剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
这玩意儿要是被触发就糟了
Would hate for that thing to get set off.
不仅你会死得很惨 我也得跟着陪葬
You'd die a horrible death, and I would, too.
笑死
Lolz.
什么鬼
敢抱我一下 我就拧断你的胳膊
Put your arm around me and I fucking break it off.
我们只是…
We're just, we're happy you're out.
我们很高兴你出来了
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're all right.
你的左侧脸更好看
Your left's your good side.
下巴微收 目光上扬
Chin down, eyes up.
艾玛 过来
Emma. Yeah.
厉害啊 艾玛
Throw up, Emma!
多亏戈多金委员会的不懈努力
Thanks to the tireless work of the Godolkin Commission,
世人终于知晓了 我们在“树林”悲剧中扮演的真正角色
the world now knows the real roles we played in The Woods tragedy.
我们把同胞从英蒂拉谢提 及其残暴的人类行政班子
We liberated our peers from sadistic imprisonment and torture
所实施的虐待性囚禁和酷刑中
at the hands of Indira Shetty and her vicious human
解放了出来
administration.
虽然冤屈得以昭雪 获得免罪是一件幸事
And though it's a blessing to be exonerated after being wrongfully accused,
但我们将会继续追问 这种践踏年轻英雄之事
we will continue to question why this abuse of young heroes
发生的原因
ever happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
另外两个人去哪了
Where are the other two?
安德烈安德森去哪了
Where's Andre Anderson?
玛丽莫罗去哪了
Where's Marie Moreau?
到此为止 各位
That's it, you guys.
非常感谢 守护者们要搬进他们的宿舍了
Thank you so much. The Guardians have to move into their dorms.
说真的 玛丽在哪
Hey. Seriously, where's Marie?
她逃脱了 我只知道这么多
She broke out, that's all I know.
那是几个月前的事了 沃特还没找到她吗
That was months ago. Vought hasn't found her yet?
她人间蒸发了
She disappeared.
她没告诉你她要去哪 对吧
What... She didn't tell you where she was going, did she?
你能看透我的心思 何必多此一问
You're in my head. You know the fucking answer.
乔丹 我只是想帮忙
Jordan, I'm trying to help you.
满嘴胡言 -我是认真的
You're full of shit. -I'm serious.
只要你们待在校园里 不惹麻烦 你们就不会有危险
As long as you're on campus and don't make any trouble, you're safe.
这是我和他们达成的协议
That is the deal I made.
玛丽的处境很危险 所以如果你们有她的消息…
Marie's in danger, so if you hear from her--
我们走吧 别管凯特
Oh, let's go. Fuck Cate.
我把你们俩救出来了
I got you two out.
如果他们再等等 如果安德烈…
If they had just waited, if Andre had just--
走吧
Come on!
(检查点A 戈多金大学)
(人类入口)
(超越你的极限 让美国再次超凡)
(戈大 欢迎校长密使)
我是密使 你们的新校长
I'm Cipher. Your new dean.
我们就直说吧
Look, let's just call it like it is.
前任人类行政班子就是一群废物
Uh, the previous human administration was full of shit.
真操蛋
Fuck me with a red hot poker.
据我所知
Last I checked,
安全之所可不包括那些专门研发病毒
"safe spaces" didn't include secret torture labs
致力于将我们从地球上抹去的 秘密酷刑实验室
dedicated to creating a virus to wipe us off the face of the Earth.
但多亏我们勇敢的戈多金的守护者们
But thanks to our brave Guardians of Godolkin,
该项目已被曝光并终止
that program was exposed and shut down.
而且幸运的是 所有残留病毒都已被彻底销毁
And luckily, every trace of the virus was destroyed.
但我们不能再依靠运气
But we cannot rely on luck anymore.
也不能再相信人类了
And we can't trust humankind either.
因此 作为你们的新校长
That's right. And that is why, as your new dean,
我将帮助你们做好准备 以迎接这个勇敢的新世界
I will be preparing you for this brave new world.
因为是时候让人类 和诸如星光之流的种族叛徒
Because it is high time that humans and race traitors like Starlight
清楚认识到
learn that
流淌在我们血管里的
what runs through our veins
是真正的沃特蓝血
is true Vought blue.
你在埃尔迈拉 真没见过那个叫密使的家伙
You never saw that Cipher guy at fucking Elmira?
你确定见过他吗 -不止一次
Are you sure you did? -More than once.
他应该是那里的医生什么的 现在竟当上校长了
He was a doctor or something, and now-now, he's the dean?
