剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
你让我非常开心 杰西卡
You make me very, very happy, Jessica.
我当然愿意搬去跟你住
Of course I'll move in with you.
我们可以买♥♥一辆动感单车 让它闲置吃灰
We can buy a Peloton we will never use.
我们可以在超级七人队的会议桌上 疯狂做♥爱♥
We can fuck like rabbits on The Seven conference table.
我喜欢
I like that.
但我们得想办法把你介绍给祖国人
But we have to find a way to introduce you to Homelander.
别让他觉得有威胁
So he's not threatened.
那个男人不能接受惊喜
The man cannot take surprises.
随便你
Whatever you want.
我还要去教一堂课
I just have one more class to teach.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
首先 我要去尿尿
First, I am going to go pee
尿在马桶里 不是在尿布里
in a toilet, not in a diaper,
亲手握着自己的老二
holding my own dick in my own hand.
天啊 这世界真美妙
God, what a fucking world.
你刚才说要教课
Did you say class?
为什么
Why?
你已经从这里得到了你想要的一切
You've gotten everything you want out of this place.
还没有得到一切
Not everything.
托马斯 我还有工作要做
Thomas, I've got work to do.
我们还有工作要做
We've got work to do.
还有什么更重要的
What's more important?
请拭目以待
I'll show you.
那个 你有我能联♥系♥的人吗
So, uh, you got any people I can reach out to?
能帮你的亲戚或朋友
Relatives, friends who could help you out?
应该没有
Uh, probably not.
你要怎么说
Like, what would that be?
“嘿 你愿意照顾一个 三十年没见的家伙吗 ”
"Hey, you want to take care of a dude you haven't seen for 30 years?"
应该还是有能联♥系♥的人吧
There's got to be somebody you can call.
我折磨过很多人
I tortured people.
非人的折磨
Like, actual torture.
那不是你
It wasn't you.
是戈多金
It was Godolkin.
是 可感觉那是我
Yeah. Sure felt like me.
你一定会为安德烈感到非常骄傲
You would've been so proud of Andre.
对不起 我不想让你难过 我…
Sorry. I don't want to fuck you up. I-
我只是觉得你会想知道
I just thought you'd want to know.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
我真心喜欢那孩子
I mean, I just loved that kid.
他把戈多金惹得暴跳如雷
He annoyed the shit out of Godolkin.
总能找到办法惹毛他
Always figuring out ways to fuck with him.
安德烈居然真的 在他的咖啡里撒了泡尿
Andre actually pissed in his coffee somehow.
直到今天 我都不知道他是怎么办到的
Like, to this day, I have no idea how.
他可能找了个警卫帮忙之类的 那真是…
Or maybe he, uh, got a guard to do it or something?
太他妈的绝了
Fucking legend.
这绝对是我儿子的杰作
That 1,000% sounds like my son.
对吧
他无所畏惧
He was fucking fearless.
为朋友付出了一切
He risked everything for the sake of his friends.
你儿子是我见过的最伟大的英雄
Your son is the greatest hero I've ever seen.
这让我很安慰
That means a lot.
拜托 这还用说吗
I mean, it's obvious.
玛丽必须走 -她能去哪里
Marie has to leave. - Leave where?
我不知道 除了这里 哪里都行
I don't know, anywhere but here.
戈多金想把手伸进她屁♥眼♥里
I mean, Godolkin wants to stick his hand up her ass.
打个比方而已 我是说操纵她
Metaphorically. Puppet her.
他恨不得永远控制她的身体
He could take over her body fucking forever.
你可以去浴室换衣服
You can change in the bathroom.
就在走廊那一头
It's just up the hall.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
玛丽 你想怎么做
Marie, what do you want to do?
你们想做什么我就做什么
I'll do whatever you guys want.
我不要戈多金入侵你的大脑
Well, not having Godolkin in your brain, is my vote.
这是我的想法 -他已经入侵了
I mean, he was already in there.
他让我以为我真的很特别
He convinced me that I was so fucking special.
以为我是天选之人 所有那些鬼话
That I was the chosen one, all that bullshit.
我居然还他妈的信了
And I fucking bought it.
我并不特别
I'm not special.
我永远都只会是那个 难过的时候就会自残的女生
I'm never gonna be anything more than a girl who cuts herself when she feels sad.
什么鬼话
Fuck that.
嘿
Hey.
如果没有你们的话
If you guys weren't around,
我很可能会把五脏六腑都吐出来 再狂吞16个披萨
I'd probably be puking my guts out and scarfing 16 pizzas.
然后吃喝拉撒 啪啪啪 我说这话的时候 心里有个声音在说
And, shit, shit, fuck, even when I say it, part of my brain is like,
“妹子 这主意真棒 就这么干吧”
"That's a great idea, do it."
嘿 你不会的
Hey, you won't.
我之前就那样啊
I did.
在埃尔迈拉的时候
In Elmira.
你也看到了
You saw it.
我们都被摧残了
We're fucked up.
每一个人都如此
Everybody is.
但是我们也有人
But we also have people
帮我们一起扛这些沉重的负担
to help us carry all this fucking baggage.
我们就像是一个…
I mean, we're kind of like a...
温馨的
cute little...
变♥态♥小家庭
fucked-up family.
我们团结一心
And we stick together.
好了 我们必须抱一个
Okay. We gonna bring it in.
我们要拥抱吗 天啊
Oh. Are we hugging? Oh, God.
这离三人行又近了一步
This is one step closer to a threesome.
感觉真好 -不行 还是不行
It feels so nice. -No. Oh, my God.
我不…不要…谢了
I don't... I don't-- No, thank you.
有我们在
我要…我要去拉泡屎
I'm gonna... drop a deuce.
我们一定会想到办法的 好吗
We're gonna figure it out, all right?
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
我是认真的
I mean it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
玛丽
Marie.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
(托马斯戈多金)
(凡人成神之路由此开始)
早上好
Good morning.
我是托马斯戈多金
I'm Thomas Godolkin.
大家对我的认识 也许是在中心草坪的我的纪念雕像
You may recognize me from my memorial bust on the quad
或者是我无处不在的名字
or my name on literally everything,
又或者是关于我的死亡的虚假报告
or the false reports of my death.
见鬼了
Holy shit.
这些年来有很多关于我的谎言
There have been many lies told about me over the years.
所以让我澄清一下
So, let me clear the air.
我是一个超级英雄 我以此为荣
I am a proud superhero.
我在这里是为了 纠正一个可怕的错误
And I am here to right a terrible wrong.
用这种方式告诉祖国人很不明智
That is not the way to tell Homelander.
这所大学 我创办的大学辜负了你们 这种情况将在今天结束
This university-- my university-- has failed you. And that ends today.
从即时起
ive immediately,
所有学生排名都已重置为零
all student rankings have been reset to zero.
我将向校园里的每一位学生 开放我的高级研讨会
And I am opening my advanced seminar to every student on campus.
好极了
Fuck yes.
你们当中的每一个人 不管你们的超能力和专业是什么
Each and every one of you, regardless of power set or major,
都将有机会跻身前十名
will have the chance to join the Top Ten,
获得随之而来的 所有代言机会和城市合同
with all of the endorsements and city contract opportunities that come with it.
并向加入超级七人队迈近一步
And one step closer to joining The Seven.
真的假的
No way.
邀请函很快会发送到你们的收件箱
Your invitations will be in your inboxes shortly.
今天对我们学校来说是个好日子
This is a great day for this institution.
对于少数幸运儿而言 你们今天 将有机会成为真正的杰出人物
And for a lucky few, the chance to become truly exceptional.
你们看到这个了吗
You see this?
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表