剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
and I could help people and I could be a hero. Hmm.
所以我要去找玛丽
So I'm gonna go find Marie.
为了安德烈
For Andre.
该死的
Goddamn it.
等一下
Wait.
我也去
I'm coming.
(超人类色情片)
(戈多金大学官网)
(欢迎新任校长 )
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
她在附近的街头 跟祖国人的支持者打了一架
She was in the Hometeamer fight up the street.
见过 事实上 她昨晚才来过 买♥♥了一堆东西
Yeah, actually. She was here last night. She bought a bunch of shit.
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you know where she was, like, going?
我怎么知道
How the fuck would I know?
该死
Fuck.
那不是她吗
Um... is-isn't that her?
玛丽
Marie!
该死 你们看到那个视频了
Shit. You saw the video?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
视频上到处都是血 你没事吧
There was blood everywhere. Are-are-are you okay?
我得走了 -果然如此
I got to go. -Yeah, of course.
别乱说 -不用担心我
Hold on. -But don't worry about me.
回学校享受你们的甜蜜小交易吧
Just go back to your sweet little deal at school.
我们没有做交易 -你们从埃尔迈拉出来了
We didn't make a deal. - You're out of Elmira.
你抛弃了我们
You left us.
我们原本都在一条船上 你却弃船逃跑了
We were all in there together, and you jumped ship.
我看到了一个机会
I saw an opening.
顺势抓住了 换作你会怎么做
And I took it. What would you have done?
回去救你
Come back. For you.
是吗 你说得倒轻松
Right. Like that would have been so easy.
安德烈死了
Andre's dead.
什么
What?
怎么会这样 -在你逃跑后
How? -After you escaped,
他说你就是存在出路的证明
he said you were proof that there is a way out.
然后他就发现了一条金属维修管道
And he found some... metal maintenance pipe.
但他是不会独自逃跑的
But he wouldn't just go by himself.
他一直在等待 大家一起逃出生天的时机
He waited for when we all had a chance.
然而等到他带领我们逃跑时 管道已经被人用砖头堵上了
But when he took us, somebody had walled the pipe off with brick.
他打不开
And he couldn't pull it open.
此时到处都是警卫 狗和灯光
And there were guards and dogs and lights.
于是他转而尝试撕开一扇巨大的钢门
And so he tried to rip open a huge steel door instead.
然而那扇门却丝毫未动
And it wouldn't move.
他的力量不够强大
His powers weren't strong enough.
我求他停下来
And I begged him to stop.
苦苦哀求
I begged him.
但他太固执了
But he's so stubborn.
他一直不停地尝试
And he kept trying
然后他一下子没缓过来 就那样瘫倒在地死了
and he stroked the fuck out and he dropped and he died.
他为什么不停下来
Why didn't he stop?
因为他想向你看齐
Because he was trying to be you.
不 他只是在做自己
No. He was trying to be Andre.
搞什么鬼 -你们把她带过来了
Oh, what the shit? -You fucking brought her?
不是 -听着 我只是想让大家都平安无事
No. -Look, all I want is for us all to be safe.
这就是我想要的 别无其他
That's all I've ever wanted.
我不能再失去任何人了
I can't fucking lose someone else.
见鬼去吧 这一切就是因你而起的
Fuck you. You're the reason this happened.
不是的 我只是想保护你们
No. I just wanted to protect you.
玛丽 你必须回学校 -绝不可能
Marie, you have to come back to school. -No fucking way.
玛丽 请相信我 你在学校会更安全
Marie, please believe me. You are safer back there.
我们都是
We all are.
等等
Wait.
你见过星光
You saw Starlight?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
奥德萨是什么 -她在说什么
What's Odessa? -What is she talking about?
你必须告诉沃特 如果他们发现你和星光说过话
You have to tell Vought. If they find out you spoke with Starlight
却没有告诉他们 你根本不知道他们会干出什么来
and didn't tell them you don't know what they'll do.
算我求你了 -我亲眼目睹过
I am begging you. -I've seen it firsthand.
他们不会直接杀了你 而是会折磨你
They won't just kill you. They'll torture you.
不计时长地折磨你 我知道 因为我替他们做过这种事
However long it takes. I know because I've done it for them.
恕难从命
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这都是为了你好
It's for your own good.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
怎么不起作用
Why isn't it working?!
她的头盖骨碎了
Her fucking skull is broken!
鲜血不停地往外流 我…
The blood keeps spilling out! I...
我得压住她的伤口 -等等
I need to put pressure on it. -Wait, wait!
不能让她碰到你
You can't let her touch you.
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛 救我
Emma, help me.
走吧
Emma, come on.
凯特邓拉普遭到了恶意袭击
Cate Dunlap was viciously attacked.
这就是仇恨犯罪
This was a hate crime
针对的是历史上 受迫♥害♥最严重的少数群体
against the most persecuted minority group in history--
超级英雄
superheroes.
(《V世代》第二季精彩预览)
我们不是所有人都刀枪不入
Not all of us are bulletproof.
如果人类团结起来对付我们 我们就完蛋了
If humans ever organize against us, we're fucked.
所以我的职责是激发你们的最大潜能
So my job is to push your powers to their fullest potential.
早上好 贱♥人♥们
Good morning, bitches.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么
What the actual fuck?!
凯特在医院
Cate is in the hospital.
如果她醒过来 会第一个通知你
Whenever she wakes up, you'll be the first to know.
女王回归了
The queen herself has returned.
好了 各位 本着集思广益的原则
Okay, guys, in the spirit of brainstorming,
我们永除后患吧 -你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
finish the job. -You're fucking crazy.
拜托你告诉她她疯了
Please tell her she's fucking crazy.
你们俩都疯了
Oh, you're both fucking crazy.
这是在干什么 -训练 玛丽
What is this? -Training, Marie.
如果你听我的 你可能会成为
If you listen to me, you could be
沃特有史以来最强大的超人类
the most powerful Supe that Vought has ever seen.
得了吧 比祖国人更强大
Yeah, right. More powerful than Homelander.
密使 他很可疑
Cipher, he's sus
没人知道他是谁 也不知道他的超能力是什么
as fuck. No one knows who he is, what his powers even are.
我们必须弄清楚 他对奥德萨计划有多少了解
We have to figure out what the fuck he knows about Odessa.
我们需要一个超级强大 且疯狂的人帮忙
We're gonna need help from someone really strong. And crazy.
密使认为我是个强大的武器
Cipher believes I'm this powerful weapon.
准备好迎接两位决斗者吧
Let's get ready to meet our fighters!
他到底有什么阴谋
What's his fucking endgame?
你不知道你面对的是什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
玛丽 我知道奥德萨是什么了
Marie! I know what Odessa is.
V世代
我们只能下周继续收看 才能知道了 不是吗
We'll just have to tune in next week to find out, won't we?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表