剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
这真的 天啊 太不方便了
This is, God, so inconvenient.
是啊 慢慢就会习惯 在公共场合裸体的
Yeah, you kind of get used to the public nudity stuff.
好了吗
Okay?
哈珀 搞什么
Harper, what the fuck?
你去年一直在捧贾斯汀的臭脚
You spent all last year sucking Justine's dick
一转眼就成了 乱涂鸦的激进主义分子
and now you're a spray painter activist? Like...
你不会告发我们的 对吧
Hey, you're not gonna tell on us, are you?
我不是那种小人
I'm not a fucking narc.
“我们”都有谁
Who's "us"?
我觉得你长得像她
I think you look like her.
你这么觉得
You think so?
我都不知道她抽烟
I didn't know she smoked.
我们年轻的时候都抽烟
Oh, we all smoked back then.
干些年轻人干的傻事
Just being young and stupid.
你那个…
You've got your, um...
读书会
...your, uh, book thing.
对 -对
Right. -Right.
对
Right.
我走之前 可以借用一下你的洗手间吗
Uh, would you mind if I use your bathroom before I go?
回去的车程很长 -当然可以
It's a long drive. -Of course.
就在那里 右手边
It's just right there. On the right.
我以为是为了钱
I thought it was for the money.
什么 -我以为爸妈当年拿了钱
What? -I thought Mom and Dad got paid.
给我打的五号♥化合物
For shooting me up with Compound V.
但那不是他们给我打药的原因
But that's not why they did it.
他们那么做是因为 他们希望能有个心爱的宝宝
They did it because they wanted a baby to love.
他们爱你胜过一切
And they loved you more than anything.
(生日快乐 安娜贝丝 )
你该走了
You should go.
帕姆阿姨 这到底是怎么回事
Aunt Pam, what the fuck is this?
她住在这里 -已经不住这儿了
She lives here? -No. Not anymore.
怎么会 她为什么会跟你在一起 你为什么没有告诉我
How? Why was she here with you? Why didn't you tell me?
我不能 -胡说
I couldn't! -Bullshit!
这么多年来 你一直不让她跟我联♥系♥
All these years you kept her from me?!
你知道那有多残忍♥吗
Do you know how fucked-up that is?!
玛丽 你让我们很恐惧
Marie, we were afraid of you!
你屠♥杀♥了你的父母
You massacred your parents!
她不想见你
She didn't want to see you.
她被送进寄养中心后 我花了两年时间去争取
It took two years after she got put into foster care.
他们最终同意了让我收养她
But they finally let me have her.
我努力让她过上好生活 我觉得我做到了
I tried to give her a good life, and I think I did.
我想跟她谈谈 -我不能让你跟她谈
I want to talk to her. -I can't let you do that.
你必须让我跟她谈
Yes, you fucking can.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她不想见你
She doesn't want to see you,
这是她的选择
It's her choice.
我根本没有…
I didn't have...
任何选择
any choice.
我父母给我打药
My parents put a drug in me.
他们替我做了那个决定
They decided that for me.
我知道 -不 你不知道
I know-- -No, no. You don't.
因为你刚刚就站在这里 说我屠♥杀♥了他们
Because you just stood there and said that I massacred them!
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything!
我当时只是个小女生
I was a girl...
第一次来了月经
who got her period.
就是这样
That is it.
你那么一说 让我觉得自己是个怪物
And you make me feel like a monster for it,
而且你也让我妹妹觉得我是个怪物
and you let my sister think that I'm a monster!
你让她相信那是我的错
You let her believe that it's my fault!
我爱我的父母
I loved my parents.
但这是他们造成的
But they did this.
不是我
Not me.
请你告诉安娜贝丝
Just tell Annabeth...
要记住哦 孩子们 超棒的头脑跟超棒的身体一样重要
And remember, kids, a super mind is just as important as a super body.
所以快去买♥♥沃特汉堡城超大儿童餐吧
So get your extra-large Vought-a-Burger Kids' Meal.
