剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
你在天上搜 我们负责在地面搜
We'll keep searching the ground if you can take the air.
他 你信他吗
Wait, him? You trust that guy?
穿尿布那个 我不认识他 - 不 我是说山姆瑞沃丹
The guy in the diaper? I don't fucking know him. - No, Sam Riordan.
山姆 信 怎么了
Sam? Yeah, why?
所有人都知道 他是沃特的走狗 不是吗
Everyone knows that he's deep up Vought's ass. Isn't he?
那家伙是谁
Who the fuck is that dude?
山姆没有得到过任何人的关照
Sam has never had anyone looking out for him.
从来没有 他这半辈子 都是在医疗机构里度过的
Ever. The guy's been institutionalized half his life.
所有人都在刺♥激♥他 让他脑子不正常
You know, everyone constantly fucking with his head.
情况很复杂 - 嗯
Look, it's complicated. - Yeah.
嘿 你好 那个
Hey, hello?
格雷格在天上搜 看能不能找到玛丽
So, Greg's gonna eye-in-the-sky it, see if he can spot Marie.
我们分头行动 扩大搜索范围 你跟你的尿布男...
I say we split up, cover more ground, and you and... butt-boy--
我叫亨普
Hemple.
对 好 你们去剧院附近找
Right, okay, go by the theater.
我负责搜密使的办公室和学生宿舍
I'm gonna check Cipher's room, the dorm rooms,
我让格雷格十点左右 在活动中心跟我们碰头
and I told Greg to meet us in the Student U in, like, ten-ish.
好吗
Cool?
好的 那我去...
Yeah, o-okay. Well, uh, I'll go, um...
我去那边找
I'll go that... that way.
我理解你的痛苦 兄弟
I feel your pain, brother.
她也许看不到 但我看到了
I mean, she might not see it, but I do.
来碰一下拳
Gimme some knucks.
看来我们得搜遍整个校园了
Well, we're gonna have to search this whole goddamn campus.
玛丽 你能听见心跳
Marie, you're a heartbeat detector.
如果他把戈多金藏了起来 你一定能找到他
If he's hiding Godolkin, you can find him.
如果校园里空无一人 我也许
If the campus was empty, yeah, maybe
能够分辨出一个苍老虚弱的心跳
I could pick out an old, weak heartbeat, but...
但是校园里人太多了
there's just too many people.
玛丽 我们不需要你听心跳
Well, Marie, we don't need a heartbeat detector.
如果密使在转移一个上百岁的残疾人
If Cipher's hauling around a 100-year-old invalid,
那肯定有人看见了
somebody saw something.
我们这里有个人 能脑读校园里的每一个人
And we do have someone who could read every mind on campus.
如果你能对她做刚才对我做的事... - 我...
If you do to her what you did to me... - I--
不 是她让你这么说的吗
No. Did she ask you to say that?
她什么都没说 我只是觉得这办法行得通
She didn't say anything, it's just an idea that makes sense.
治好她的风险比回报更大...
Well, the risk is greater than the reward on this one, so...
我明白 毕竟她为了沃特 那样对你 但是...
I get it. After what she did to you, after what she did for Vought, but...
你冒了生命危险去救她
you risked your ass to rescue her.
她是因为我们才被关进埃尔迈拉的
She was in Elmira because of us.
我应该救她 但那并不意味着我信任她
She deserved to be rescued, but that does not mean that I trust her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她这一次不肯听道理
She won't listen to reason on this one.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
听道理
"Listen to reason"?
我得把所有的道理都给你数一数吗
Do I have to spell out the entire fucking list of reasons?
不 对不起 - 你用了超能力来害我们
No, I'm sorry, I-- - You used your powers against us.
害我 乔丹 卢克
Against me, Jordan, Luke.
安德烈
Andre.
你向沃特出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You betrayed us to Vought.
是你害我们被关进埃尔迈拉的
You're the reason we were in Elmira.
是你害死安德烈的
You're the reason Andre is dead.
玛丽
Marie!
我不是在替她找借口
I'm not making any excuses,
但是沃特能让人做出一些 自己想都没想过...
but the Vought machine makes you do things that you never thought...
如果你想为安德烈的死找个人来责怪
If you want to blame someone for Andre,
那就怪我吧
blame me.
我没有尽我所能保护好他
I didn't protect him the way I should have.
我早就知道...
I knew...
我早就知道我的超能力 正在慢慢杀死我 但我没有告诉他
I knew my powers were killing me and I didn't tell him.
我没有告诉他他可能有同样的病
I didn't tell him the same fucking thing could happen to him.
