剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
算是成功了
Well, that sort of worked.
(前情提要)
那种压力逼出了 你靠自己根本无法发挥出来的潜能
The pressure pushed you farther than you could have ever gone on your own.
玛丽
Marie!
除非你想 让你跟你的朋友们与凯特团聚
Unless you want you and your friends to join Cate,
从明天开始 你继续接受我的训练
tomorrow you and me, back to your training.
密使认为我是个强大的武器
Cipher believes I'm this powerful weapon.
我们至少可以利用这一点 来做点好事
Let's at least use it to do something good.
去他的 我们去救她
Fuck him. Let's get her.
凯特被关在了埃尔迈拉 我 乔丹和玛丽打算去救她
Cate's in Elmira, so me, Jordan, and Marie are gonna go rescue her.
我们需要你帮忙 - 不行
We need your help. - No.
她是个坏人 她被关在那里是罪有应得
She's a bad person, and now she's where she deserves to be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我儿子到底发生了什么 - 你真的想知道吗
What really happened to my son? - Do you really want to know?
我试着让他发挥全部潜能
I tried to push him to his full potential,
可他的小身板承受不了
and his little body wouldn't allow it.
你是在红河长大的 - 对
You grew up at Red River? - Yeah.
我的天啊 - 我还以为我是唯一能做到的
Oh, my God. - Thought I was the only one.
天啊
Holy shit.
我放心地把女儿托付给你
I am trusting my daughter with you.
什么情况 - 陷阱 明显是个陷阱
What the fuck? - Trap, trap, trap.
操 屏气...
Oh, fuck. Hold your br--
我们都知道玛丽出生的时候 你也在场
We all know that you were there when Marie was born,
知道你那个该死的奥德萨计划
your Odessa fucking Project.
快点告诉她你到底想怎样
Just tell her what the fuck you want.
我有东西要给你看
I've got something to show you.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth.
搞什么 - 玛丽
Please stop. - Marie.
你没事了
Annabeth... you're okay.
玛丽 你刚才是不是...
Marie, did you just...?
他们来了
They're coming.
安娜贝丝 看着我
Annabeth, look at me.
我们会救你出去的 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here. Okay?
我能听到他们 我们必须马上离开
You guys, I can hear them. We have to go now.
快来 过来这边 往这边走
Come on, over here. - Down this way.
好的
Okay? Okay.
这边
This way.
什么 好的
What? Okay.
(禁止入内)
不对 这边
No! This way!
快
Hurry!
安娜贝丝
Annabeth.
快 - 她怎么知道
Hurry! - How does she know?
这边
Over here.
该死 没路了
Fuck. It's a dead end.
走后面这边 - 好
Back this way. - Okay.
安娜贝丝 快来 我们走
Annabeth. Come on. Let's go.
他快到了 - 谁
He's almost here. - Who?
各位 他们来了 - 退后
Guys, they're coming. - Back up!
我还以为要找到你们会难得多
I thought it would be way harder to find you guys.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我找到了一辆小货车 可我不会开车...
Oh, I-I found a van, but I don't drive, so...
我来开 - 对
I got it. - Yeah.
快
快来
Come on.
V世代
第二季第六集
他们应该没有跟上来
I think they're not following.
我们得弃车潜逃
We need to ditch this van.
我知道 但得先跟他们拉开距离
I know, we just got to get some distance between us and them.
山姆 你有没有手♥机♥ - 有
Sam, do you have a phone? - Yeah.
扔掉它 他们可以追踪手♥机♥
Lose it. They can track it.
你刚才破墙而入耶
You fucking Kool-Aid Manned that wall.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很高兴你们没事
I'm glad you're okay.
嘿 那个是不是...
Hey, is that, um...?
这还不是最疯狂的事
And that's not even the craziest thing that happened.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好极了
Awesome.
我很抱歉你被卷入了这一切
I'm really sorry that you got caught up in all of this.
我们能不能谈一谈刚刚发生的事
Can we please talk about what just happened, guys?
艾玛 - 你们知道刚才那叫什么吧
Emma. - You know what that was, right?
有个词可以形容
It has a name.
不是那样的 - 就是那样的
It's not that. - It fucking is.
什么事 - 她刚才让她妹妹复活了
What is? - She brought her sister back to life,
这就是所谓的“奇迹”
and that's what they call a fucking miracle.
是真的吗
Is that true?
这...那不是...那不是奇迹
It's... That's not... It's not a miracle.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
我只是...
I-I just, um,
我只是照密使说的去做了
I just listened to what Cipher said.
跟每一个细胞连接 就像它是 我身体的一部分 我把它修好了 我...
Connect with every cell like it was a part of my own body, and I just... fixed it. I...
他说得对
He was right.
见鬼了
Fuck.
还有多久才到加拿大
How long till Canada?
等一下 什么
Hold on. What?
等等 不 我们要去加拿大吗
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No. W-We're going to Canada?
难道他们不会阻止我们吗
No. Aren't they gonna try to stop us?
我们又不会... - 我不要去加拿大
No, it's not like we're gonna go through customs. - No, I'm not, I'm not going to Canada.
你们游泳游得怎么样 能游...
Are we good, bad swimmers? Like, what...?
你们觉得... - 嘿
How do you feel about Niagara Falls? - H-Hey, hey--
我不要跟你们这些人去加拿大
I'm not fucking going to Canada with any of you people.
让我下车
Look, just let me out of the car, okay?
安娜贝丝 嘿
Annabeth. Annabeth. Annabeth. Annabeth. Hey, hey, hey.
没事的 - 有事 天大的事
It's all right. - It's not all right, okay?
我刚才死了 可不知怎地又活了过来
I just fucking died, and-and-and somehow I'm not dead,
现在跟一群陌生人 坐在一辆偷来的货车里去外国
and now I'm-I'm in a stolen van with strangers going to a foreign fucking country.
我们不是去外国
Hey, we're not going to a foreign country.
我们是去加拿大
We're going to Canada.
快他妈的停车
Stop the fucking car!
快放... - 好了
Just get-- - Okay. Okay!
反正我们都得找辆新车
Look, we need to find a new car anyway,
得停下来 休整一下 或许给两极人传个信
a-and we need to stop and regroup and maybe get word to Polarity.
安娜贝丝 你很安全
Annabeth. You're safe.
我保证
I promise.
(埃尔迈拉成人康复中心)
说
Yes?
怎么会
How?
找到莫罗 带她来见我
Find Moreau, bring her to me.
其他人不重要
The rest don't matter.
软弱
Weak.
可悲 毫无价值的废物
Pathetic. Worthless piece of crap.
恶心的呕吐物
Disgusting. Vomit.
垃圾桶里的小弃婴
Pink little dumpster baby.
(斯托本社区图书馆)
(永久关闭)
厕所 我要上厕所
Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom, bathroom, bathroom.
厕所 我要上厕所
Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom.
厕所
Bathroom.
厕所
Bathroom!
(变装故事时间)
天啊 这里到底发生了什么
Jesus. The fuck happened here?
好了 我们需要一辆车
Okay. Um, we need a car,
吃的 还有钱
food, money.
这里有电♥话♥吗
Is there a phone in here anywhere?
没有 但是...
No, but...
大家换身衣服怎么样
how about a change of clothes?
太好了
Great.
安娜贝丝 你先换掉你那身...
Annabeth, why don't you change out of your--
血衣
Blood clothes?
对
Sure.
我去看看有没有吃的
I'm gonna go see if there's any food.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表