剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
嘿 凯特 你好 我是祖国人
Hey, howdy, Cate. It's me, Homelander.
你说你被袭击了
Oh, you got attacked, you say?
你一半的头骨都被炸飞了
Half your skull got blown clean away?
真是太糟糕了
What a fucked-up situation.
之后发生了什么
And then what happened?
你受伤了
Wow. You're broken?
你失去了超能力
Your powers are totally fucked-up?
你跟人类没什么两样了
You're no better than a human?
现在在沃特有你特别的地位
You've got a special place at Vought right now.
为什么要冒险失去它
Why risk that?
他们丢下了我 让我自生自灭
They left me for dead,
而我却得假装我们是最好的朋友
and I'm just supposed to pretend like we're besties?
去它的 -你应该集中精神
Fuck that. -You're supposed to focus
让自己康复
on getting better.
你要记住 你在这个世界上的价值 完全取决于你的超能力
And remember that your value in this world comes and goes with your powers,
没有了超能力 你就什么都不是
and without them, you are nothing.
所以努力恢复你的超能力 好吗
So let's try and get them back, sound good?
再见 凯特
Have a nice day, Cate.
要我送你出去吗
Need help finding your way out?
这是你的了
All yours.
是混合动力车 跟你一样
It's a hybrid, like you.
这会儿他们正在 把同一款车送去你父母家
We're shipping a second to your parents as we speak.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
是的
Yeah.
这真的…
This is--
只是戈大及其支持者 能为你提供的好处的一部分
Only a portion of what God U and its boosters can offer.
好让你能在这里做你自己
So, you can be here and be you.
(李乔丹)
嘿 我可以跟你合照吗
Hey, uh, can I take a selfie with you?
当然可以 -太好了
Uh, sure. Yeah.
嘿 你能变性吗
Hey, can you switch?
滚远点
Fuck off.
我给你准备了一份震撼人心的致辞
I've got a dynamite speech for you,
既回顾了戈大过去的传奇 又勇敢地展望未来
harkening back to God U legends of old, and then bravely looking to the future.
我还写了
I also put some stuff in there
关于跨性别人士 在这世上所面对的困难
about the struggles of being a trans person in the world
以及戈大张开了双臂欢迎你
and how God U has welcomed you with open arms.
我用了一个词 “跨赞” 我自己想的
Oh, and I worked in a word "transtastic," which I came up with myself.
我不是跨性别
I'm not trans.
我是双性人
I'm bigender.
我就不打双关语了 你这么不知感恩 让我很震惊
Oh, and I'm bi-golly shocked that you would be so ungrateful,
但也许是我们之间有代沟
but maybe it's just a generational thing.
如果我拒绝这份致辞呢
What if I say no to this?
跟你这个双面人不同 这件事只有一面 你不能拒绝
Well, unlike you, there's only one side to this coin, and there is no "no."
你是在说 这不是你梦寐以求的一切吗
You're telling me this isn't everything you've ever wanted?
在埃尔迈拉的生活好玩吗
Elmira was that fun?
背熟讲稿 面带微笑地讲出来
Learn the fucking speech, say it with a smile,
还有 下次如果有粉丝让你变性
and the next time a fan asks you to switch,
你就夹紧小鸡鸡 变大胸部 给我变性
tuck the junk, inflate the fun bags and do it.
(抵抗)
嘿 艾玛
Hey, Emma.
嘿 你好
Hey... -Hmm.
如果你每天都不得不看到
What would you do if you had to see
想杀死你并对你见死不救的人 你会怎么做
the person who tried to kill you and left you for dead, every day?
对他们微笑 好像什么事都没发生过一样
Just smile at them like nothing was wrong?
严格来说 是乔丹和玛丽干的
Technically, Jordan and Marie did it,
所以…
so...
操
Fuck.
你好 欢迎光临吉特豆 你今天要点什么
Hey, welcome to Jitter Bean. What can I get for you today?
从哪儿开始呢 我要17个玛芬蛋糕 谢谢
Oh, where to start. I'd like 17 muffins, please.
你…
You, uh,
你要17个玛芬蛋糕 -是的 17个
you-you want 17 muffins? -Yes, 17.
什么口味都行
Any kind will do,
给我都装上
load me up.
