剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
他们还是会尝试杀你
They'll still try to kill you.
然后他们会尝试毁了我 - 那我们有什么选择
And they'll try to destroy me. Then what choice do we have?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本来只想当个英雄
I just wanted to be a hero.
成为让我妹妹引以为傲的人 但我已经不在乎了
Someone my sister could be proud of, but I don't give a shit anymore.
我现在只想当个好人 - 可是 玛丽
I just want to be a good person. But, Marie,
你根本就不是人类
you're not a person.
你在他们眼中只是一个产物
You're a product to them.
一个怪胎
A freak.
我在努力救你
I'm trying to save you.
不好了
Fuck.
你去死吧
And fuck you.
我的心脏...
My heart.
快带我们离开这里
Get us the fuck out of here!
快从直升机里出去
The helicopter!
老天啊
Fucking Christ!
我要把这段拍进我的下一部电影里
I'm putting that in my next movie!
你看吧
See?
我们联手 实力倍增
We're good together.
不
No.
先生 我...
Sir, I, uh...
你到底是什么样的禽兽
What... kind of animal are you?
什么
What?
你喜欢袭击自己的同类吗
Do you like attacking your own kind?
不 我...
No, I, um...
别过来
Stay back.
这种事再次在美国发生 校园悲剧
It's happened yet again in America. Tragedy on campus.
戈多金大学的四名学生大开杀戒
Four Godolkin students went on a brutal murder spree.
现在已经造成至少12人死亡
At least 12 people are now dead.
若不是有戈多金的守护者们
Many more undoubtedly would have been killed
无疑会有更多的受害者
had it not been for the Guardians of Godolkin--
抱歉 应该是戈多金的新守护者们
excuse me-- the New Guardians of Godolkin,
凯特邓拉普和山姆瑞沃丹
Cate Dunlap and Sam Riordan.
再一次证明 有像山姆和凯特这样的英雄
Proving once again that all Americans
保护我们 捍卫我们的价值观 维护我们的生活方式
are safer with heroes like Sam and Cate protecting us,
所有美国人都更加安全
our values and our way of life.
什么鬼
The hell?
嘿
Hey.
你醒了
You're awake.
这是什么情况
What happened?
你硬是扛过了那道激光波
You took that blast like a fucking champ.
换作其他任何人 可能已经死了
Anyone else would be in the ground.
这里没有门
There's no doors.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
真是一群蠢货
What a bunch of cunts.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表