剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
对我也有
And for me, too.
你好像…
You're like...
能激励人心什么的
...an inspiration or something.
可恶
Shit.
我以为你会变大的 失败了
I thought you'd go big. Didn't work.
我做不到
I can't.
你绝对可以
You absolutely can.
埃隆跟一袋血没有什么区别
Elon here is no different than a bag of blood.
活物不是一袋血
A living thing isn't a bag.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
我们都只是血袋而已
We're all just blood bags.
会走路 说话的血袋
Walking, talking blood bags.
万一我错手杀了埃隆呢
What if I kill Elon?
用混♥蛋♥的名字给它命名 就是为了让你不要难过
That's why we name them for assholes.
快开始吧
Now, come on, we got a lot of ground to cover
在你跟乔丹对决之前 我们还有许多工作要做
before you get into the ring with Jordan.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I say no?
你不会的 因为你想知道奥德萨是什么
Well, you won't because you want to know what Odessa means.
你只有照做才能知道
And this is how you find out.
我不知道你在说什么 -别装了 玛丽
I don't know what you're talking about. -Come on, Marie.
我知道你知道你是我接生的
I know you know that I was at your delivery.
你知道了你是“奥德萨”的一部分
You've figured out you're part of something called Odessa.
好 创办这所学校就是为了制♥造♥出你
Hey, the whole point of this school was to produce you.
天啊 又说这些莫名其妙的话 那到底是什么意思
Jesus, more fucking Yoda shit? What the hell does that mean?
托马斯戈多金毕生致力于 培养更强大的超人类
Thomas Godolkin was devoted to developing ever more powerful Supes.
如果你听我的 那可能就会是你
If you listen to me, that could be you.
戈大培养出来的最强大的超人类
The most powerful Supe to ever come out of Godolkin.
甚至是沃特有史以来最强大的超人类
Hell, the most powerful that Vought has ever seen.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
比祖国人更强大
More powerful than Homelander.
沃特为什么会想要那样的人
Why would Vought want that?
祖国人为什么会想要那样的人
Why would Homelander want that?
难道你对这个想法 一点都不感兴趣吗
Tell me you're not a little intrigued by the idea.
你觉得让埃隆马斯克飘起来怎么样
Now what do you say you levitate Elon Musk?
别把袋子弄破了
Don't burst the bag.
万斯 把茱莉亚福克斯带进来
Vance, bring in Julia Fox.
看来我们现在要跟满嘴谎言 背叛朋友的杀人狂贱♥人♥合作了
So we're working with murdering, lying, traitor-ass whores now.
真棒
Fantastic.
艾玛 这只是暂时的
Emma, it's temporary.
不 没关系 我看过那些电影
No, no, it's cool, I've seen the movies.
每个团队都需要一个 最终会出♥卖♥♥♥所有人
Every team needs a psycho
毁灭一切的神经病
who eventually sells them out and ruins everything for everyone.
我要柚子味的 贱♥货♥
I asked for a pamplemousse, bitch.
什么情况
What'd we get?
给她看
Oh, show her.
那是什么东西
what am I looking at here?
密使家里有个高压氧舱 里面躺着这个老头
Cipher has a super old dude in a hyperbaric chamber in his house.
天啊
Holy shit.
这是谁
Who is it?
他们不知道 不过他们找到了个躺在舱里的疯子
They don't know, but they found a giant nutsack in a can
我们应该为此感到激动
and we're supposed to be super psyched.
我有发现
I have something.
密使不是超人类
Cipher isn't a Supe.
你在说什么
Um, wh-what are you talking about?
我们不知道他的超能力是什么 因为他没有超能力
We don't know what his powers are because he doesn't have any.
他是人类
He's human.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
他的身体里没有五号♥化合物
There's no V in his system.
我能感觉到
I can sense it.
也就是说
So...
你可以靠近他
you can get up close to him
脑逼他做我们想让他做的事
and push him to do whatever we want him to do.
我不能
I can't.
我的超能力已经不像以前那样了
My powers don't work like that anymore.
