剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
我到的时候没有人在家
So, no one was home when I got here.
我就自己进来了
I just let myself in.
对不起 我把门...撞破了
Sorry about the... door.
也许我应该先打个电♥话♥的
Maybe I should have called.
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sammy.
你的拥抱还像以前那么棒吗
Do you still give the best hugs?
我们迈耶家族有个古老的传统
There's an old Meyer family tradition...
可以追溯到我表哥伊莱的 变形金刚主题成年礼
...dating back to my cousin Eli's Transformers-themed bar mitzvah,
能帮助我们度过这样的困难时光
to help get through times like these,
那个传统 我的朋友们
and that tradition, my friends...
就是喝个烂醉 麻痹自己的大脑
...is to get mind-numbingly shit-faced.
酒不要停
Keep 'em coming.
好嘞
Okay.
你不想为凯特小姐喝一杯吗
You don't want to at least pour one out for Ms. Cate?
不想 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
伙计们 这太糟心了
Guys, this is so fucked.
这叫恶有恶报
Karma is a bitch.
我们必须把她救出来
We can't leave her there.
她可能根本就不在里面
She might not even be there.
密使可能是在唬人的
Cipher could be lying.
我看到埃尔迈拉的车了
I saw the Elmira van.
好吧
Mm-kay.
那么 这绝对是个陷阱
Then it's definitely a trap.
密使想引我们去救她 他就能再搞我们一次 太明显了
Cipher wants us to try and rescue her so he can fuck us over again. Duh.
她为了我们铤而走险 后果却由她来承担
She stuck her neck out for us, and now she's paying the price.
当初就是凯特害我们被关起来的
Cate's the reason we got locked up in the first place.
我们比任何人都清楚 被关在里头有多可怕
And we know, better than anyone, what a nightmare it is.
以前我每天都想自残
I thought about cutting myself every fucking day.
想彻底结束自己的生命
Deep enough to make it all stop.
艾玛 你在那里的时候怕得要死
Emma, you didn't leave your cell,
即使他们允许你出牢房♥ 你都不敢出
even when they let you, because you were so scared.
乔丹 你是我认识的人当中最坚强的
Jordan, you're the strongest person I've ever met,
可你在那里每天晚上都哭着入睡
and you cried yourself to sleep every night.
我都听见了
I heard you.
我们必须救她 应当去
We have to get her out because it's the right thing to do.
玛丽 你没有救我们是有原因的
There's a reason you didn't rescue us, Marie.
那其实是去送死
It was a suicide mission.
现在我每一天 都在为当时抛下了你们而后悔
And I regret it every day that I left you guys behind.
密使认为我是个强大的武器
Cipher believes I'm this powerful weapon.
我们至少可以利用这一点 来做点好事
Let's at least use it to do something good.
如果你不想...
I get it...
参与这件事 我能理解
if you don't want to do this.
因为我太软弱 - 别这样 我没那么说
Because I'm so weak? - Don't. I didn't say that.
密使说了
Cipher did.
我甚至都无法想象他对你所做的事
I can't even begin to understand... what he did to you.
但如果你需要...
But it's okay if you need--
我什么都不需要 去他的
I don't need shit. Fuck him.
我们去救她
Let's get her.
你们两个脑子进水了
What is wrong with you two?
我们为什么要回那个鬼地方去
Why in the fuck would we go back to that hellhole?
不管那是不是陷阱
Trap or not,
如果我们听说凯特死在了里面
if we get word that Cate died in there and we did nothing,
而我们却什么都没做 你这辈子能安心吗
are you gonna be able to live with that?
能
Yes.
不能
No.
靠 好吧
Fuck. Fine.
我加入
I'm in.
那我们要怎么做
So... what the fuck do we do?
我当时的牢房♥在这个拐角处
My cell was here, corner block.
那个身上老有股巧克力味的警卫
That guard that always smelled like chocolate
把我押去这里的单独监禁房♥
was taking me to solitary here.
黑巧哈利
Hershey Harry?
我记得他 他差不多 是在同一时期消失的 在你...
I remember him. I mean, he kinda disappeared around the same time you...
是的
Yeah.
