just saying the ending wasn't really earned.
你杀了外星女王
You killed the alien queen,
那应该能阻止更多的卵孵化
which definitely should've prevented any more eggs from hatching
因为她呼出的气含有大量氨气 能滋养卵囊
because her breath had high levels of ammonia, which fed the egg sacs.
这在第二部电影里已经说明了
This was established in the second movie.
是的 对 你说得有道理
Yeah. I mean, no, I mean, that-that makes sense.
我懂
Look, I get it.
显然是工作室的人说
Obviously, you've got studio guys who are all,
“要为续集埋下伏笔”
"We need to plant seeds for the sequel,"
但我觉得这有点伤害了你的粉丝
but I feel like it's kind of a disservice to your fanbase.
而且那样讲故事也不精彩
And also just not great storytelling.
对了 你现在能说话了
So you can talk now?
玄色 你可以走了
Noir. You can leave now.
嘿 我只是来看看他
Hey. Hey, I was just checking on him.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
好的
Sure.
很荣幸能跟你聊天
It was an honor, man.
智者 你并不需要把我关起来
Sage, you didn't need to lock me up.
那个
Well...
就像我之前说的
look, uh, like I said before,
这只是一个巨大的误会
this is all just a very big misunderstanding.
我正在开车送那个人去医院… -她治好了你
I was just driving that man to the hospital. -She fixed you.
我不…
I don't...
你右半身的轻偏瘫消失了
The hemiparesis on your right side is gone.
右手也不抖了
The tremor in your right hand is gone, too.
治好你是个错误
It was a mistake.
你身体更弱的时候 其实内心更强大
You're stronger when you were weaker.
没有人能比一无所有的人更强大
No one is more powerful than a man with nothing to lose.
你爱你的妻子吗
Did you love your wife?
什么
What?
死于癌症 对吧 后来你失去了你的儿子
Cancer, right? And then losing your son.
你为什么愿意承受那种痛苦
Why would you sign up for that kind of pain?
我不想跟你谈我的妻子和儿子
I'm not talking about my son or my wife with you.
两极人 你还是会死的
You're still gonna die, Polarity.
只不过不是今天
Just not today.
反正也无所谓了
Not that it matters anyway.
一切的结局都一样
Everything ends the same.
万斯 下一批学生呢
Vance, where is my next class?
万斯
Vance!
进来吧 有的是地方 过来
Come on in. Plenty of room. Come on.
显然 我一直对你们都太放松了
Clearly, I have been going too easy on all of you,
所以我们得加点压力
so we'll just have to turn up the pressure.
万斯
Vance.
还有一个学生要参加研讨会
Uh, I have one more student for the seminar.
玛丽 你来早了
Marie. You're early.
我们还没准备好对付你
We're not quite ready for you yet.
你能在一两个小时后再回来吗
Could you come back in, like, an hour or two?
如果你放了所有人
If you let everyone go,
我答应不杀你
I won't kill you.
这个提议听起来很不错
Well, that sounds like a really nice offer.
我们觉得怎么样 孩子们
What do we think, kids?
对了 我现在完全能理解 你为什么喜欢把手抬起来
By the way, I totally get why you use your hands.
虽然没有实际用处 但是…
It's not really functional, but...
感觉很对
...it just feels right.
乔丹 趁现在 -操
Jordan, now! -Fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Ah, God!
天啊
按住他 艾莉
Hold him, Ally!
哈珀 快
Harper, go!
成了吗
Did it work?
我有他的超能力了
I have his power.
我在操纵他耶 天啊
I'm controlling him. Holy shit!
大伙们
Hey, guys?
我在操纵他们吗
Am I controlling them?
对
Yes!
现在把他们放了
Now don't control them.
天啊 真的成功了
Holy shit, it worked.
我们得让所有人离开
We got to get everybody out of here.
还有50秒他就恢复正常 我们赶快
Yeah, 50 seconds until he's back to normal, people, so let's hurry up.
所有人出去
Everyone out! Come on, let's get out of here.
快点 快走
Come on, come on. Let's go, let's go.
你们救了我
You guys saved me.
来吧 我们走
我们打败了你
We beat you.
我们所有人
All of us.
包括那些没用的人
Even the useless ones.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道进化的关键是什么吗
You know the key to evolution?
压力 -压力
Pressure.
毕竟钻石就是在高压下形成的
That's what makes diamonds, after all.
玛丽
Marie?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就是这个场景
This is it.
这就是我看到的幻象
This is the vision.
安娜贝丝 快离开这里
Get out of here, Annabeth.
不 安娜贝丝 留下来
No, Annabeth. Stay.
放开她
Let her go!
我的朋友们
My friends.
现在必须做出艰难的抉择
Now is the time for hard choices.
你们大部分人都是卓越超人类的
Most of you are... perfect specimens of super-
完美范本
abled excellence.
但是 我实话实说
But if I'm being totally honest,
你是我见过的最差劲的先知
you are the worst precog I have ever met.
你甚至都进不了这所大学 亲爱的
And you don't even go here, sweetheart.
你这该死的王八蛋
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表