剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
不开玩笑 家人们
No joke, fam.
有段时间 情况确实不太好
Things were tough for a minute.
发生了那些事之后
After what happened,
我需要一点空间独处 好好疗伤
I needed to take some space. for myself... and my trauma.
但现在我已经彻底痊愈了
But now, my healing is complete,
所以我非常激动 能够回到戈大
which is why I'm so pumped to be back at God U.
跟你们说实话
Honestly, guys,
我的经历 我的心灵经历
my journey, my mental journey...
我的精神状况…
my health mental...
去它的
Fuck this.
停
Cut.
我做不来
I can't do this.
你可以 刚才就挺好的
You can! No, that was a good take!
你说了一整段都没哭呢
You got through the whole thing without crying.
只花了一小时而已
Only took an hour.
好 从头再来
Get back to one.
你可以的
You got this.
预备 开始
Ready? Go.
什么 然后怎样
And then what?
把这段关于我的心理健康的屁话 发到社交媒体上
We just gonna post this vapid mental health shit on social,
然后假装我们没有杀人 平静地重返校园
and I waltz onto campus like we didn't just murder someone?
那间大学现在是对我最有害的地方
That school is the worst place for me right now.
那间大学现在是对你最安全的地方
That school is the safest place for you right now.
你的名声是你唯一的防御 你越出名
Fame's the only defense you've got. The more public you are,
沃特就越不可能让你人间蒸发
the less likely Vought can disappear you,
你就越不像那个弑母吉普赛女子凯特
and the less you look like you Gypsy Rosed Cate--
你能别再说这话吗
Can you stop saying that?
他们也就越不可能把你跟她联♥系♥起来
...the less likely they'll connect you to her.
这是个天才计划吗 不是 -不是
Is it a genius plan? No. -No.
不是 -这是个中等计划吗 也不是
Is it a medium plan? Also no. -Nope.
这是我们唯一的计划吗
Is it the only plan we got?
对 所以它必须成功 从头开始 走起
Yes, and that's why it is gonna work. Back to one, let's go.
不对 我们应该赶紧逃
No, we should run.
逃得越远越好
As far as we fucking can.
我们在日落前 就会被他们送回埃尔迈拉去
They will put our asses back in Elmira before sunset.
那对玛丽来说不是问题 她可以再逃出来
Oh, well, that's no problem for Marie. She'd just bust out again.
乔丹 我并不知道安德烈会…
Jordan, I-I didn't know Andre would--
如果我早知道 我绝不会…
Look, if I'd known, I-I never would've--
你不会怎样 玛丽
You wouldn't have what, Marie?
抛下我们 让我们等死
Left us to fucking rot?
我们能快点拍完吗
Can we please get this done?
拜托了
Please?
我知道这很操蛋
Look, I know this sucks,
但我需要你走点心 想象你的生死就靠它了
but I need you to dig deep
因为真♥他♥妈♥的就靠它了
like your life depends on it, because it absolutely fucking does.
好吧
Okay.
最后一次
Finals.
好的 -行
Yeah. -All right.
就要这种感觉 但别过火 好的 准备好了吗
Give me more, but less. Okay, ready?
灯光太差了
Oh, the lighting is so bad.
你看起来很棒
You look great, though.
准备好了 -好了
Okay. - Ready?
三 二…
Three, two...
嘿 家人们
Hey, fam!
我已经彻底痊愈了
My healing is complete,
所以我非常激动 能够回到戈大
which is why I'm so pumped to be back at God U.
我在心理健康方面的经历 让我有了我从未想过的成长
My mental health journey has allowed me to grow in ways I never thought possible...
妈呀
Oh, shit.
就像我偶像布琳布朗说的
As my girl Brené Brown says:
“背硬 面柔 心狂野”
strong back, soft front. Soft front. Wild heart. Wild heart.
既然现在我洗脱了罪名
Now that my name is cleared,
我已经准备好了重新肩负起 戈多金守护者的职责
I am so ready to step back into my role as Guardian of Godolkin.
操
Oh, fuck.
一段旅程已结束 另一段旅程正在开启
One journey has ended, another one begins,
我知道大二这一年将会异常精彩
and I know sophomore year is gonna be lit.
V世代
第二季第二集
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
很高兴回来 -嗯
Good to be back. -Yeah.
