剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
(安定药)
(戈多金大学 人类)
(人类入口)
(营业中)
(沃特汉堡城)
(小费)
(橘子蔓越莓司康饼)
(抵抗)
嗨 欢迎光临吉特豆 你今天要点什么
Hi. Welcome to Jitter Bean, what can I get for you today?
你觉得那很好笑吗
You think that's fucking funny?
好了
对不起
I'm sorry--
这块橘子蔓越莓司康饼我拿了 贱♥人♥
I'm taking this orange cranberry scone, bitch.
操
Fuck.
V世代
第二季第三集
我完全不明白这一切
I don't know what any of this means.
我不是奥德萨
I'm not Odessa.
除了玛丽的出生记录以外 其他的都写着死亡
Every single one of these birth records except Marie's says they're dead.
但没有写死因
But no cause of death is listed on any of them.
也许你们25个人 都被关在了笼子里生死搏杀
Maybe all 25 of you were in a cage fight till death
你而杀了一些可爱的小屁孩
and you just murdered some sweet baby ass.
我的超能力是在十几岁才出现的
I didn't get my powers till I was a teenager.
这怎么说得通
How does that even make sense?
不管奥德萨是什么 你是唯一的幸存者
Well, whatever Odessa is, you're the only survivor.
那对我们可能是好事 -不 这不好
That could be good for us. -No. It is not good.
星光说奥德萨是个武器
Starlight said Odessa is a weapon.
你是奥德萨
You are Odessa.
现在的情况一目了然
The math is pretty clear here.
也许我们可以用你作武器 -我不是武器 好吗
Maybe we can use you as a weapon. -I'm not a weapon. Okay?
我什么都不是
I'm not anything.
我们到底为什么要相信星光说的话
Why the fuck should we trust anything Starlight says, anyway?
我们为什么不相信星光的话
Why wouldn't we trust Starlight?
她让玛丽回学校 去找一个叫奥德萨的东西
She tells Marie to go back to school to find something called Odessa.
现在发现你就是奥德萨
And then you're Odessa.
她肯定不是碰巧找上你的
What are the fucking odds of that? I mean,
她肯定知道 对吧
she had to have known, right?
但是她说我们必须阻止它
She said we had to stop it, though, so if she knew it was me,
如果她知道是我 那她为什么要从犬缚手里救下我
why'd she save me from Dogknott?
那只是个巧合 好吗
Just a big fucking coincidence, okay?
不管怎样 这是个重大发现
Okay, either way, this is massive.
我们到底该怎么办
So, what do we do?
我想我可以…
I guess I could...
问问帕姆 -帕姆是谁
...try and ask Pam. -Who's Pam?
她在这张照片里
Here. In the photo.
我的帕姆阿姨
My Aunt Pam.
你有个阿姨 -不是亲阿姨 她是…
You have an aunt? -Uh, not by blood.
她是…我妈妈的闺蜜
She was my mom's best friend.
就像我们的家人一样
Like family to us.
我可能有她十年前的电♥话♥号♥码
I might have her number from, like, ten years ago.
我可以在沃特打听一下
I can ask around Vought.
我在那里还有一些朋友
There's folks there that are still friends.
你们应该回学校 免得被人发现你们不在
You guys should get back to campus before they notice that you're gone.
但千万小心 -我还打算逃课呢
Just be careful. -I was gonna skip.
正好去去“班味”
Mental health day.
我换个说法吧
Let me put it another way.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out.
其实 艾玛 你等一下
Oh, actually, Emma, if you could, uh, hold on for a second.
我只是想问一下你昨天的事
Um, I, uh... I just have to ask you about yesterday.
对
Right.
在档案馆里
In the archives.
是的 -我变大了 光着身子
Yeah. - When I grew, and got naked,
你看到了我全♥裸♥的样子 三点全露 超大的…
and you saw my knockers and dockers all big on display, like...
没关系 真的 你真的很体贴
It's okay. No, really, I'm-- it's-- that's really sweet.
天啊 不是那个
God, no, no. No, no.
我是想说你变大之后发生的事
I just mean what happened after you grew.
你是说… -对 你再次变小的时候
You mean...? - Yeah. When you got small again.
我大吐特吐 把三个碎纸垃圾桶 都装满了才变小 是的
When I filled up three shredder bins with puke, yeah.
那是个紧急情况
It's an emergency situation.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
我通常已经不需要那么做了
I don't normally have to do that anymore.
我最近靠着强烈的自我憎恨就能变小
These days I can just shrink with crushing self-hatred.
干吗…我知道这听起来不像进步 但真的有了进步 所以…
I know it doesn't sound like progress, but it is, so...
