剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
You fucking asshole.
我要杀了你
I-I'm gonna kill you.
唯一比软弱更低劣的一点…
And the only thing worse than weakness...
就是背叛同胞
...is treason.
你们都背叛了你们的种群
You have all betrayed your kind.
你们没有资格待在这所大学里…
There is no place for you here at this school.
也没有资格活在未来的世界
Or in the world to come.
这是为安德烈报仇
That was for Andre.
多谢你提升了我的超能力 王八蛋
Thanks for the level up, asshole.
沃特的人来了
Vought is coming.
没时间了 你们得马上走
There's no time. You got to go now.
沃特需要为戈多金的事 以及再次爆发校园大屠♥杀♥找个替罪羊
Vought will need a scapegoat for Godolkin, for another massacre on this campus.
这次没有人类校长可以怪罪
There's no human dean to blame this time,
而且沃特早已经 把你们认定为星光粉了
and Vought already thinks you're Starlighters.
不 听我说
No. Look,
我试过逃跑
I've tried running.
我们大家都试过 这次我们哪儿都不去
We all have. We aren't going anywhere.
我很高兴你们都吸取了宝贵的教训 但我没时间跟你们辩论
I'm glad you all learned valuable lessons and all that shit, but I don't have time to argue.
你们没有时间了
You don't have time.
你们必须相信我 你们不能留在这里
You just need to believe me. Staying is not an option.
你们必须离开 一起离开 马上
You have to go. Together. Now!
我们会回来吗
Will we come back?
想都别想
Don't plan to.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
我必须留下来
I need to stay.
所以你把命都豁出去了
So, this is a suicide mission.
之前…
It was.
我确实把命都豁了出去
A suicide mission. Before.
但是现在
But now...
虽然我不知道 没有了安德烈我该怎么走下去
I don't know how I'm supposed to keep going without Andre.
但我会走下去的
But I'm going to.
只要我在这里 他就会一直陪着我
He's gonna be with me as long as I'm here.
艾玛
Emma...
你得让我留下来
you need to let me.
我会保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
我保证
I promise.
他一定会为你感到非常骄傲
He'd be so proud of you.
我不能走 我妹妹… -当然 我明白
I can't, I can't go. It's just, my sister and-- -Of course.
去大闹天宫吧
Fuck shit up.
能在这里停一下吗 我需要透透气
Can we stop here?
这条路…
Yup.
我不这么认为 艾玛 我很确定你就在我口袋里
Uh, I don't think so, Emma. I'm pretty sure you were in my pocket.
还要再往西走 我很肯定
It's further west, I'm sure of it.
好了 有谁知道 要怎么联♥系♥斯坦埃德加吗
Okay, does anyone even know how to get in touch with Stan Edgar?
我不知道 但我很想上厕所
No fucking clue, but I'm gonna need a bathroom soon.
我现在就去尿 -我也是
I'm gonna go now. - Me, too.
太不公平了 不够意思
Fucking unfair. That's not cool.
你跟山姆相处得似乎很融洽…
You and Sam seem to be getting along quite nicely.
没有
Nope. Nope.
我跟山姆没什么
There's no me and Sam.
我现在不玩风花雪月
There's no me and anybody.
你确定不要我们
Are you sure you don't want us
把你送去帕姆家吗
to drop you at Pam's?
现在戈多金死了
Godolkin's dead.
没有人会去找你 你可以回去过你的生活了
No one's looking for you. You can go back to your life.
你是想甩掉我吗
You trying to get rid of me?
我只是想让你安全
I just want you to be safe.
如果你跟我们待着 也许就保证不了你的安全
And that might not happen if you stay with us.
尤其跟我待着
With me.
我要留下来
I'll stay.
你们需要尽可能多的帮助 所以…
You guys need all the help you can get, so...
你帮我们
Oh, from you?
是谁的幻象完全不准来着
Whose visions are total fucking bullshit?
真毒舌
Rude.
咱们走着瞧
Well, we'll see about that.
你是个英雄 玛丽
You're a hero, Marie.
搞什么
What the fuck?
她来了
She's here.
天啊 是星光
Holy shit. Starlight.
她喜欢别人叫她安妮
She likes to be called Annie.
嘿 我听说戈多金的事了
Hey, I heard about Godolkin.
该死的智者故意泄露了 奥德萨计划的情报 我还上当了
Fucking Sage, leaking all that Odessa intel, and I fell for it.
要不是被你们识破了 我们现在就麻烦了
If you guys hadn't figured it out, we would be in such deep shit right now.
你们让我刮目相看
But I'm impressed.
让我们很多人折服
A lot of us are.
我们用得着你们
We could use you.
要干什么
For what?
想加入抵抗组织吗
Want to join the resistance?
我们已经有自己的抵抗组织了
We kind of already have a resistance.
不过好啊 可以强强联手嘛
But yeah, no, like, some sort of merger.
你是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
这搜索没什么难度
Just a simple grid search.
在大学周围五百多平方公里范围内
Two hundred square miles around the university.
花了…30分钟
Took 30 minutes.
好吧 你们这样
Okay, so this whole thing,
所有人站在没遮没掩的地方闲聊
everybody just standing around shooting the shit in the wide open,
我首先就要纠正你们这个错误
is the first thing I'm putting a bullet in.
你们现在可是叛军
You guys are fucking rebels now,
得有叛军的样子
so act like it.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表