我信不过她 不能让她再次拥有那种超能力
I can't trust someone like her with that kind of power again.
那...
Well...
如果谁有别的办法能找到那个混♥蛋♥ 我乐意接受
...if anyone else has any other thoughts on how to find this fuck, I'm open.
玛丽 欢迎回来
Marie, welcome back.
我想你应该不是来完成训练的吧
Don't suppose you're here to complete your training.
两极人有没有告诉你我的提议
Did Polarity tell you my offer?
接受我的训练 你和你的朋友将获完全赦免
Train with me and you and your friends will have complete amnesty.
他告诉我你想剔杀种群
He told me you want to "cull the herd."
杀死没用的超人类
Kill the useless Supes.
等一下 你是在追杀我吗
Wait, are you after me?
玛丽 你太可爱了
Oh, Marie, you're adorbs.
你觉得你能救所有人吗
You think you're gonna save everybody?
又或者你是因为我那样对你妹妹 而生我的气
Or are you just angry about what I did to your baby sister?
你割断了她的喉咙
You sliced open her throat.
没错 但后来你让她复活了 正如我所料
Yeah, and then you fixed it, like I knew you would.
没有那奠定性的一刻 你的超能力绝不可能达到那个高度
You would never have achieved that level of power without that seminal moment,
不过你不必谢我 亲爱的
so you're welcome, Boo.
你有病
You're sick.
你疯了
You're insane.
而你即将成为地球历史上
And you're on the verge of becoming the most powerful entity
最强大的生物 你很清楚
to ever walk this planet, and you know it.
你注定成就伟大
You're destined for such greatness.
你知道你更优秀 比其他人更强大
You know you're better, you're stronger than the others.
拥抱这个现实吧
Embrace it.
考虑一下我的提议
Think about my offer.
这是你们所有人唯一的出路
It's the only road out for all of you.
怎样 - 我听到了训练室的门关上的声音
Well? - I heard the training room doors close.
他在训练室
He's there.
怎么了 - 天啊
What? - Help me.
怎么了 - 快点 我们得快点
We have to hurry.
幻象更清晰了 - 好的
It's closer. - Okay.
你得给我描述一下 你看到了什么
Okay, you got to help me out, here. What do you see?
一间很大的房♥间...
A big room.
我不知道
Um, I-I don't know, uh...
我不...
Uh... it's-it's tall pillars,
有高大的柱子 窗户有铁栏 还有...
and then there's bars on the windows and--
是研讨会 来吧
The Seminar. Come on, come on.
好的 这边
Okay, this way.
(戈大学生排名)
我让你滚
I'm telling you, go.
离我远点
Just git, man.
我不要你这个什么鬼跟着我
I don't want whatever you are.
绑缚宝贝
Bondage baby.
他们叫我们“绑缚宝贝” 我知道你是在耍我
They call us bondage babies. And I know you're just trying to trick me.
我不是在耍你 走开
No, it's not a fucking trick. Go away.
这种话就是用来耍绑缚宝贝的
Welp, that's just what someone trying to trick a bondage baby would say.
不好意思 让一让 - 什么
Excuse me. Excuse me. - What?
在密使办公室和宿舍 都没找到玛丽和凯特
Hey. No Marie, no Cate at Cipher's place or the dorm rooms.
好消息是 我换掉了那身又湿又臭的衣服
On a positive note, I grabbed clothes that don't smell like wet donkey balls.
格雷格没有消息吗
Oh. Nothing from Greg?
没有 格雷格没有消息
No, nothing from Greg.
他跟你是什么关系
So, uh, what's his deal?
格雷格是我的朋友
Greg is a friend.
好吧
Friend.
但如果我想跟他进一步发展
No, but if I wanted to be more than friends,
那也不关你的事
that is zero of your business.
就算我跟格雷格换着花样彻夜缠绵
Greg could finger-fuck me till he comes,
你也没有权利吃醋
and you would have no right to be jealous.
你听明白了吗
Are we clear on that?
艾玛 听我说 这一切对我来说是全新的
Emma, look, this is just, this is all new to me. Okay?
比如...觉得 怎么说呢...
Like... like feeling, I guess...
嫉妒
...jealous.
各种各样的情绪
Fucking feeling anything.
我的理智告诉我不应该这样
Look, my head is-is telling me not to be like that,
可我觉得我就...
but I-I think that I just,
我想我需要点时间
yeah, I think I need some time, I-I need some time to work on it,
我需要一点时间来适应 试着做个...
to try to be fucking...
正常人
...normal.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 我这样...
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表