剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
(没有空间是安全的)
强强对决 仅此一晚
The Bender Contenders. One night only,
沃特付费电视台直播
live on Vought pay-per-view.
我去
Holy shit.
你们给他们拍了个广♥告♥
You shot a commercial for them?
是用了换头术的假视频
They fucking deepfaked us.
天啊
Jesus.
你不会是在看评论吧
Oh, are you reading the comments?
别看 评论区很残酷的
Don't do that. It's brutal.
《翻转男女》那部片的预告出来后
After the Flipped trailer came out,
有些人说了些最难听的话
people said the worst things.
这里就有一条
Oh, look, here's one.
“凯特说得对 乔丹是爱撒谎的狗屎”
"Cate is right, Jordan is a lying piece of shit."
你到底要我向你道歉多少次
How many times do I have to apologize to you?
就一次如何
How about fucking once?
乔丹 对不起
Jordan, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 你不应该那样被骂的
I really am. You don't deserve this.
就像我不应该被人试图谋杀一样
Kinda like how I didn't deserve a murder attempt.
这有待商榷
That's debatable.
你大一跟那个 长着蹄子的助教搞上♥床♥的时候
Should've known to steer clear from you since freshman year,
我就该知道得避开你的
when you fucked that T.A.
那种陈年旧事你都要翻
with hooves. We're going that far back?
我记得某人在某间快餐店的洗手间里
I can recall someone chugging a bottle of rum
一边狂灌朗姆酒 一边含着四根小鸡鸡
and four dicks in the bathroom of a TGI Fridays.
那四根小鸡鸡同属于一个人
Those dicks belonged to the same guy,
而且他很性感
and he was hot.
他那土老帽会把手♥机♥挂在皮带上
He had a cell phone attached to his belt.
我想我可能会一辈子都生你的气
I think I might be mad at you forever.
我很讨厌那样
I hate that.
我也是
Me, too.
你关于安德烈的那番话很暖心
It was good, what you said about Andre.
而且…我很高兴 你说出了关于他的真♥相♥
And I'm glad you told the truth about him, too.
密使出门了
Cipher's on the move.
好的 那…
Okay, so...
你脑逼那个守卫 我们就能进去了
just push this guy and we're in.
是 好的
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
我前几天来拜访校长
I was here the other day visiting the dean
落了些东西 你放我们进去
and I left something inside, so you're going to have to let us in.
抱歉 不接受访客
Sorry. No visitors.
好吧 我需要你…
Okay, uh, I'm gonna need you to, uh...
把钥匙给我们
...give us your keys
然后滚开 忘记你见过我们
and then fuck off and forget you ever saw us.
好的 没问题
Sure. You got it.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
哦 给我都吞下去 你这个性感的蓝精灵
Oh, yeah, you take it all, you hot fucking Smurf.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
他在操一个花♥园♥小矮人 -天啊
He's fucking a garden gnome. -Oh, God.
为什么
Why?
听我解释 我的超能力 最近有点不听使唤 所以…
Okay, look, my powers haven't exactly been consistent lately, so, um...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
No, not yet.
你喜欢吗 喜欢吗
Oh, yeah, you like that?
你知道你想要
You like it.
你想要 差不多了
You li... you want it. You want it. That's it.
我要♥射♥了♥
I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come.
你应该告诉我们的
You should've said something.
乔丹 这都是因为 你把我的脑子打坏了
Jordan, this is all because you bashed my brain in.
你的超能力出了问题 就应该告诉我们
When your powers aren't working right, you fucking say something.
那家伙可能会害死我们的
The dude could've fucked us.
可他没有 他正对着小矮人的嘴巴一阵猛插
Well, he didn't. He's rearranging a gnome's guts right now.
不好了 快跑
Shit, shit, shit. Go, go. Go, go, go, go.
很好 你来得很准时
Oh, great, you're on time.
这是在干什么
What is this?
训练
Training.
我不跟别人打架吗
I'm not... fighting somebody?
你今天的对手是你自己
Sure you are. Yourself.
