剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
Sorry. Why are you here?
不 听我说 我敬佩你们的勇气
Oh, no. Listen, I-I-I-I admire your balls.
如果你们被抓住 可能会没命的
I mean, you guys could get killed if you guys got caught, but--
但是我想提个有建设性的意见
and I mean this constructively--
你们现在做的事既愚蠢又没用
what you're doing is stupid and useless.
好吧 滚远点 -对不起
Okay. Fuck off. -No. Sorry.
我的意思是你们可以做更多的事
What I'm saying is that you guys could be doing so much more.
不要只满足于涂鸦
Let's not fuck around vandalizing shit.
可我们还能做什么 我们…
I mean, what else can we do? We're--
打击他们的要害
Hit 'em where it hurts.
油漆很容易清洗 我们应该去…
They can clean up paint. What we should be doing is...
暗中搞破坏
sabotage.
扰乱秩序 砸东西
Disrupt. Break shit.
对吗
Right?
你们加入吗
Are you with me?
艾玛 我们不干那种事
We're not like that, Emma.
你们可以干 -我们是表演艺术系的
Yes, you are. - We're in Performing Arts.
她差一点就要在网上 推送恋尾巴癖的内容来赚钱了
She's two steps away from a tail fetish OnlyFans.
贱♥人♥
Um, bitch?
我们不是英雄
We're not... heroes.
我以前也是那么想的
I used to think like that.
但是有一个人对我有信心
But somebody believed in me.
他认为我是个英雄
And he thought I was a hero.
然后…
And...
因为他的强烈信念…
And 'cause he believed it...
我也开始信了
...I started to.
现在我也跟你们说同样的话
And now I'm telling you the same fucking thing.
你们可以成为英雄
You can be heroes.
并大闹天宫
And fuck shit up.
我是说真的
No, but for real.
(托马斯戈多金日)
(李乔丹)
嘿 看到乔丹了吗 -还没有
Hey, have you seen Jordan? -Not yet.
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
今年是
This year
戈多金大学建校60周年
we celebrate the 60th anniversary of Godolkin University.
托马斯戈多金的天才和远见
The genius and foresight of Thomas Godolkin is evident
在你们每一个人身上都有所体现
in each and every one of you.
在我们继续进化为 越臻完美的自我之时
And as we continue to evolve into our ever more perfect selves,
请记住你们的历史
remember your history.
在我们展望未来时
Even as we look forward to the future,
必须坚持我们的传统
we must hold on to our traditions.
戈多金大学的排名制
Godolkin University's ranking system
对我们的生存至关重要
is vital to our survival!
玛丽
Marie! Marie!
排名让我们每个人都知道…
The rankings, they let us each know...
嘿 -跟帕姆阿姨聊得怎么样
Hey. -How was Aunt Pam's?
很糟糕
Um... fucking terrible.
但也很有启发 -我爱你
But also enlightening. -I love you.
我爱你
I... I love you.
虽然我很怕把这话说出口
Even though that freaks the fuck out of me to say it,
而且我也不想受到伤害
and I do not want to get hurt,
我以前从来没有如此认真地 对任何人说过
and I have never said it to anybody before,
这句话
not like this.
我现在意识到
You know, and what I-I-I realize now is
我们不知道明天 下个星期或者明年会发生什么
that we just don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow or next week or next year,
我不想有任何遗憾…
and I don't want to regret anything--
请允许我向大家介绍一位 了解排名的价值的人
May I introduce to you someone who understands the value of the rankings?
新晋的第一名 或许也是迄今为止最伟大的一位
Your new number one and perhaps the greatest number one yet,
李乔丹
Jordan Li.
乔丹
Jordan! Jordan! Jordan! Jordan!
感谢戈大让我在这个舞台上 大声说出我的真实想法
I want to thank God U for letting me live my truth out loud on this stage.
今天 一个共同的理想 把我们这些超人类团结了起来
Today we can unite behind a common ideal as Supes.
我们在出生时便被赋予了非凡的能力
We were all assigned awesome at birth.
这真的值得“跨赞”
It's trans-tastic!
能站在这里让我很自豪
I'm proud to be here,
被错误监禁了那么多个月后 终于被证明是无辜的…
exonerated after so many months of being wrongfully imprisoned that...
抱歉
Sorry.
安德烈安德森死了
Andre Anderson is dead.
他死在了那个监狱里
He died in that prison, and if he were here today,
如果他今天在这里 他会希望我说出真♥相♥
he would want me to be honest.
关于一切的真♥相♥
About everything.
他的超能力害死了他
His powers killed him.
他们不想让大家知道
They don't want people to know that.
沃特不想让你们知道
Vought doesn't want you to know that.
但我想告诉你们
But I want you to know...
安德烈为了救我们而死
that Andre died a hero,
他是一位英雄
trying to get us free.
沃特骗你们 让你们认为 星光粉是袭击凯特的罪人
Vought wants you to believe that Cate was attacked by Starlighters.
乔丹 不要 -但星光粉是无辜的
Jordan, no. -But those people were innocent.
他们是替罪羊 他们被沃特谋杀了
They were scapegoats, and Vought murdered them.
袭击凯特的不是星光粉
Starlighters didn't attack Cate.
是我
I did.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表