剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
不是吗
don't you?
我为什么会跟别人不一样
Why the fuck should I be different than anyone else?
奥德萨计划
The Odessa program.
那是密使创立的
And Cipher created that.
最初不是的
Not originally, no.
那是托马斯戈多金 早在1960年代提出来的构想
It was the brainchild of Thomas Godolkin, going all the way back to the 1960s.
他的目标是创造上帝级的超级英雄
His goal was to create god-tier superheroes.
比其他超级英雄更强大
Stronger, more powerful than the rest.
一开始没有成功
It didn't work, at first.
后来密使让它成功了
Until Cipher made it work.
期间失败了许多次
There were many failures.
随着试管婴儿的出现
With the advent of in vitro fertilization,
奥德萨计划的受试者 在囊胚阶段就被注射五号♥化合物
Odessa subjects were injected with Compound V at the blastocyst stage.
非常浪费
Very wasteful.
是的 我们看到那些文件了
Yeah, we saw the files.
死了几十个孩子
Dozens of dead children.
这么多年来
Over the years,
只有两个受试者幸存了下来
only two subjects have survived.
当然了 你玛丽是一个
You, of course, Marie.
1980年代也有一个 祖国人
And in the '80s, Homelander.
等一下 玛丽和祖国人是...
Wait, Marie and Homelander are...
一样的 什么... - 不
the same? - No.
不 绝对不可能
No. No fucking way.
我们不一样 我跟祖国人不一样
We're not the same. I'm not like Homelander.
我不是禽兽
I'm not a fucking monster.
喝点新鲜榨汁配蛋饼
Fresh-squeezed juice with your frittata?
你可以去洗澡了
Shower's free.
嗨 - 你觉得花♥园♥里那棵树
Hi. - Hey, how do you think that tree
怎么能长呢
in the garden stays alive?
这是这里唯一一扇窗户
That's the only window in here.
用水培法之类的 我不知道
Hydroponics or some shit. I don't know.
他是有钱人耶
Billionaires, man.
你觉得你能长♥期♥待在这下面吗
You think you could stay down here?
我在埃尔迈拉待了八个月 没过多久又被关了回去
I mean, I did eight months in Elmira with a brief return engagement.
我觉得我能适应这个环境
I think I could handle this.
我讨厌待在地底下
I hate being underground.
这一切感觉像是个高档的陷阱
This all feels like a fancy trap.
太假了
Everything's so fake.
按按钮 假装要去某个地方
Pressing buttons to pretend to go somewhere.
就像“树林”那些牢房♥里的墙纸一样
It's just like the wallpaper in The Woods.
都是骗人的
It's a lie.
我有些话一定要说
I have something I really need to say.
山姆...
Sam.
艾玛 我为去年的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about last year, Emma.
我想为我做的事负责
I want to take responsibility for what I did.
我对你很糟糕
I was pretty shitty to you.
我当时不知道自己在干什么
I wasn't being myself.
你当然知道
But you were.
你不能把责任 推到凯特或其他人身上
I mean, you can't blame Cate or anyone else.
那些选择是你自己做的
You made those choices, you know?
我知道 我的意思是 我那时候不是最好的自己
I know. I-I meant I wasn't being my best... self.
什么 什么意思
What? [laughing] What do you mean?
这是我以前的一个心理医生常说的话
It's something one of my old shrinks used to say.
“要做最好的自己 山姆”
"Be your best self, Sam."
你总能让我感觉好一点 艾玛
You always made me feel better. Emma.
我很怀念那段时光
I miss that.
听着 我真的为你感到高兴
Look, I really am happy for you.
你似乎想通了很多事 这真的...
Seems like you figured a bunch of shit out, which is...
开始想通了
Starting to.
我现在在吃新的药
I got new meds.
到目前为止 似乎还行
Seem to be okay so far.
是的 那太棒了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and that's awesome.
真心话
Seriously.
但...我们不能回到去年那样了
Come on, we can't go back to last year.
我变了
I'm different.
我们都变了
We both are.
我也不想回到去年的状态
I don't want to go back to that.
我经常出现幻觉 看见人偶 大部分经历都很糟糕
I was seeing puppets. Most of it was fucking terrible.
我只是希望有朝一日 也许...
No, I was hoping that, someday, maybe...
我们能有机会再尝试一次
...we get to a point where we could try again.
山姆 别...
Sam, come on...
给
Here.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna go try out that shower.
