剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表
有一天...
one day...
噩梦成真了
...it-it came true.
我的超能力刚出现的时候 我也隐瞒了一段时间
When I first got mine, I... I hid them for a while, too.
为什么
Why?
我担心我爸会不赞成
I was afraid my dad wouldn't approve.
我的担心是对的
And I was right.
但我很高兴我有那些超能力
But I'm glad I have them.
我无法想象自己没有超能力的样子
I can't imagine myself... being me without them.
是的
Yeah.
那个 你跟我姐姐...
Uh, so-so, you and my sister.
你们俩是...
You guys are
男女朋友或恋人之类的吗
girlfriend-boyfriend... girlfriend or something?
我以为是的
I thought we were.
等等 你不是说他家有警卫吗
Okay, I thought you said he had guards.
密使就把他关在那里
That's where Cipher kept him.
里面有人
There's someone in there.
有一个心跳
Heartbeat.
很虚弱
Very weak.
肯定是他
That's got to be him.
你刚才说有心跳的啊
I thought you said there was a heartbeat.
你们刚刚错过他了 - 天啊
We just missed him. - Oh, Jesus.
我跟踪密使过来的
I wasn't that far behind Cipher.
他一定是把那老头带走了
He must've just taken the old man with him.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他为什么要带走那老头 - 我不知道
What... why did he take him? - I don't know.
他已经疯了
He's out of his fucking mind.
说些“剔杀种群”的鬼话
Saying shit like "culling the herd."
他想杀死所有他认为弱小的超人类
He wants to kill every Supe he thinks is weak.
不 我得继续追他
No, I have to keep after him.
不行 你得坐下来
No, you need to sit down.
你看起来不太好
You... don't look good.
你不明白
You don't understand.
不知道为什么 我的超能力能阻止他操纵我
With my powers, somehow I'm able to keep him from controlling me.
也许甚至能阻止他操纵任何人
Maybe from controlling any of us.
磁脉冲干扰神经元
A magnetic pulse interrupts the neurons?
也许导致神经电活动短路了
Somehow, uh, shorted out the neural electrical activity.
但如果他发功
Hmm, but-but-but...
扰乱神经元突触 阻止我♥操♥纵他的大脑...
Then if he commands that, fucks with the synapses, boots me out of his brain...
是的 结束了
Yeah, it's over.
是的 也许应该结束这一切
Yeah, I should probably just end it, huh?
看看是谁来了
Look who it is.
玛丽回来了
Marie came back,
一切正如智者所料
just like Sage said that she would.
也许是时候做出重大牺牲了
It may be time for a very big sacrifice.
感觉怎么样
How is that?
他家里没有药
Uh, he doesn't have any medicine,
冰箱里只有那些恶心的搅拌器饮料
and the only thing in his fridge are those fucking gross blender drinks.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要回来
Why the fuck did you come back here?
他只想要你
All he wants is you.
你得逃远一点 越远越好
You got to get far, far away.
我们认为被密使关着的那个人 是托马斯戈多金
We think the man Cipher was keeping in that thing was Thomas Godolkin.
托马斯什么
Thomas what?
你这是什么疯言疯语 - 斯坦埃德加就信
What are you talking about? That's crazy. - Not according to Stan Edgar.
埃德加相信如果我们能找到戈多金 他就能干掉密使
Edgar believes if we can get to Godolkin, he can take down Cipher.
就算那真的是戈多金
Even if this insanity were true,
你相信戈多金会帮我们吗 为什么帮我们
you're gonna trust that Godolkin's gonna help? Based on?
因为密使那变♥态♥一直在挟持他 把他当作战利品
Based on Cipher holding him hostage like some weird trophy.
他会想报复
He's gonna want payback.
敌人的敌人...
Enemy of my enemy.
戈多金也许能起关键作用
Look, Godolkin could be the key to everything.
帮我们扳倒祖国人
To taking down Homelander.
戈多金可能比祖国人更危险
Godolkin might be even more dangerous.