所有人都有私教课吗 还是我比较幸运
Is everyone getting private lessons? Or am I just the lucky one?
我只跟超能力值得我花时间的学生 单独训练
I'm doing this with the students whose powers are worth my time.
你对超能力很了解嘛
You know a lot about powers.
我确实了解
Yeah, I do.
这是他们让你 负责这所大学的原因吗
Is that why they put you in charge of this school?
前任女校长造出了一种病毒 想杀死我们所有人
The last lady concocted a virus to kill us all.
所以他们的标准相当低 你站在这里
The bar was pretty low. Stand right here.
我要你把其中一个血袋 移到那张空桌子上
I want you to move one of those bags of blood over to the empty table.
困难之处在于
The trick here is
在移♥动♥血袋时不能弄破塑料薄膜
to move the blood without bursting the thin plastic bag containing it.
即使是第一次尝试 我也觉得表现很差
Well, as far as first times go, I'd say that was shit.
再试一次 -这到底有什么意义
Try again. - What the fuck is the point of this?
我做不到
I can't do it.
那是因为你想太多了
Because you are in your head.
你必须停止思考 用心去感受
You have to stop thinking and feel it.
跟血袋里的每一个细胞连接 就好像它是你身体的一部分
Connect with every cell in that bag as if it were a part of your own body.
好了 行了 悠着点
Okay, okay. Ease up, Yoda.
好吧 抱歉 -嗯
Fair enough. Sorry. -Yeah.
如果我能做到的话 会发生什么
And what happens if I can do this?
奇迹
Miracles.
超乎你的想象的奇迹
Miracles beyond your imagination.
再来一次
Again.
把手放下 举着手一点用都没有
Drop the hand. The hand doesn't do anything.
用心感受
Feel it.
加油
Come on.
太好了
Beautiful.
你感觉到了吗
Did you feel it?
(只此)
One
(一晚)
night
(不容错过)
only
在沃特国际酒店和水疗中心
at the Vought International Hotel & Spa.
双性人对阵血魔人
Gender Bender versus Blood Bender
将在“不安全空间”上演
fight it out in Unsafe Spaces.
(深红伯爵夫人学院)
好
Okay.
我们试试吧 好吗
Let's give it a try, yeah?
变小
Small.
行不通的
It's not gonna work.
你盯着我看让我很不自在
I feel really weird with you staring at me.
你带我来这里就是要让我看你啊
That's literally why you brought me here.
我的超能力很难激活
It's not that easy for me.
如果我不呕吐的话 就得感觉…
If I don't puke, I need to feel...
自己很小
Small?
自己是一坨屎
Like shit.
每次都得那样
Every time?
这是个演戏的小技巧
Look, it's an actor trick, you know?
比如某奥斯卡影帝演哭戏的时候
When Daniel Day-Lewis wants to cry,
他只需要回想 他的蛋蛋差点碎掉的那次经历
he just remembers when he sat on his balls.
他就是凭这本事赢的奥斯卡 所以…
That's actually how he won his Oscar, so...
干吗 至少我不需要抠喉咙催吐
Oh? At least I'm not, like, shoving fingers down my throat.
是的 好的 对
Yeah. Okay, yeah, just...
那就…先不变小吧 你变大吧
Let's forget about small. Make yourself gigantic.
那更难
That's even harder.
不 你就…
No, just like...
想一想你有什么引以为豪的特点
Think about what makes you feel really awesome about yourself.
三十个塔可饼
Thirty tacos.
去它的
Fuck it.
这是在浪费时间
This was a waste of time.
你知道吗
You know, besides me,
除了我以外 艾莉就只告诉了你她的超能力
you're the only one that Ally told about her powers.
好吧
Okay.
我只是说这挺了不起的
I-I'm just saying that's, like, kind of like a big deal.
你不是说 因为你的朋友说他对你有信心
Like, you know how you said that your friend said he believed in you
后来你也开始相信自己了吗
and then you started to believe it?
哈珀 这话很暖心… -你对艾莉就有那种影响
Harper, that's really sweet-- -You're like that for Ally.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表