剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
If they see-- - I'm not gonna do nothing.
他们给我打了一种药水
They gave me some kind of shot.
那到底是什么药
What the fuck was it?
肝素
Heparin.
就是抗凝剂 所以建议你不要让伤口变大
It's an anticoagulant. So I wouldn't make that cut worse.
尽管我能理解 在艰难时刻
Although I do understand how self-mutilation
自残能带给你安慰
gives you comfort in trying times.
不 别打我的伤口的主意
Uh, no, no. Eyes off my boo-boo,
除非你想让我再上乔丹的身 然后看着乔丹死去
unless you want me back in Jordan and then to watch them die.
你想怎样
What do you want?
玛丽 我一直都在向你提出这个邀请
Marie, the same thing I've been asking for all along.
跟我合作
Work with me.
我们本可以在校园里进行 可你敬酒不吃吃罚酒
We could have done this on campus, now we have do it the hard way.
所以你给我听好了
So this is the pitch.
如果你想离开这里 就照我说的去做
You want to get out of here, you do exactly what I say.
不能抵抗 少跟我废话
No pushback, no bullshit.
我是不会当你的武器的 - 我的什么
I'm not gonna be your weapon. - My what?
我的武器
My weapon?
玛丽 我不想你当武器
Marie, I-I-I don't want you to be a weapon.
你是救赎
You are salvation.
一旦你充分发挥了你的潜能
My life, your life, all our lives will be better
我的生活 你的生活 我们所有人的生活都将会改善
once you have ascended to your full potential.
此时谁能给我来一句“阿门”
Can I get an amen?
谁
Anyone?
去死吧 你这个王八蛋
Oh, suck a dick, you fucking asshole.
这不是我想听到的
Not what I was looking for.
你能直接告诉她 这一切到底是为了什么吗
Would you just tell her what this is all about?
我们上次被关在这里的时候 你就在这里折磨我们
You were here, fucking with us, the last time we were locked up,
到底为了什么
for what?
我们都知道玛丽出生的时候 你也在场
We all know that you were there when Marie was born,
知道你那个该死的奥德萨计划
your Odessa fucking Project.
快点告诉她你到底想怎样
Just tell her what the fuck you want!
哇...
Well...
怎么突然间这么有骨气了
where did this backbone come from?
你想知道我为什么选你跟玛丽打吗
Hey, you want to know why I picked you to fight with Marie?
因为我知道我可以 轻易地控制你的身体
Because I knew I could just climb inside you so easily,
而你会放弃...认怂
and you would give up like... Just so weak.
不过你的身体很适合我
You did fit me like a glove, though.
上你的身的感觉真的很棒
It felt wonderful being in your body.
你骗人
You're a liar.
什么 你说什么
What? Beg, beg your pardon?
你当时的感觉不好
It didn't feel great for you.
你当时很痛苦
You were in pain.
我也许是很弱
I may be weak.
但是你当时一直都很痛苦
But you're in pain. All the time.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
好吧
Okay.
你跟我来 我有东西要给你看
Uh, you come with me, I've got something to show you.
我想你也许会想缅怀一下安德烈
Um, I just thought you'd want to pay your respects. To Andre.
他的最后时刻是在这里度过的
His final moments were spent here.
你又何尝不能激励他人呢 玛丽
Don't ever think you're not an inspiration to people, Marie.
安娜贝丝 - 玛丽
Annabeth? - Marie?
这是什么情况
What's happening?
我为什么会在这里
Why am I here?
你姐姐有一个选择
Your sister has a choice.
如果她能理智一点 那么你们俩
Both of you can walk out of here right now.
今天就可以离开这里
Today. If she can be reasonable.
你能吗 玛丽
Can you, Marie?
玛丽 不
Marie! Marie!
求你了 别这样
Please stop! Just stop!
玛丽 求你了 住手
Marie, please! Stop!
求求你
Marie!
给你一个晚上考虑
Well, sleep on it.
玛丽 玛丽
Marie! Marie!
玛丽
Marie?
玛丽
Marie.
玛丽 发生什么事了
Marie, what happened?
安娜贝丝在他手上
He has Annabeth.
什么
What?
他把她关在牢房♥里了
He fucking has her in a cell.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
玛丽 我... - 既然他要我发挥
Marie, I-- - He wants me to ascend
我全部的潜能
to my full potential.
那行
Fine.
因为我要杀了他
'Cause I'm gonna fucking kill him.
她怎么了 她在流血
The fuck happened to her? She's bleeding.
谁知道啊
Who fucking knows?
起来
Get up.
你对你的项圈做了什么
What the fuck did you do to your collar?
解开我 把钥匙给我
Unlock me and give me the keys.
没问题
Sure thing.
算是成功了
Well, that sort of worked.
拿到了
Got it.
开了 好 快走
Got it, got it, got it, yeah, got it. Go, go.
我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
我们快走
We got to go.
你出来了 怎么出来的
You got out? How?
是凯特的功劳 科学女怪人必胜
It was all Cate. Frankencunt for the win.
搞定 不好意思
Oh, my bad.
天啊 凯特
Jesus, Cate.
这情形完全说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
什么
What?
等等 你们逃了出来 跑到了这里 没有警卫 没有警报 什么都没有
What, you guys got out, ran here, no guards, no alarms? Nothing?
这也太奇怪了
This is weird as fuck.
他们故意让我们逃跑 - 不 让我们尝试逃跑 像安德烈一样
They want us to escape. - No, they want us to try. Like Andre.
我们别无选择 分头行动
We don't have a choice. Let's split up.
你们走吧
You guys go.
我去救安娜贝丝
I'll get Annabeth.
你说安娜什么 - 不行
Sorry, Anna fucking what? - No.
你不能一个人去
You're not doing this alone.
这次不能抛下任何一个
Nobody left behind this time.
快来
Come on.
等等 怎么没有其他人
Wait, where is everyone?
我说了 他们在给我们下套 - 继续跑
I'm telling you, this is what they want. - Keep going.
我觉得走这边
I-I think it's this way.
快走 - 太慢了
Go, go, go, go, go, go. - This is so slow.
艾玛
Emma.
来了
安娜贝丝 不
Annabeth, no.
她死了
She's fucking dead?
我们该怎么办 这太邪恶了
What do we do? I mean, this is pure fucking evil.
我们得走了
Guys, we have to go.
玛丽 节哀
Marie, I'm so, I'm so sorry.
玛丽 快来吧
Marie, come on.
搞什么 - 玛丽
Please stop. - Marie.
他们来了
They're coming!
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表