他肯定是刮胡子的时候割伤了自己
He must have nicked himself shaving.
安息吧
R.I.P.
黑巧不巧 小命没了 - 艾玛
Clearly, Hershey didn't have nuts. - Emma.
我找到了一个通往天台的通风口 逃了出来
I found an air duct pointing up and just fucking booked it.
就算我们想办法进去了 找到了凯特
Even if we find a way in, find Cate...
也绝不可能原路返回逃出来
there's no way we can get out the same way.
警卫一定会把我们团团围住 - 是的
The guards will be all over us. - Yeah,
你越狱之后 他们增派了警卫 加固了所有的门
after you peaced, they added more guards, reinforced doors, and all that shit.
包括这里
Including right here.
安德烈死的地方
It's, um, where Andre died.
没有办法能进去
There's no way through.
好吧
Okay,
如果我们想成功
so, if we're actually gonna pull this off,
我先说清楚 这个计划非常疯狂 而且我不赞同...
and let me be very clear, this plan is crazy and I hate it...
但是我更爱你们...
...but I love you guys more.
我们需要一个 超级强大且疯狂的人帮忙
We're gonna need help from someone really strong. And crazy.
我小时候 很怕水
As a little minnow, I was so scared of the water,
连浴缸都不敢进
I wouldn't even go in the bathtub.
嘿 妈妈 这一段特别搞笑 你要不要来看
Yo, hey, Mom, this is where it gets funny. You want to come watch this?
我来了
Here I come.
对了 他是我兄弟会的
Hey, he was in my frat, you know.
我是说真人 不是那个木偶
The real guy, not the puppet.
他人怎么样
What was he like?
他超级痴迷兄弟会的仪式
He was really, really into frat rituals.
(艾玛迈耶)
不好意思 失陪一下...不好意思
Oh, sorry... excuse me. Sorry.
喂 - 嗨
Hello? - Hi.
我需要你帮个大忙
Uh, I kinda need a big favor.
等一下 不是指性方面的
Wait, not the sexual kind.
找你帮忙并不意味着 我们有任何复合的可能
This favor does not entail us getting back together in any way, shape, or form.
好的
Okay.
凯特被关在了埃尔迈拉 我 乔丹和玛丽打算去救她
Cate's in Elmira, so me, Jordan and Marie are gonna go rescue her.
那里有个超大的金属安全门 我们不知道能不能进去
There's a big-ass metal security door that we don't know if we can get past.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
我能听到你的呼吸声
I can hear you breathing.
等等 你听不见我说话吗 喂
Wait, can you not hear me? Hello?
不是 我只是...
No, no. Yeah, I'm just, uh...
只是在...考虑
just... thinking.
山姆 这是个紧急情况 直接说行或不行
Well, this is kind of an urgent yes or no situation, Sam.
不行
No.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
我不怎么在乎凯特
I don't really give a fuck about Cate.
艾玛 你之前对她的评价是对的
You were right about her, Emma.
她是个坏人 她被关在那里是罪有应得
She's a bad person, and now she's where she deserves to be.
你不该去救她
But you shouldn't do this.
不值得冒险
It's not worth the risk.
你说得绝对没错
You're definitely not wrong.
事实上 我之前的想法跟你一样
In fact, I was right there with you.
但如果我们坐视不理 那我们就跟她一样坏
But if we don't do something, then we're just as fucked-up as she is, you know?
反正我也已经坏透了 跟她一样
I'm already as fucked-up as she is anyway.
如果你帮我们的话 就还没有坏透 对吗
Slightly less so if you help us, right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
千万小心
Be careful.
再见 山姆
Bye, Sam.
干吗 - 你是第一名
What? - Number one.
这是你应得的 - 我没有驾照
You earned it. - I never got my license.
好吧 算了
Okay, never mind.
坏消息
Bad news.
山姆不来了
Sam isn't coming.
惨了
Fuck.
上次我并没有你们的支援
Look, I didn't have you guys last time.
这次一定行
We can do this. Together.
我们一起干 - 不管怎样 这太疯狂了
This is still insane.
虽然我不想承认 但是密使是对的
As much as I wanted to deny it, Cipher's right.
我比以往任何时候都强大 我能感觉到
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表