我猜睡在沾满精♥液♥的汽车旅馆里
I guess sleeping in semen-stained motel rooms,
过段时间就会让人腻烦吧
it loses its charm after a little while.
我只是真的累了
I just got really tired.
谢谢你重新接收我 -不客气
Thanks for letting me re-enroll. -Of course.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
撒谎不打草稿
That's such bullshit.
什么
What?
别装了 你现在心里 恨不得马上跳过这张桌子
Well, you're an eye twitch away from leaping across this table
一口咬断我的喉咙
and ripping my throat out with your teeth.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那就不说了
Let's not.
我知道你在埃尔迈拉看见我了
I know you saw me at Elmira.
反正我肯定见过你很多次
I certainly saw you plenty of you.
你到底在那里做什么
And what did you do there?
嘿 我明白你生气的原因
Hey. I get why you're upset.
毕竟安德烈惨烈牺牲了
Uh, after what happened to Andre,
当时你又不在
you weren't here...
你的羞愧 都赶得上自♥慰♥被人撞见的程度了
Your guilt, it just must be at... Catholic-masturbator levels.
但那不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
我甚至不知道他为什么要逃跑
I don't even know why he was trying to escape,
考虑到他的状况 那个…
given his condition. The--
什么状况
What condition?
当然了 他都没有告诉你
Oh, and of course he didn't even tell you.
他跟他父亲有相同的状况
每当他运用超能力 他的神经系统就会有微撕裂
it's neural micro-tears whenever he used his powers.
他用得越多 撕裂就会越严重
The more he used them, the worse it got.
他试着移♥动♥那扇大门时 肯定已经料到了后果
Uh, he-he had to have known what would happen trying to move that big door.
胡说 你在撒谎
Bullshit. You're lying.
(沃特国际)
这些是安德烈的病历
These are Andre's medical records.
里面都有记录
It's all in there.
包括他何时被确诊 还有震颤和偏头痛的记录
Uh, when he was diagnosed, notes on the tremors and the migraines.
所谓的知人知面不知心 对吧
I guess you never really know someone, do you?
要不这些文件你就留着吧
Hey. Why don't you hang on to that?
好吗
Okay?
说真的 在你重新适应的这段时间里
Seriously. It might help you get
看看这些文件也许能给你一些解脱
some closure while you're settling back in.
对了 还有一件事
Oh, you know what? There is one more thing.
你跟艾玛迈耶和李乔丹是朋友吧
You're friends with Emma Meyer and Jordan Li, right?
对啊
Yeah.
嗯 你最好看着点他们俩
Yeah, uh, maybe you could keep an eye on them for a little while.
最近这段时间 当戈多金的守护者挺危险的
It's kind of hazardous these days being a Guardian of Godolkin.
这话什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
凯特邓拉普昨晚被袭击了
Cate Dunlap was attacked last night.
她还活着 谢天谢地
She's still alive, thank goodness, but...
但是她现在在医院
she's in the hospital.
凯特在医院
Cate's in the hospital?
她的手术已经做了六个小时了
She's been in surgery for six hours.
可以说是命在旦夕 我们就只能为她祈祷
I mean, touch and go. Thoughts and prayers, you know?
天啊 那真的…
God, that's...
太可怕了
terrible.
超可怕
Terrible.
但我知道你们俩关系很好
But I know you close you two are, so...
所以如果她醒过来 会第一个通知你
if she wakes up, you'll be the first to know.
拯救了无数超人类生命的天使 凯特邓拉普
Cate Dunlap, the angel who saved countless Super-abled lives
昨晚 在戈多金大屠♥杀♥期间
during the Massacre at Godolkin,
遭到了恶意袭击
was viciously attacked last night.
像她这样正直美丽 敬畏上帝的英雄都成了袭击目标
If a beautiful, righteous, God-fearing hero like her was targeted,
那我们没有一个人是安全的 这就是仇恨犯罪
then none of us are safe. This was a hate crime
针对的是历史上 受迫♥害♥最严重的少数群体
against the most persecuted minority group in history.
超级英雄
Superheroes.
但是他们绝对惹错人了
But they sure picked the wrong group to mess with.
就在昨天 我听说了一个可怕的秘密…
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表