剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Homelander would never let that stand. We're on it, bro, hunny percent.
喂 没鸡鸡的 不行 不能用漂白水
Hey, yo, Dickless. No, no, no, don't use bleach.
天啊
God.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait.
不好意思 兄弟
My bad, bro.
你在那个派对上跟艾玛迈耶在一起
Wait, you were with Emma Meyer at the party, right?
不 她跟我玩消失了
Nah, she ghosted me, dude.
挺绝情一女的
Like Kaia Gerber ghosted Elordi.
你们是在说艾玛吗
You guys talking about Emma?
那贱♥人♥用我的手♥机♥叫了部车 去维霍肯 花了我90刀
Bitch used my phone to take a $90 Uber to Weehawken.
维霍肯是什么鬼地方
Where the fuck even is Weehawken?
维霍肯
W-Weehawken?
不
No.
那…那不…你确定是艾玛干的
That's-that's not... You-you're sure it was Emma?
是艾玛迈耶 -操 伙计 冷静
It was Emma Meyer? -Fuck, dude, chill.
是啊 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
想找到奥德萨计划简直是大海捞针
Odessa's a needle in a haystack.
比大海还大的海
A thousand haystacks.
我们绝不可能找到
We're never gonna find it.
我们走之前 不该进密室去找找吗
Shouldn't we look in the secret room before we leave?
我一直听到有把风扇在…
I keep hearing the fan going...
天啊
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
找到什么了吗 -奥德萨
You found something? -Odessa.
写着什么
What does it say?
只是一堆出生证明
Just a bunch of birth certificates.
看起来有很多婴儿死了
Looks like a lot of babies died.
我知道奥德萨是什么了
I know what Odessa is.
我们知道了
We know what Odessa is!
(室内 纽约警♥察♥局 白天)
Interior, NYPD, Day.
“米西 24岁 性感而不自知 看见忘不了
Missy, 24, hot but doesn't know it, sees the Rememberer.
她突然亲吻他 张开嘴…”
She suddenly kisses him, open-mouthed...
搞什么
What the fuck?
不好意思
Sorry, uh...
她会变大
she does that.
我知道这很不好
I know this is really bad,
但是也很棒
but it's also really great.
我自己变大了
I got big by myself.
你知道我们该做什么吗
You know what we should do?
什么
What?
去约会
Go on a date.
约会
A date?
是的 我觉得
Yeah, I mean...
在各种生死攸关的处境间隙 滚个床单挺好玩的
hooking up between life-and-death situations is fun and all,
但是花钱让别人给我们上菜 感觉也不错
but paying to have someone bring us food could be cool, too.
好吧 去哪里约会
Okay. Where should we go?
橄榄园啊 还用说吗
Olive Garden, obviously.
“还用说吗 ”
Obviously.
那里有不限♥量♥供应的脆面包棒 我们可以先狂吃一顿
First, we could lay waste to the unlimited breadsticks.
然后在我的车里接吻 直到换档杆硌我的屁♥股♥
And then we could kiss in my car until the gear stick jabs me in the butt,
然后我可以陪你走回你的宿舍 我们可以…
and I can walk you back to your room and we can do--
嘿♥咻♥ -嗯
Each other? -Yeah.
然后看《冰血暴》
And watch Fargo.
或者玩《英雄联盟》之类的
Or play League of Legends or... Whatever.
操 我爱你
Fuck, I love you.
那是不是不可以… -不
Is that, like, not okay... -No.
你是指不可以还是 -不会
"No" as in... it's not, or...? -No. No, no. No.
不会 -我是说可以
No? -I-I mean yes.
可以 -没事
Yes? -It's fine.
外面现在发生什么事
What the fuck is going on out there?
天啊 该死的 对不起
Jesus. Fuck, sorry.
是你干的
It was you.
是你干的 对吗
It was, wasn't it?
什么我♥干♥的 -凯特
Was what me? -Cate!
我去医院看她了 她说了你的名字
I saw her in the hospital and she said your name.
不是她亲口说的 她借一个护士的口说出来的
Well, she-she didn't say it, but she possessed a nurse that said it and then
那个护士捅了另一个护士的脸 但她说了你的名字
that nurse stabbed another nurse...in the face, but she definitely said your name.
我不知道你在说什么
...I have no idea what you're talking about.
凯特受伤了 而你跟玛丽在同一天出现
Cate gets hurt, you and Marie show up the same day.
那不是巧合
It's not a coincidence!
你怎么能
How could you?
凯特是我的朋友 她尽了全力 想把你们救出埃尔迈拉
Cate's my friend. She did everything she could to get you guys out of Elmira.
你们不该那样对她
She didn't deserve that.
你♥他♥妈♥的醒醒吧
Wake the fuck up.
是她害我们被关起来的
She's the reason we got locked up.
安德烈因逃跑而死就是她害的
She's the reason Andre died trying to escape.
凯特给你洗了脑 也给你哥哥洗了脑
Cate brainwashed you, and she brainwashed your brother.
她不是你的朋友
She's not your friend.
你迟早都要面对你所做过的一切
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to face up to what you've done.
把他们烧了
Light them up! Light them up!
为凯特伸张正义
Justice for Cate!
去他妈的人类
Fuck humans!
把他们烧了
Light them up!
把谁烧了
Light who up?
袭击凯特的那些杂种
The bastards who attacked Cate.
沃特逮住他们了
Vought caught them.
我们早就该知道会有这种局面
We should've known it would end like this.
有多少超级英雄 成了人类仇恨的受害者
How many Superheroes have been victims of human hatred?
而有哪一群人类比星光粉 更憎恨超级英雄
And what group of humans hate Superheroes more than the Starlighters?
但是感谢上帝赐予了我们 一位真正的爱国者 超级英雄
But thank Jesus for a true patriot and Superhero.
向大家介绍 犬缚
I give you Dogknott.
他伸手去开手套箱
He reached for the glove compartment.
显然是想拿武器
He was clearly going for a weapon,
所以我法律上 有正当理由做自我防卫
so I was legally justified to act in self-defense.
(星光粉胡作非为 罪有应得)
我开了枪 伸张了正义
I discharged my firearm and justice was served.
我认识他
I-I know him.
他给我买♥♥了根勇敢梅芙谷物棒
He bought me a Brave Maeve bar.
为凯特伸张了正义
But justice for Cate prevailed!
去他妈的人类 祖国人万岁
Fuck humans! Homelander forever!
去他妈的人类
Fuck humans! Fuck humans! Fuck humans! Fuck humans!
这是我们的错 -不 不是我们杀的他
This is our fault. -No. We didn't kill him.
我们什么都没做 -没错
We didn't do anything. -Exactly.
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
导致发生了这种事
And this happened.
玛丽
Marie! Marie.
我知道…我知道奥德萨是什么了
I know... I know what Odessa is.
是你
It's you.
你就是奥德萨
You're Odessa.
(出生证明 孩子全名:玛丽莫罗)
看你干的好事
What did you get into?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表