如果玛丽跟祖国人一样... - 别再说这句话
If Marie is the same as Homelander-- - Stop saying that.
你可以放心 你跟他不同
I assure you, you're not.
祖国人欲壑难填 有强烈的反♥社♥会♥人格
Homelander is a gaping abyss of deep need and sociopathy.
如果你跟他是同一种人 我不会把你带到我家里来
I wouldn't invite you into my home if you were like him.
好吧 她不是那种人 可是密使相信她是
Okay, she's not, but Cipher believes she is, right?
对吧 那密使到底有什么阴谋
So what's his fucking endgame?
密使致力于 在托马斯戈多金的研究基础上发展
Cipher dedicated his career to building on the work of Thomas Godolkin.
而他们的区别在于
Where they differed,
戈多金相信他能够控制超人类
Godolkin believed that he could control Supes,
而密使则不那么想
while Cipher, no such thing.
他的目的是什么 - 一句话 “唯超人类为尊”
What does he want? - In a word, Supe supremacy.
沃特高于一切
Vought-land über alles.
你刚才说你20年前 就关停了奥德萨计划 为什么
Uh, you said that you shut down Odessa 20 years ago. Why?
我在你出生后很快就关停了计划
I shut down the program soon after your birth.
因为你的超能力没有显现 你被认为是计划失败的产物
You were considered a failure, as you showed no signs of having powers.
只有少数人知道你独特的身世
Only a handful of people knew of your unique origins.
维多利亚就是其中之一
Victoria being one of them.
现在密使也知道了
And now, Cipher.
密使精心重建了 托马斯戈多金被一场大火烧毁了的
This is a man who meticulously recreated all of Thomas Godolkin's work
所有工作成果 据说戈多金也死于那场火灾
after it was destroyed in the same fire that supposedly killed him.
据说 什么意思
"Supposedly killed"? What does that mean?
一直没找到他的尸体
His body was never recovered.
我进沃特的时候 有传言说戈多金还活着
There was a rumor when I joined Vought that Godolkin survived.
就算是真的 他现在很可能已经死了
Even if it were true, he's probably dead by now.
或者已经上百岁了
Or, like, 100 years old.
怎么了
What?
不可能
No.
密使说是他爸爸的那个老头 可能不是他爸爸
The dude Cipher says is his dad might not be his dad.
不好意思 什么老头
I'm sorry. What dude?
密使家里有个巨大的高压氧舱 里面躺着个老头
Cipher has an old guy in his house in a giant hyperbaric chamber.
是的 很老很老了 全身都是烧伤的疤痕
Yeah, like, really fucking old with burn scars all over his body.
你觉得那是托马斯戈多金
You think that's Thomas fucking Godolkin?
密使为什么 要把他像囚犯一样关在家里
Why would Cipher keep him in his house like a prisoner?
囚犯 或战利品
Prisoner or a trophy.
密使可能根本没有重建戈多金的工作
Cipher may not have recreated Godolkin's work at all,
很可能是他逼戈多金说出了一切
as much as he forced it out of him.
这可能会改变一些事
This potentially changes things.
怎么改变
How?
一个上百岁的人能改变什么
How the fuck does some 100-year-old dude change anything?
玛丽 我最初的打算是跟你做个交易
My original intent was to make you an offer, Marie.
我一定会夺回沃特的控制权 我想开的条件是我保你舒适安全
Provide safety and comfort in exchange for your loyal service,
等我夺权后 你忠诚为我服务
once I regain control of Vought, which I will.
好的
Okay?
但如果托马斯戈多金真的还活着
But, if Thomas Godolkin is indeed alive,
那么控制密使 控制所有超人类的方案
the answers to controlling Cipher, to controlling all Supes,
可能就在他的脑子里
could lie inside his head.
有意思
Interesting.
嘿 这些是干净的
Hey, these are clean.
给
Here you go.
我为你妈妈的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
我很确定我爸爸也死了
I'm pretty sure my dad's dead, too.
连外公这么神通广大的人 都没有找到他
Grandpa can't find him, and he can find anybody.
我真希望自己当年能做点什么 来保护他们
I wish there was something I could've done to protect them.
是啊
Yeah.
我也经常会那么想
I think about that all the time.
所以我现在在这里 确保外公不会出事
That's why I'm here. To make sure nothing happens to Grandpa.
如果玛丽决定留下来会容易些
It'll be easier if Marie decides to stay.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表