剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
那个研讨会变♥态♥死了
That seminar was batshit insane.
对了 谢谢你
Thanks. By the way.
你在里面救了我很多次
You saved my ass about a dozen times back there.
不客气
Sure. Whatever.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
什么 救你的命
What, saving your ass?
抛下你
Leaving you.
抛下你们所有人
All of you.
如果我没有走 也许安德烈…
If I hadn't, maybe Andre--
那不是你的错
It's-- It wasn't your fault.
我应该回去的
I should have come back.
我应该阻止安德烈的
I should have stopped Andre.
他告诉我们要救我们出去的时候
When he told us he was gonna get us out, I...
我就知道那是个坏主意 可我什么都没说
knew it was a bad idea, and I didn't say anything.
那是我的错
It's my fault.
不
No.
你根本阻止不了他做任何事
You couldn't have stopped him from doing anything.
你应该很清楚
And you know it.
他倔得像头驴一样
That stubborn fucking bastard.
有一次
This one time...
在大一的时候
...freshman year,
安德烈决定要破 抽大♥麻♥的吉尼斯纪录
Andre decided he was gonna break the Guinness Record for smoking weed.
你知道当前纪录是多少吗 -不知道
Do you know what the current record is? -No.
115000根
115,000 joints.
那是史上第一位大♥麻♥医学患者创下的
From literally the first medical marijuana patient ever.
安德烈有好几个月 脑子都是懵的
Andre was baked for months.
他后来抽少了 我还以为他失去了兴趣
I mean, eventually he eased off, I thought he lost interest, but...
但去年 我在他宿舍找到了一本日记
...last year, I found a diary in his dorm room.
那兔崽子一直在日记本记着
Motherfucker was still keeping track.
他一直还想着要打破纪录
He was still going for the record.
妈的 我想死他了
Fuck, I miss him.
我也是
Me, too.
我觉得对我来说 相比于害怕失去你
I think it's easier for me to be angry with you...
生你的气 会让我没那么难受
...than to be terrified of losing you.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
我 这样…
Me like this.
可以吗
Is that okay?
不管
Anything
你做什么
and everything
都可以
you do is okay.
(戈多金大学档案馆)
听我指挥
Follow my lead.
你有没有留意过 手是多么神奇的东西
Have you ever noticed how incredible hands are?
嘿
Hey.
看看这是谁啊
Look who it is.
居然是忘不了本尊
The Rememberer, live and in color.
你还好吗 凯尔 -两极人
How you been, Kyle? -Polarity.
是的 我们上一次见面 是在哪里来着
Yeah. I mean, the last time we saw each other was, what?
沃特夏日俱乐部 对吧
The Vought Summertime Club House, right?
软饼干的演出
Limp Bizkit was playing?
我刚刚加入教职员队伍
I just joined the faculty.
我是营销学院的副院长
I'm the new associate dean of marketing and my...
我和助教正在 做关于托马斯戈多金的研究
TA and I are doing some research into Thomas Godolkin.
那很不错
Well, that's good for you.
但是你不在检索档案人员名单上
You're not on the list to access the archives.
事实上 我们最后一次见面 是在2005年5月21日下午3点36分
And, actually, the last time we saw each other was May 21, 2005, 3:36 p.m.
在舍曼奥克斯芝士蛋糕店附近的 一间选角办公室
at a casting office across from the Sherman Oaks Cheesecake Factory.
是《51区》的试镜
The audition was Area 51.
你顶着一个高顶渐层发型 喷着CK的“迷恋”香水
You were sporting a high-top fade and doused in Calvin Klein Obsession and
跟我说我的痔疮膏渗到了
you told me that my Preparation H had leaked
我的香蕉共和国粉橙色奇诺裤上
to the back of my salmon Banana Republic chinos right before
就在他们叫我去试镜之前
they called my name.
天啊 对不起 我…
Jesus, sorry, I, uh...
以前真是个王八蛋
What a dick I was.
你不记得了 -我当然记得
Oh, you don't remember. -Of course I remember,
谁能忘记那样一个时刻呢
I mean, who could forget a moment like that?
我满脑子都想着那事 导致我在试镜室里忘了一句台词
Well, I was so in my head when I went in the room, I forgot a line.
忘不了忘了一句台词
The Rememberer forgot a line.
天啊 居然是忘不了
Holy shit. The Rememberer.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我以前每天放学后 都会看你的节目重播
I used to watch reruns of your show every day after school.