不全是给我吃的 我要开派对
Oh, it's not all for me. I'm having, like, a party.
类似于玛芬蛋糕派对
A muffin party, as one does.
玛芬蛋糕派对
Muffin party.
明白了
Got it.
见鬼了
Goddamn it.
等一下 可以给我看一下吗 -不是我贴的
Wait, hey, can I see that for a sec? -It was not me!
绝对不是我♥干♥的 它是… -对不起 我没想要刺♥激♥你
Okay? It was not fucking me. It was-- -I-I-I didn't mean to upset you.
嘿
Hey, hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
每天都会有不同的王八蛋 来跟我说要揍我
Every day it is another asshole who says he's going to punch me,
要强♥奸♥我 或者杀了我
or rape me or just fucking kill me,
因为他们以为这些鬼传♥单♥是我贴的
because they think I'm putting these stupid flyers up.
我在狂掉发 三天内就有四五次惊恐发作
My hair is falling out and I've had, like, four or five panic attacks in three days, so...
你不能辞职吗 -能找到别的工作 我肯定辞职 可是…
Can't you just quit? -If I could get another job I would, but--
嘿 我们中有些人其实在乎这些事
Hey, some of us actually do give a shit,
不管你信不信
believe it or not.
我需要你帮我查清楚 到底是谁干的 好吗
So I need you to help me figure out who's doing this, all right?
我完全没有头绪
I-I have no clue.
他们有摄像头 但没有拍到任何人
We have cameras, but they-they don't catch anyone.
我一把它撕下来 它马上又会贴上去
Like, I-I-I tear it down, it's back up a second later.
可能是隐形人干的
Well, it could be someone invisible.
马弗里克感兴趣的是兽♥奸♥ 而不是社会正义…
Maverick is more into bestiality than social justice, so...
真是万万想不到 可恶 可能是飞毛腿
People surprise you, fuck. Speedster...
瞬移者
Teleporter...
可能是伪装超人类
Could be a camouflage Supe.
除了17个玛芬蛋糕外 你还要别的什么吗
Do you, do you want anything else with your 17 muffins?
不要玛芬蛋糕了
Oh, fuck the muffins.
黑咖啡
Black coffee.
要吸管
With a straw.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, shit.
是飞毛腿
Speedster!
谢谢
Thank you!
逮住你了
Got you.
对不起 抱歉
Oh, sorry. My bad, my bad!
对不起 嘿 我只是想跟你谈谈
Oh, sorry. Sorry. Hey, I just want to talk!
不好意思
Oh, s-sorry.
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
对不起
Sorry.
不好意思 很不好意思
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
太不好意思了
Cricket in here? Nice.
祝你愉快
Mazel tov.
不准跑
No, you don't!
对不起
Sorry.
操
Oh, fuck.
走开 -凯特
Go away. - Cate?
凯特 是我 请让我进去
Cate, it's me. Please let me in.
凯特
Cate?
嘿 我需要你帮忙 -山姆 我不能
Hey, I need your help. -Sam, I can't...
我们做过的一切 知道吗 那些人 他们一直…
Everything that we did, right? The people? They just keep fucking--
他们一直在我眼前晃悠
They keep coming back,
我想让他们消失 所以就…
and I just want to make them go away. So just,
这里 拜托了
here, please...
让他们…让他们消失吧
Make them, make them go away.
山姆 我不能
Sam, I can't.
医生让我暂时不能用超能力
The doctors don't want me using my powers right now.
医生 不 凯特 就一次 就这一次 好吗
Doc-Doctors? No, Cate, it's just one time. It's just one time, right?
你都做过无数次了 -我知道
You've done this a million fucking times! -I know, I know!
我们就快点… -我知道 我…不要
Then just fucking do it. -I know-- Hey! Don't! Don't.
你说得对 好吗
You're right, okay?
我们伤害了别人
We've hurt people.
我过度脑逼卢克 伤害了他
I hurt Luke when I pushed him too much.
我再也不能对你用超能力了 好吗 对不起
And I can't do that to you anymore, okay? I'm sorry.
好
Right.
见鬼了 -你看到了吗
Holy shit! -Did you see that?
让开 别挡道
Move. Get out of the way.
让开
Move. Move.
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表