我觉得我们别无选择 - 不 我把他从我脑子里逼了出去
I don't think we have a choice. - No. I knocked him out of me.
我肯定有办法再做到
There's got to be a way I can do it again.
就算你能
Even if you can,
把他逼出去 根本无法跟彻底阻止他相比
knocking him out isn't the same thing as stopping him for good.
我们对他依然一无所知 只知道他有多强大
We still don't know shit about him, except how powerful he is.
你逼了他一次就已经半死不活了
And whatever you did kicked your ass.
你看起来连我都阻止不了 更别说阻止密使了
You look like you couldn't even stop me, let alone Cipher.
我不能...就凭...
I can't-- With...
他那样对安德烈
with what he did to Andre?
就凭...
With...
他...
H-He...
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
他癫痫发作了
He's having a seizure.
玛丽
Marie? Marie.
什么...
What...
你做了什么
What did you do?
怎么会
How?
我的手...
The tremors...
不抖了
they're gone.
我病了这么久...
I've been sick for so long.
我都忘了健康的感觉了
I forgot what it's like to feel healthy.
我都忘了
I forgot.
忘了
I forgot.
好 我们在中心草坪
Okay, we're in the quad.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
我在上面都快冻成冰棍了
I froze my tits off up there.
带我到那棵树后面去 - 好
Get me behind that tree. - Okay.
不许偷看... - 我不会偷看的 我不是变♥态♥
No peeking. - I'm not gonna peek. I'm-I'm not a perv.
哟 山姆
Yo, Sam.
哥们 你去哪了
Dude, where have you been?
这是地狱周 你一直在躲懒 哥们
It's hell week, and you're totally shirking, bro.
我其实还有别的事...
Kind of had some other things going on, actually.
要忙 - 我们都有自己的生活 哥们
Yeah, well, we've all got lives, dude, but we make time
但是我们会挤时间做重要的事
for what's important, which is the brotherhood,
我们的兄弟会是最重要的
first and foremost.
是
Yeah.
把亨普给他
Give him Hemple.
好的 亨普是红色这根
Right. Uh, Hemple is red?
我不知道 你就这一件事都做不好
I don't know. You've got, like, one job, man.
我们让你负责一个新会员
We're giving you a pledge,
你这个星期的工作 就是把他往死里折磨
and it's your job to put through hell this week.
哥们 说真的 我没时间 - 那就挤时间
No, guys, seriously, I-I don't have time. - Make the time.
这是你的义务
It is your duty to teach these pledges.
你起过誓的
You took an oath.
那个现在由你负责
That is your responsibility as a brother.
给我过来
Get the fuck over here.
他叫山姆
This is Sam.
他现在是你的主人了
He owns you now.
明白吗 - 明白 先生 谢谢 先生
You hear me? - Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
你没在听我说话 - 不 山姆...
Listen, you're not, uh, you're not hearing me-- - No, no. Sam, Sam, Sam.
没得商量
Nonnegotiable.
明白吗
Okay?
亨普是你的了
Hemple is yours.
我不想要他 - 格雷格
No, I don't want him. - Greg.
好好享受
Enjoy.
格雷格 - 格雷格
Greg. - Greg.
我的天啊 - 嗨
Oh, my God. - Hi.
我都以为你死了
I thought you were fucking dead or something.
没死 我没事
Not dead. Okay.
我很高兴上次跟你道别不是永别
I'm just really glad that wasn't "goodbye" last time I saw you.
是的 但是情况比之前糟糕多了
Yeah. Look, things are somehow more fucked than before.
我加入
I'm in.
我能怎么帮忙
How do I help?
好的
Okay. Okay.
我们得马上找到玛丽
We need to find Marie, like now.
你见过她吗 - 没有
Have you seen her? - No, I haven't.
但我可以在天上搜 看能不能找到她
But I can do a flyover. I can see if I can spot her.
我带你飞 景观不错 你会喜欢的 - 不...
Here, let me take you up. You'll love the view from up there. - No, no. Uh...
剧集 | V世代(2023) | 导航列表