这家伙到底是谁
I mean, who the fuck is this guy?
我查过他的背景 他在沃特墨西哥城办公室待过几年
I looked him up. He spent a couple years at the Vought Mexico City office,
更早的信息就完全查不到了
but before that, can't find a single thing about him.
他有什么超能力 -不知道
What are his powers? -I don't know.
我跟你说 那家伙就是一张白纸
I'm telling you, the dude's a blank slate.
“密使”这个名字倒是有够直白的
I mean, the name "Cipher" is a little on the nose, honestly,
而且我看凯特根本没那本事 把我们从监狱里捞出来
and I doubt Cate's really got the juice to spring us out of jail, so...
你觉得是他把我们带到这里的吗 这到底是什么意思
Do you think he brought us here? Like, what the fuck does this all mean?
意思是我们从一个沃特地狱 来到了另一个沃特地狱
It means we went from one Vought hellscape to another.
玛丽这家伙 偏偏在关键时候玩失踪
Where's Marie when you need her?
为什么这么说
Why?
我们不需要她
We don't need her.
那个…
So, um...
我们得有人把情况告知安德烈的爸爸
one of us should tell Andre's dad.
我不确定是否该告诉他
Yeah. I-I don't know.
乔丹 他以为他的儿子 还在监狱里烂着呢 拜托
Jordan, he thinks his son's rotting in prison. Come on.
艾玛 这事你就别管了
Emma, just stay out of it.
不会有好结果的
Nothing good will come of this.
你怎么可以这么说
How can you say that?
因为世事如此
Because nothing ever does.
看来你和朋友聊得挺顺利的
Looks like talking to your friends went well.
我大胆猜一下 你没探询到玛丽莫罗的任何消息
Wild guess, you got nothing on Marie Moreau.
你知道安德烈的事吗 -安德烈安德森 知道
Did you know about Andre? -Andre Anderson? Yes.
他是我的朋友 你怎么可以不告诉我
He was my friend. How could you not tell me?
你大可直接窥视我的大脑 一探究竟
Well, you could always peer into my noggin and find out.
不过我得提醒你 这样做的后果 你可能会不太喜欢
Though, fair warning, you might not like what happens when you do.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
说实话 你本就有点精神脆弱
Honestly? You're already kind of fragile.
还是不知道为好
Probably best you don't know.
放纵日
Cheat day.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
你以为《翻转男女》 首周拿下1900万票房♥
Just because Flipped did $19 million in its opening weekend,
你就可以对我颐指气使了
you think you can boss me around?
你可是被加菲猫电影碾压了
You got smoked by The Garfield Movie.
要不我给祖国人打个电♥话♥
How about I call Homelander?
打啊
Do it.
我倒想看看结果会如何
I'd like to see how that goes.
住手 放开我
Stop! Stop! Stop! Let go!
放开我
Let go!
还敢再脑逼我吗
You ever gonna push me again?
不敢了 我发誓
No, no, no, I swear. I swear.
好的
Okay.
凯特 虽然我挺喜欢你的
Look, Cate, I like you,
但咱们可别忘了你我谁主谁从
but let's never forget who controls who.
好吗
All right?
现在请恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
午餐时间可是我唯一的私人时光
my lunch hour is really my only "me" time.
还有…
And, uh,
你若真想帮忙…
if you really want to be a help...
就把玛丽莫罗找出来
...find Marie Moreau.
(沃特石油)
(爆竹女 自♥由♥棒)
还差两美元
You're two dollars short.
我来吧
I got it.
你不必…
Oh, you don't have to--
得了吧
Come on,
你明明很想要这根“勇敢梅芙骄傲棒”
you need that Brave Maeve Pride Bar.
不过我得提醒你 这玩意的纤维含量之高足以引发肾衰
Fair warning, there's enough fiber in there to cause kidney failure.
谢谢
Thank you.
(舒适汽车旅馆)
我是纽约儿童保护服务中心的瓦内莎
Yeah, hi, this is Vanessa with New York Child Protective Services.
我是平等就业机会委员会的雪莉
Hi, this is Shirley with the EEOC.
国税局的苏珊
Susan with the IRS.
你们的学生当中 有叫安娜贝丝莫罗的吗
Is there an Annabeth Moreau enrolled there?
我在找一个叫安娜贝丝莫罗的人
I'm looking for an Annabeth Moreau.
莫非的“莫”…
没有她的记录吗
No record of her at all?
完全没有她的记录
No record of her at all.
…搜罗的“罗”
有吗
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表