剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
我一直很担心 - 是的
I've been worried. - Yeah, yeah.
艾玛和她的朋友有麻烦 他们需要你的帮助
Uh, so, Emma and her friends are in trouble, and they need your help.
你打给我是对的 哈珀
You've done the right thing, Harper.
现在告诉我...
Now, tell me...
你知道他们在哪里吗
do you know where they are?
玛丽
Marie?
玛丽 快过来
Marie, get in here.
她呼吸困难 - 她怎么了
She can't breathe. - What's wrong with her?
嘿
Hey.
安娜贝丝 看着我 我们一起呼吸
Hey, hey, hey. Annabeth. Look at me. We're gonna breathe together,
就像我们小时候一样
like when we were kids.
吸气
Breathe in.
二 三 四
Two. Three. Four.
呼气
Breathe out.
二 三 四 看着我
Two. Three. Four. Look at me.
对不起I'm sorry.
我没事了
I'm okay.
这种情况已经很久没发生过了
That-that hasn't happened in a while.
我的治疗师教了我一些很好的技巧
My-my therapist gave me good techniques.
总之...
Um, anyway...
谢谢你
Thanks.
帕姆...
Pam...
给了你好的生活
gave you a good life.
是的
Yeah.
确实
She did.
但是那已经不重要了
But it doesn't really matter anymore.
对吧
Right?
我不能回去过那种生活了
I can't go back to that life.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth.
嘿
Hey.
我保证
I promise
我会尽我所能解决这个情况
I will do anything I can to fix this.
你无能为力 玛丽
You can't, Marie.
我很讨厌自己是个超人类
I fucking hate being a Supe.
我从来都不想让任何人知道 可现在他们知道了
I never wanted anyone to know, and now they do.
你没有办法改变这一点
And there's nothing you could do about it.
快走
Move!
那是什么鬼
What the fuck was that?
是那个蠢货维京人 带安娜贝丝去安全的地方
It's that stupid fucking Viking. Get Annabeth somewhere safe.
好的 来吧 我们走
Okay. Come on. Go!
惨了
Shit.
嘿 你应付得来吗
Hey, you got this?
我去帮玛丽
I'm gonna go help Marie.
好吧
你们不是超人类吗 快想想办法呀
I-I thought you guys were fucking Supes. Can't you do something?
我什么都做不了 我...
I can't do shit. I...
嘿 快变大 把他压扁
Hey, get-get gigantic and squash him.
你说得对 对
Right. Right.
该死的 我太害怕了
Fuck, I'm too freaked out!
等等 快说好话夸夸我 - 夸你什么
Wait, say something nice about me. - Like what?
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
妈呀 你还好吗 嘿 你还好吗
Shit. You okay? Hey. You okay?
你们看到那个维京人去哪了吗
Guys, where'd the Viking go?
嘿 玛丽
Hey, Marie.
你在干什么 安娜贝丝呢
What are you doing? Where's Annabeth?
我来帮你
I'm fucking trying to help you.
嘿 玛丽
Hey, Marie.
不好意思
Excuse me.
快走吧 小可爱
Run along, sweetie.
等会场面会很难看
Things are about to get messy.
妈呀
Shit.
找到她了
Found her.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thank you, Zoe.
玛丽莫罗 很高兴终于跟你见面了
Marie Moreau. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
我是斯坦埃德加
Stan Edgar.
你应该认识我女儿维多利亚纽曼吧
I believe you've met my daughter. Victoria Neuman.
刚刚发生了什么事 现在到底是什么情况
Wait, what just happened? Like, what is even happening right now?
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
不好意思 我的名片用完了
Unfortunately, I'm out of business cards.
他以前是沃特的头头 - 没错
He used to run Vought. - Yes, I did.
但是这个市场很不稳定
But it's a volatile market,
所以我一直在寻找别的机会
so I've been pursuing other opportunities.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你
You.
我相信我们可以互相帮助
I believe we can help each other.
我妈妈跟我说她见过你
My mom told me she met you.
她说你很优秀
She said you were great.
维多利亚纽曼是你妈妈
Victoria Neuman was your mom?
如果我跟你走...
If I go...
得带上所有人
...we all do.
没问题 我们走吧
Very well. Let's go.
去哪里 - 一个安全的地方
Where? - Someplace safe.
我坐副驾
Shotgun.
在地下多少米
How far down?
27米 差不多
Ninety feet, give or take.
下面有几层镀锌钢筋混凝土包裹
Below layers of zinc-reinforced concrete.
X光无法穿透 连中子弹都炸不开
Safe from X-ray vision or anyone with the power of a neutron bomb.
你以前被关在红河 跟我妈妈一样
You were in Red River, like my mom.
我也是
And me.
你是怎么逃出来的
How'd you get out?
我外公几个月前救了我
My grandpa rescued me, a few months ago.
你妈妈
Your mom...
她跟我说了她的秘密
she shared her secret with me.
说我们有同样的超能力
That we had the same kind of powers.
她让我觉得自己很特别
She made me feel super special.
我为她的遭遇感到很难过
I'm really sorry, what happened to her.
我也是
Me, too.
在末日碉堡流行起来之前 我就造了这里
I built this long before apocalyptic bunkers became a trend.
听说马克扎克伯格有个更简陋的版本
They tell me that Mark Zuckerberg has a lesser version.
但是因为祖国人正试图摧毁 我们所知的人类文明
But with Homelander attempting to destroy civilization as we know it,
这里就成了一个必要的避风港
this becomes a necessary safe haven.
你在这个安全的藏身处待得好好的
So you were just hanging out, secure in your concrete hideaway,
突然间决定到外面去兜兜风 顺便找到玛丽
when you decided to go for a drive and find Marie?
这说得通吗 - 在维多利亚去世前
How does that work?
她跟我说了你的一切
Before Victoria died, she told me all about you.
激起了我的兴趣
It piqued my interest.
你还是没有解释你是怎么找到我的
That still doesn't explain how you found me.
那维京人身上有个追踪芯片
The Viking had a tracking chip.
他笨重显眼 很容易追踪
He was clumsy, obvious, and easy to follow.
佐伊 你先去洗洗干净吧
Zoe, you should go get cleaned up.
带大家去他们的房♥间
And show everyone to the various quarters.
大家肯定都 被自己身上的气味...熏够了
I'm sure they're tired of smelling like... that.
你们还有别的需要吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
答案
Answers.
我需要答案
I need answers.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
我花高价请了名厨教我做菜
I paid Thomas Keller a high seven figures to teach me to cook.
几乎从来都没有机会露一手
And I almost never get a chance to demonstrate.
谁想吃意式煎蛋
Who wants a frittata?
看来我们得看完整场烹饪秀 才能得到答案了
I guess we're sitting through the whole cooking show before we get some answers.
他想建立信任感
This is about trust.
他给我们做饭 让我们放松自在
He cooks for us and makes us comfortable
从而对他产生信任 其实他对我们有所求
and gets us to trust him because he wants something from us.
典型的沃特套路
It's the Vought playbook.
你们有人能把西红柿切丁吗
Are any of you capable of dicing a tomato?
先说清楚 邓拉普女士 我对你别无所求
And to be clear, Ms. Dunlap, I don't want anything from you.
我只对玛丽感兴趣
It's Marie I'm interested in.
为什么 为什么是我
Why? Why me?
玛丽 拜托
Marie, please.
你知道你与众不同
You know you're different.
你能感觉到
You feel it,
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表