很好
Yay.
我不是奥德萨
I'm not Odessa.
我不是什么天选之人 好吗
I'm not any fucking chosen one, okay?
天选之人是类似于… -哈利波特
Chosen ones are like-- -Harry Potter.
尼奥 -霍比特人弗罗多
Neo. -Fucking Frodo.
该死的弗罗多
Fucking Frodo,
没错
exactly.
都是些长着娃娃脸的白人
Baby-faced white dudes,
而不是长得像我这样的人
not someone who looks like me.
也许帕姆知道真实情况
Maybe Pam can explain what the fuck.
你最后一次跟她联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to her?
我几年前尝试过 在我爸妈…
I tried a few years back, after my parents.
她都不肯跟我讲话
She wouldn't even talk to me.
她让我在红河受折磨 却想办法试图收养安娜贝丝
She let me suffer at Red River while she tried to adopt Annabeth.
我不该幸灾乐祸 但当我知道 收养申请没被批准时 我有点小开心
It's shitty, but I was almost happy when I found out they wouldn't let her.
这就是
So, yeah,
我和帕姆的关系
me and Pam?
一点都不会尴尬 也不恶劣
Won't be awkward or horrible at all.
我们是不是该谈一谈 那天晚上我跟你说的那句话
Should we talk about what I said to you the other night?
可以 不过…
Yeah, I just, uh...
我觉得现在不是合适的时机 明白吗
I don't know if-if now is, uh, the right time, you know?
(嗨 帕姆 我是玛丽)
(不知道我们能不能见面聊 )
你们肯定不敢相信
You are not going to believe this.
女王回归了
The Queen herself has returned.
不好意思
Excuse me, excuse me.
我们爱你 凯特
嗨 凯特
Hi, Cate!
我喜欢这顶针织帽
Oh, wow, I love the beanie.
关注明天的“聊聊近况”特别造型哦
Stop by tomorrow for a special "Get Ready With Me."
用针织帽做造型很不容易呢
Styling a beanie can be tricky.
如果你们觉得我应该 蜕皮以示支持 就点赞吧
Lick the like button if you think I should shed my skin in solidarity.
我们爱你 凯特 -你超厉害的
We love you, Cate. -You kick ass!
上帝保佑你 -你是我们的英雄
God bless you.
欢迎回来 万人迷小姐
Welcome back, little miss popular.
看看他们有多爱你呀
Look how much they love you.
这只胳膊的触觉好奇怪 就像是橡胶棒球棍一样
Oh, this arm feels so weird, it's like a rubber baseball bat.
凯特 -小心我的毒刺
Cate, Cate, Cate! -Watch the stinger.
小心毒刺 喂
Watch the stinger. Hey!
你想死吗 我也不想
Do you want to die? Neither do I.
我什么都听不见
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不见
I can't hear anything.
那你好好听听这个
Well, now hear this:
沃特专门委托 为你造了一顶用原生发丝做的新假发
Vought has commissioned a new wig for you, fashioned with virgin hair.
来自于为碧昂丝提供发丝的 那对挪威双胞胎
Taken off the same Norwegian twins they use for Beyoncé's wigs.
知道挪威人也有在行的事 真让人高兴 我说得对吧
It's nice to know the Norwegians are good for something, am I right?
那是在干什么 -今天是托马斯戈多金日
What's all this? -It's Thomas Godolkin Day.
新校长认为复兴庆典活动能提振士气
The new dean thought reviving the celebration would lift spirits on campus.
有历史 音乐 烧烤
History, music, barbecue,
还有些人会在今天晚上让深海开♥苞♥
and for some, the night they let the Deep deflower them.
就在那张长凳上
Right on that bench.
不好了
Oh, shit.
我们完蛋了 死定了 -保持冷静
We're fucked. We're fucked, we're so fucked. -Just stay cool.
重逢时刻
Wow, a reunion!
有红心和哭脸的表情符号♥
Heart emoji, crying emoji.
玛丽回来不久后 凯特也回来了 这也太棒了吧
Guys, isn't it wonderful to have Cate back? Right after getting Marie back?
我正在亲眼目睹这一伟大时刻 都快承受不住了
Ugh, I'm in the presence of so much greatness, I-I can't even stand it.
小蟋蟀也在
Oh, and Little Cricket's here, too.
凯特 你好吗
Cate. How are you?
那件事太可怕了
It is so terrible what happened,
但是至少下毒手的人 已经被绳之以法了
but at least the perpetrators who did this were brought to justice.
是的
Yeah.
那些该死的禽兽
They were fucking animals.
我现在送凯特去上课
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表