剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
There is?
也就是说她…
That would make her...
84岁了 不
Eighty-four. Um, no,
她不是我要找的安娜贝丝 不管怎样 谢谢你
not the Annabeth I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.
在这个“异性”不相吸的世界里
In a world where opposites do not attract,
山姆原本毫无希望
Sam had nothing going for him
直到命运介入
until fate stepped in,
(情人)
让他和凯特互换了身体
and he and Cate got...
现正热播…
Flipped. Now streaming on--
今天戈多金大学传来了一则重大消息
And big news today out of Godolkin University.
在戈多金委员会澄清事实后
Jordan Li and Emma Meyer have officially re-matriculated
李乔丹和艾玛迈耶已正式恢复学籍
after being exonerated by the Godolkin Commission.
我们把同胞从英蒂拉谢提 所实施的虐待性囚禁和酷刑中
We liberated our peers from sadistic imprisonment and torture
解放了出来
at the hands of Indira Shetty.
虽然冤屈得以昭雪 获得免罪是一件幸事…
And though it's a blessing to be exonerated after being wrongfully--
兄弟们 你们看 一群该死的脑残星光粉
Look, boys, fucking Starlighter shit stains.
这是祖国人统治的国家 你们不属于这里
This is Homelander country. You sure as shit don't belong here.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
公然支持一个通缉犯
Sure you do. You're going to a fucking rally for a wanted terrorist
猥亵儿童的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 不就是想惹麻烦吗
and child molester, aren't you?
嘿 好痛 放开我
Hey! Hey. That hurts. Let go!
祖国人说得对 你们都是怪物 你们应该还在用肾上腺素红灌肠玩吧
Homelander's right, you're all monsters. You probably douche with adrenochrome.
嘿
Hey.
你最好滚远点 滚回家去
You need to back off and go home.
滚开
Fuck off.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
劝你别把事情闹大
You don't want this to go any further.
不…
等等
Wait.
你是那个… -我谁都不是
Aren't you-- -I'm nobody.
有人吗
Hello?
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson?
请听我说 先生 我是艾玛迈耶
Sir... I'm Emma Meyer.
我是安德烈的朋友 -我知道你是谁
I was friends with Andre. -I know who you are.
你已经知道了 对吧
You already know, don't you?
关于安德烈的事
About Andre?
我在沃特还是有几个朋友的
I still have a few friends at Vought.
如果你就是来说这个的 谢谢你
So, if that's all, thank you,
但我想一个人静静
but I'd... like to be left alone.
我很抱歉… -我说了别烦我
I'm so sorry-- -I said leave me alone!
密使当时也在那里
Cipher was there.
那个新任校长
The new dean.
他曾在埃尔迈拉
He was at Elmira.
乔丹看到他在那里工作了
Jordan saw him working there,
现在他又出现在戈多金
and now he's at fucking Godolkin,
这背后肯定有猫腻 只是我们不清楚是什么
so something's going on, but we don't know what.
(沃特)
你听说过他吗
Have you heard of him?
也许你可以问问沃特的人 -我他妈的不在乎
Well, maybe you could ask someone at Vought-- -I don't fucking care.
我以前总跟安德烈说他是钢铁铸成的 但他不是 他只是血肉之躯
I always told Andre he was made of steel, but he wasn't. He was flesh and blood.
他是我的血肉
He was my flesh and blood.
而我却亲手把他 推进了沃特这台食人机器
And I'm the one who shoved him into the fucking Vought machine.
现在你还指望我♥操♥心学校的事
And you want me to worry about... school?
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
一切都是沃特所为
Vought did this.
想听点建议吗
You want some advice?
离开那所学校
Leave that school.
尽可能远离沃特 越远越好
And stay as far the fuck away from Vought as you can.
包括我在内
Including me.
但你可以做点什么 我们可以采取些行动…
But you can do something. We can do something.
他是我唯一的亲人
He was all I had!
快滚吧
Now, get the fuck out!
求你了
Please.
虽然我认识安德烈的时间不长…
You know, maybe... maybe I didn't know Andre for that long.