天啊 -你是我的粉丝
Oh, my God. -You're a fan?
当然了 我12岁那年万圣节 扮的就是忘不了耶
Uh... uh, yeah. I was the Rememberer for Halloween when I was 12.
我甚至还有那张爵士专辑 《忘不了的热门歌♥曲》
I even had the jazz album. Rememberer-ing the Hits.
你的节目被取消的时候 我都哭死了
I bawled when your show was canceled.
哭了20分钟
For, like, 20 minutes.
是啊 2010年3月5日上午11点09分
Yeah, March 5, 2010, 11:09 a.m.
玛德琳斯蒂尔威尔
Madelyn Stillwell,
她口气里还有在法式酒馆吃的 尼斯金枪鱼沙拉的腥臭味
breath still stinking from the tuna Nicoise she got from Balthazar,
她取消了我的节目 因为评分只有2.7分 只有八个人收看
she canceled the show because we had a 2.7 rating with an 8 share.
现在的人想有那个收视率 还求之不得呢
People would murder for that number now, right?
我认为最值得重启的节目
if any show deserves a reboot,
就是这一个
it's this one.
你这么说真是太巧了
It is so funny that you are saying that,
因为… -不会吧
because... -Stop.
我相信只有我能把这个剧写好
...the only mind I trust to write it is my own.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果泰勒谢里登不需要 专门的房♥间写剧本 我也不需要
Uh, if Taylor Sheridan doesn't need a writers' room, neither do I.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
请告诉我你还记得那句台词
Please tell me you still say it.
“正义永远不会忘记 ”
Justice never forgets.
该死的 你太棒了
Oh, you legend!
天啊 你是个传奇耶
Oh, my God, you're just a legend.
我爱死你了
Ugh, I love you.
通常情况下 得有特别批准才能进档案馆
Well, normally, access to the archives requires special clearance,
但是这一次
but in this case,
我想我可以破个例
I think I can make an exception.
别乱碰这里的东西
Don't touch anything.
好的
Okay.
你是不是嗑嗨了
Are you high right now?
是的
Oh, yeah.
其实我刚才吃的不是安定药
Turns out, it wasn't Xanax.
我现在嗨爆了
I'm rolling so fucking hard.
天啊
Jesus.
戈多金 托马斯R
Godolkin, Thomas R.
76♥4♥50件物品 手稿 混合材料
Seventy-six thousand four-hundred and fifty items. Manuscript Mixed Materials.
检索号♥从570.12.54到570.91.85
Call numbers 570.12.54 through 570.91.85.
有需要的话 我就在外面
I'll be outside, just in case.
非常感谢 凯尔
Appreciate it, Kyle.
天啊 要有一通好找了
Shit. This is gonna take forever.
嘿 我们有回声耶
Hey, our voices echo!
回声
Echo!
时间到
The time has come.
我们这个兄弟会 不只有社交活动和通讯信件
This brotherhood goes way beyond social events and shared letters.
在1861年
In 1861,
密西西比州的一个白人精英小群体 创建了这个兄弟会
a small community of fine, white Mississippi men founded this fraternity
原因只有一个 就是保护他们的核心价值观
to protect their core values against the Northern Aggression,
不受北方侵略战的摧毁
and for no other reason.
托马斯戈多金本人 就是本兄弟会的成员
Thomas Godolkin himself was a member of the Gamma Epsilon Delta chapter.
今天 你们正式加入我们神圣兄弟会 我们的传统
Today, as you are inducted into our sacred brotherhood, our legacy,
请谨记我们所尊崇的三个价值
it would do you well to remember our three trinities:
智慧 荣誉和尊严
wisdom, honor and dignity.
现在脱掉你们的裤子
Now take off your pants.
我宝刀未老吧
Still really got it, don't I?
把它弄干净
Clean that up.
嘿 听着
Hey. Listen,
这是个欢乐的场合 你这样让人很扫兴
this is supposed to be a joyous occasion, man. You're really harshing the vibe.
你知道是谁干的吗 -干什么
Do you know who did it yet? -Did what?
袭击了凯特邓拉普的那些人 祖国人正在查 对吧
The people who attacked Cate Dunlap. Homelander's looking, right?
是的 他当然正在查
Yeah. Of course he's looking.
祖国人绝不会轻易放过这件事的 我们正在查呢 这是肯定的
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表