剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
抛弃所有的感受吧
Feel nothing.
好的
Okay.
我要去找贾斯汀
I'm gonna go find Justine.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
好的
Cool.
好的
Cool.
拜托 艾玛
Come on, Emma.
你经历过的风浪
You've been through way more shit
可比那些混♥蛋♥对你的贬损多得多
than some asshole trying to make you feel small.
加油
Come on!
你最勇敢
You're brave.
最坚强了
You're strong.
没错
Yeah.
看好了
Watch... so watch-watch this.
给我变大
Now, get big.
该死
Fuck!
滚开
Fuck off!
加油 -喂
Come on. - Yo.
快开门 不然我就砸门了
Open the fucking door or I'm gonna break it.
好了 下一个是谁
All right, who's next?
谁想扔我
Who wants to throw me?
小蟋蟀简直封神了
Little Cricket's a fucking legend!
我们还是走吧
Let's go.
我太清醒了 有点受不了这种蠢事
I'm too sober for this shit.
嗨 玛丽
Hey, Marie.
真不敢相信我居然和星光在一起
I can't believe I'm with Starlight right now.
我叫安妮
It's Annie.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
有人拍到你暴揍那些该死的 祖国人的支持者
Someone filmed you beating up those Hometeamer pricks.
你得机灵点
You need to be smarter than that.
尤其是面对死咬着你不放的 赏金猎人犬缚的时候
Especially with Dogknott the Bounty Hunter up your ass.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢你帮我摆平他
Thanks for taking him out.
不客气 他们手下大概还有20来个 这样的沃特超人类赏金猎人
Yup, and there's probably 20 more Vought Supes on their payroll.
你不可能一直逃亡下去
You just can't stay on the run forever.
你就做到了
You're making it work.
玛丽 我睡在破破烂烂的地方
Marie, I'm sleeping in shitholes.
不知道沃特哪天会突然杀过来
I'm wondering whether Vought is just gonna swoop in
把这一路上 帮助过我的无辜之人全部杀死
and kill all of the innocent people who have helped me along the way.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
好吗
Okay?
但你有得选 -什么意思
But you do. -What do you mean?
来吧 我们得走了
Come on. We got to go.
是这样的 沃特…
Okay, so Vought...
沃特已经跟你的朋友们达成了协议 接下来就该轮到你了
Vought has offered your friends some deals, and they'll offer you one.
你必须接受条件 回学校去
You need to take it, and you need to go back to school.
我为什么要回去
Why would I ever go back there?
因为那里对你来说是最安全的地方
Because it's the safest place for you.
而且…
And, um...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help?
你对托马斯戈多金了解多少
What do you know about Thomas Godolkin?
他是个白人 创立了戈大
He was a white dude who founded God U.
没错 他当年曾是 弗雷德里克沃特的得力助手
Mm-hmm. Yeah. He was Frederick Vought's right-hand man.
野心勃勃的小混♥蛋♥
Ambitious little shit.
他曾牵头一个名为 “奥德萨计划”的研究项目
He spearheaded a research program called Project Odessa.
我们认为那就是 他创办戈大的主要原因
And we think that's the main fucking reason he started the school.
他们当时在研究什么
What were they researching?
不知道
We don't know,
但我们有消息来源称 沃特正在重启该项目
but we have a source that says Vought is resuming the program.
这正是我需要你去查清楚的 这样我们才能阻止它
And that's why I need you to find out, so we can stop it.
“我们”是谁
Who's we?
我不能说
Um, I can't.
让我来理清一下
So let me get this straight.
你是想让我主动投降 屈服于那个囚禁我数月的邪恶组织
You want me to give myself up to the evil corporation that imprisoned me for months,
回到那所让孩子们受尽折磨的学校
go back to the school where kids were being tortured,
以便展开一场徒劳的追查 寻找所谓的奥德萨计划
all so I can go on a wild-goose chase to find Odessa,
一个我们几乎一无所知的项目
which we know close to nothing about?
这是孤注一掷之举吗 没错
Is it a Hail Mary? Yeah.
确实如此 但这是战争 玛丽
Yeah, it is. But this is war, Marie.