我们明天海底见啰
And we'll see you under the sea tomorrow.
预备 开始 迎接一小时的欢乐 我们将探索你的超能力
你的客厅就是你的欢乐塔 就在《V大道》
《V大道》
等着看看…
你这么喜欢儿童节日 我以前觉得你很奇怪
You know, I thought you were weird as fuck to want to watch a kids' show.
你在《V大道》 七十二变
现在我开始理解了
Starting to make sense now.
我觉得自己被认可了
I feel vindicated.
谢谢你
Thank you.
(V儿童频道 沃特)
我和卢克小时候经常看这个节目
You know, Luke and I used to watch this when we were kids.
他已经过了看这节目的年纪
He was a little too old for it by then, but...
但是到了星期六 他经常
he was always the first one up,
都是第一个起床 把我从床上拉起来
pulling me out of bed every Saturday morning.
这让我有安全感
It makes me feel safe.
我懂
I get that.
我经常跟他聊天
I talk to him, you know.
在我脑子里
Like, in my head.
我会跟他说我的一天
And I just, like, tell him about my day and...
还会让他给我建议
I ask him for advice.
他有什么话要说吗
Does he have anything to say?
没有
Hmm, no.
但是想象一下也蛮好的
But it's nice to... imagine.
我愿意付出一切…
I would give anything...
换五分钟跟他在一起
...for five more minutes.
如果能跟安德烈说话
What would you say to Andre?
你会说什么
If you could?
我不知道
I don't know.
说“我爱你”感觉很老套
"I love you" sounds like cliché.
我很可能只会和他一起玩 《麦登橄榄球》
I'd probably just play Madden with him.
然后跟他说我爱他
And tell him I loved him.
应该多说这句话
Should've said it more.
毕竟世事难料 对吧
'Cause you never know what's gonna happen, huh?
想再看一集吗
Hey, you want to watch another one?
嘿 孩子们 欢迎来到…
Hey, boys and girls, welcome to the Avenue V show...
这让我突然很想家
This makes me miss home.
…一个所有人都超级棒的地方 耶
...where everybody's super. -Yay!
那就回家呗
Why don't you go?
我妈妈
My mom.
我妈她…
My mom, she's...
怕我
scared of me.
你是她儿子 -我是她儿子
You're her kid.
但是我毁了我们的房♥子
I'm her kid who destroyed the house.
车子和学校
The car. The school.
是的
Yeah,
可是 山姆 你并没有那么可怕
but, Sam... you're not that scary.
预备 开始 迎接一小时的欢乐 我们将探索你的超能力
你的客厅就是你的欢乐塔
就在《V大道》
《V大道》
嘿 我带了个新朋友过来
Hey, so I brought someone new.
这位是艾莉 -你好 我是艾玛
Uh, so that's Ally. -Hey. Emma.
天啊
Holy shit.
你是那个小蟋蟀
You used to be Little Cricket.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
不过油管不再用我了 所以…
YouTube demonetized me, though, so...
她信得过吗 -可能吧
Can we trust her? -Probably.
绝对
Definitely.
好的
Okay. Okay.
秘密会议 开始吧
Secret meeting. Let's go.
你们有什么计划
What's the plan?
计划 -好吧
The plan? -Okay.
我打算明天午饭时间
Harper's gonna spray-paint the word "fascist"
在祖国人的雕像上喷“法♥西♥斯♥”字样
on the Homelander statue tomorrow at lunch.
酸性黄颜料 超难清除
Acid yellow, super hard to remove.
还有在教职员停车场撒传♥单♥
And then flyers on the cars in the faculty lot.
星期五在沃特汉堡城餐车上 用红漆喷“去他的祖国人”
Mm-hmm, and then red "Fuck Homelander" on the Vought-a-Burger truck on Friday.
就这样
Is that it?
等等 你们在开玩笑吗
Wait. Are you joking?
不好意思 你来干吗
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表