但我知道他绝不是轻言放弃的人
But I do know he wouldn't have given up.
嘿 美女
Hey, beautiful.
欲擒故纵的小婊♥子♥
Cock tease bitch.
犬缚
Dogknott?
我可喜欢你的节目了 伙计
I-I love your show, man.
“我以正义之名 专治各种小贱♥人♥ ”
"I mount little bitches for justice."
你得买♥♥下那个 兄弟
You-You're gonna have to buy that, bro.
我们在2014年被赶出了学校
So, we got kicked off campus in 2014
因为某个蠢货在宣誓入会时 酒精中毒死了
after some bitch-ass pledge died of alcohol poisoning.
什么样的超人类 连一小时喝40罐苏打水都做不到
But, like, what Supe can't chug 40 seltzers in an hour?
不过我们又回来了
But we are back,
不会吧 -而且精彩活动陆续有来
and the lineup is stacked. - No way, bro.
“高尔夫球手”和“网球辣妹”趴
We got "Golf Pros and Tennis Hoes,"
有“执行总裁”和“办公室佳人”趴
"CEOs and Office Hoes,"
有“牛仔兄弟”和“印第安女郎”趴
A Trail of Beers."
还有“啤酒开道”
(凯文科勒 2004年会长)
前来报道 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
喝光
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
给我灌上
Load me up.
能不能别用你的屁♥眼♥吸光所有啤酒
Hey. You mind not sucking all the beer up your fucking ass?
去你的
Man, fuck you.
我的眼睛 我的眼睛被溅到了
My eyes! It's in my eyes!
这下我要染上红眼病了
I'm gonna get pink eye.
艾玛
Emma.
天啊
Oh, my God!
艾玛
Emma.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
你看起来棒极了
You look great.
你是不是还在那个…
Are you still...?
真好笑
Funny.
听着 我很乐意邀请你 做客《正义贾斯汀》
Listen, I'd love to have you on Just Justine.
那是我在沃特音乐上主持的播客节目
It's my podcast on Voughtify.
我平时主要聊时尚 和《我变美的那夏天》
I mostly talk about fashion and The Summer I Turned Pretty,
但要是邀请到你 我们就能成为 《打给她爹地》那样的顶流节目
but having you on would put me in Call Her Daddy territory.
真棒
Cool.
艾玛… -别碰我
Emma-- -Don't touch me!
搞什么
The fuck?!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我怎么了
What the hell is wrong with me?
当初可是你发疯杀了人
Well, you're the one who went crazy and murdered people,
我们替你付出了代价 那是为了什么
and we paid for it. And for what?
为了让你出演一部互换身体的电影 然后跟那个贱♥货♥上♥床♥吗
So you could star in a body swap movie and fuck that cunt?
你现在倒是无话可说了 真可笑
Okay, now you have nothing to say, which is funny 'cause last time we spoke,
毕竟我们上次交谈时 你还对我进行了一番人格诋毁
you mounted a full-on character assassination of me.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么了
So what the fuck happened to you?
我对发生在你身上的一切 深表遗憾 但…
Hey. I'm sorry about what happened to you and all, but...
那确实与我无关
...that's got nothing to do with me.
我们何不就此休战
Look, why don't we call a truce?
过去的事就不要再提了
Say the, uh... the past is the past.
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
安德烈死了 山姆
Andre died, Sam.
你在说什么 -你去问凯特吧
What the fuck are you talking about? -Ask Cate.
该死
Fuck.
安德烈死了
Hey. Andre's dead?
谁说的
Who said that?
怎么搞的 该不会…
What-what the fuck?
是因为我们吧
Is... is-is-is it because of us?
因为我们干的那些事
B-Because of what we, what we did? What...
因为我… -山姆
what-what I-- -Sam,
你想让我再帮帮你吗 -不
do you want my help again? -No, no, no, no.
不想 我只想让这一切…
I want, I want all of this,
我只想终止这一切
I want all of this to stop!
我想回家
I want to go home.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
一切都不重要
Nothing matters.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表