万一这个项目 是祖国人的核武级武器怎么办
I mean, what if this is Homelander's fucking nuke?
我们难道不该阻止它吗 听着… -安妮
Shouldn't we stop it? Sh-- -Annie.
安妮 虽然我很感激你的帮助
Annie, I appreciate your help,
但我不能再让自己卷入这些破事
but I can't get pulled into this shit again.
我只想找到我的妹妹
I just want to find my sister.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
玛丽…
Marie.
你知道你为什么 无法对那些星光粉坐视不救吗
You know why you couldn't... just leave those Starlighters?
因为你不是那样的人
Because you're not that kind of person.
你是个好人
You're good.
甚至称得上是英雄
You're a hero, even.
但…
But...
你不可能永远置身事外
...you can't stay out of this fight forever.
我包揽了他和西德妮斯威尼的 所有画外对白
I read all of his off-camera lines with Sydney Sweeney.
洛蒂不念画外台词 所以那些都是我念的
Lordi doesn't do off-camera, so that was me.
抱歉 我忘了 我说的是雅各布艾洛蒂
Shit. Sorry. I mean "Jacob Elordi."
我平时都叫他洛蒂 -真厉害
I call him "Lordi." -Cool.
你刚刚说你有氯♥胺♥酮♥吗
Hey, did you say you had ketamine?
洛蒂说我很有天赋
Lordi said I have real talent.
他正在筹备《萨特本2:萨特本》
He's developing Saltburn 2-- Saltburnt.
还给我安排了一个角色
He's got a role for me.
话说 如果你变小了 胸部却没有变小会怎样
Hey, what would happen if you got tiny but your boobs didn't?
你得看看这个
You got to see this.
太糟糕了 伙计们 祖国人的支持者遭到了袭击
This is so fucked-up, you guys. Hometeamers were attacked.
我能看一下吗 -刚看到这些人昏倒在街上
Hey, can I see it?! -I saw these guys passed out in the street.
流了好多血 救护车正在路上
There's so much blood. Ambulance is on the way.
玛丽 -肯定是星光粉干的
Marie. - Got to be Starlighters.
该死的变♥态♥恋童癖
Fucking pedo freaks.
我的手♥机♥去哪了
Yo, where's my phone?
抱歉 不好意思
乔丹
有人看到乔丹了吗
Has anyone seen Jordan?!
乔丹
乔丹 嘿 乔丹
Jordan! Hey! Jordan!
看下面
Down here!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
那个视频
The video.
TikTok上面的
On TikTok.
是玛丽
It's Marie.
看到那些血了吗 是玛丽干的
See the blood? It's Marie.
位置标签显示的是维霍肯
Geotag says Weehawken.
等等 维霍肯离这里只有40分钟车程
Wait, fuck! That's, like, 40 minutes from here.
我来叫辆优步 真是多亏了楼下那位兄弟会老兄
I'm gonna call an Uber. Courtesy of the frat bro downstairs.
叫车做什么
Why?
去找她啊
To find her.
艾玛 玛丽已经离开了
Emma, Marie left.
对 可你看到那些血了吗 她有危险
Yeah. And do you see the blood? She's in danger.
艾玛
Emma.
她离开了
She left.
她离开了我们 离开了安德烈
She left us. She left Andre.
如果她没有离开 也许他就不会那么做
Maybe if she hadn't left, he wouldn't have done what he did.
她只是看到了逃跑的机会并抓住了
She saw her chance to Shawshank and she took it.
她事后没有回来找我们 -你又不知道
Yeah, and she didn't come back for us. -You don't know that!
好吧
Fine.
我去好了
I'll do it.
我自己去找她
I'll go by myself.
因为所有人都劝我别惹事
' Cause everyone keeps saying not to do shit.
但你猜怎么着 我偏要惹
Well, guess what, I'm gonna do shit.
安德烈可不会坐以待毙 -结果他怎么样了
Andre just wouldn't just sit here. -And where'd that leave him?
安德烈是第一个相信我的人
Andre's the first person to ever believe in me.
他相信我的价值
He thought I was worthy
相信我可以帮助别人 成为英雄
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表