除非你想让他跟他的订书机 来一场甜蜜性♥爱♥
Unless you want him to make sweet, sweet, love to his stapler,
那她会是你的最佳人选
in which case she's your girl.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
自从…
Uh, well, ever since...
我就不行了
...I'm broken.
你的超能力用不了了
Your powers don't work?
那你在这里干什么
Why the fuck are you here?
因为我宽宏大量
Because I am being gracious
原谅你们这些伤害了我的王八蛋
and forgiving you assholes for fucking me up.
就是说你的超能力消失了 彻底没了
So they're gone, like, forever?
不 我会想办法让它恢复的 我只是…
No, I'm gonna, I'm gonna figure out a way to fix it, I just...
不要
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
(密使)
“在这世界上摄像头无处不在 我看见你们了 不能接受”
"We live in a world of cameras, moron. I saw you. Unacceptable."
密使发来的 他要见我 -操
It's Cipher. He wants to meet with me. -Fuck.
去见他
Meet him.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他会杀了我的
He'll kill me.
他没有超能力
He doesn't have any powers.
约他在公共场所见面
Just... meet him somewhere public.
在决斗场 但要戴窃听器
At the fight. But wear a wire.
戴窃听器
"Wear a wire"?
我们又不是在演老式警♥匪♥片 这…
This isn't some old cop show. I mean, this,
这又不是… -《监听风云》
this isn't The-- - The Wire?
那就用你的手♥机♥
Then use your phone.
让他承认他是人类
Get him to admit he's human.
一个人类当超人类大学的校长耶
Come on, a human dean at an all-Supe school?
凯特 你之前说他有秘密 你是对的
Cate, you said he was hiding something. You were right.
这就是他的秘密
This is the thing.
玛丽 他已经对我起疑心了
Marie, he's-he's already beyond suspicious of me.
如果我开始问东问西 他肯定会知道的
If I start asking questions about that, he's gonna know.
而且在我接近他之前 肯定会被搜身
Plus I'll be searched even before I get near Cipher.
我根本没办法设摄像头
There's no way I can set up a fucking camera.
我可以
I can do it.
我可以做到
I can do this.
怎么做
How?
我有个团队
I have a crew.
你让他开口
You get him to talk.
剩下的交给我
I'll handle the rest.
(沃特国际酒店和水疗中心)
(VSN-3 沃特体育网)
在这美好的夜晚 一场决斗 将在沃特国际酒店和水疗中心展开
It's a beautiful night for a battle here at Vought International Hotel & Spa,
这里必将血流成河
but the forecast calls for bloodshed.
我是丹古德温 今晚我的同事威客跟我一起主持
I'm Dan Goodwin, here with my colleague for the night, Vikor.
希望大家准备好了迎接精彩的搏斗
We hope you're strapped in for some action, folks.
欢迎来到不安全空间
Welcome to Unsafe Spaces.
李乔丹的欺骗伤透了大家的心
Jordan Li, who broke everyone's heart with their deception,
今晚与之决斗的是 戈多金最优秀最聪明的学生玛丽莫罗
is going up against Marie Moreau, Godolkin's best and brightest.
(强强对决)
精彩对决 尽在VSN-3
And it's all about to happen right here on VSNIII.
这是我能找到的最小的 应该能穿过水槽排水管
This is the smallest one I could find.
能防水 还能接受蓝牙信♥号♥♥
It'll fit through the sink drain, and it's waterproof and Bluetooth signal as well.
完美
Perfect.
嘿 我想跟你说 我觉得你的超能力超牛的
Hey, I wanted to tell you, I think your powers are badass.
我才不信 我的超能力很奇怪
Oh, yeah, whatever. They're fucking weird, so--
我给你想了一个超级英雄的名号♥
I thought about your Superhero name.
密丛大♥师♥
Bushmaster.
赞耶
Fuck yeah.
让开 我的超能力十秒后失效
Move! I only have ten seconds left to phase.
衣服
Clothes?
谢谢
Thank you.
我把风
I'll be lookout.
小心点
Be careful.
去大闹天宫吧
Go fuck some shit up.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Let's fucking go.
(戈多金贵宾室)
你的老二肯定磨破皮了吧
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表