剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
And then i said, "hey, i don't need
然后我就说 "喂 我才不要你的
Your tax advice, Scottie Pippen."
避税建议呢 斯科蒂 皮蓬"
What are you doing here?!
你在这里干嘛?!
Rebecca! Janice! Gloria! Melanie? Jessical? Louise?
我老婆?!
I thought you were supposed to be at the convention center.
我还以为你会在会展中心
Oh, heh, well, uh, some of the guys here, they..
呃...我跟我朋友们..他们..
You are ruining my vacation!
你把我的假期全毁了!
I knew this was a vacation! I knew it!
我就知道这是个假期 我早知道了
Well, you got me, Jessica. You win.
行 杰西卡 你赢了
For two days a year, i drink bud lights,
一年里我只有2天去喝啤酒
Play tennis, and eat hot wings.
打网球 吃辣鸡翅
Moving to the white suburbs has made you soft.
搬到白郊区让你变柔弱了
Woman, I've been soft!
老娘们 我一直就柔弱!
I've been taking "business trips" for years,
自从我到史蒂夫在华盛顿的家具店上班之后
Ever since I worked at Steve's furniture store in D.C.
我就一直有去"工作会议"
The mattress expo in Philly, the credenza-con in Delaware.
费城的床垫展览会 特拉华州书柜展
The upholstery seminars in Montreal?
蒙特利尔的家居用品研讨会
Oui
没错(法语)
Boys, your mother and i need to talk. Go to your rooms.
小子们 我跟你们妈得好好谈谈 回你们房♥间去
I didn't tell you because i know...
我没告诉你是因为我知道
you think vacations are a waste of time.
你认为度假是浪费时间
Well, i thought you thought that, too!
好吧 我以为你也是这样以为的
Well, I need this.
我需要假期
A couple days away recharges me.
休息两天让我恢复元气
It's how I stay so positive.
这就是为什么我平时总是能充满正能量
Oh, so, you think I don't need a break, too?
所以 你以为我就不需要休息?
The difference is I can't just check out for a few days
区别在于 我不能就这样突然离开两三天
Or our whole family would fall apart!
不然这个家都要完了
That's not true.
事实并不是这样的
You can loosen the reins a little.
你可以放松一点
We'll be fine. No, that's what you think.
我们不会有事 这只是你以为的
But if I do... Oh. What?
要是我真.. 怎样?
We splurge a bit? Spend a little money?
我们奢侈一点? 花一点钱?
We can afford to.
我们承担的起
It's a part of being on vacation.
花钱就是度假的一部分
Preach it, big man.
说得对 大兄弟
Look, we work hard all year,
听着 我们一整年都在努力工作
No one harder than you.
没有人比你更努力
Just let go for a day and relax.
就度个假放松下
I don't know how to relax.
我不知道怎么放松
It seems like a waste of time.
这看起来就像是在浪费时间
I could be marinating meat or driving.
我本可以腌点肉或者开会车
It's easy. I'll show you.
很简单 我做给你看
First...
首先...
Oh, aah Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦 啊 哦 停 停 停 停
No, no, no, no, no.
不 别 别 别 别
I know it'S free, but it'S freezing in here.
我知道这是免费的 可是这里要冷死了
You see, a part of being on vacation is enjoying yourself.
你要知道 度假的一个目的就是要让自己舒服
I'm gonna book you a massage at the spa.
我要给你预约温泉按♥摩♥
No, don't! Uuhpbup!
不 不要 安静安静
Loosen the reins, remember?
要放松腰背 记得么?
Let me handle this.
让我来安排
Now, you put on the hotel robe and slippers.
现在 去穿上酒店的浴袍和拖鞋
Go on.
去啊
Boys.
孩子们
Remember that piece of paper your mother burned?
还记得你妈妈烧掉的那张纸吗?
That's something called room service.
那是叫做客房♥服务的东西
I'm gonna show you how it works.
我要给你们看看那是怎么一回事
Dad, can I go to Gator World?
爸爸 我能去鳄鱼世界吗?
Of course you can.
当然能去
I'm in charge of the vacation now.
现在是我来负责度假这件事
Whoo!
棒!
I want to stay here and learn room service.
我想待在这里看看怎么用客房♥服务
That's fine.
好啊
I can go by myself.
我可以自己去
The park's just across the street.
公园就在马路对面
Well, I drove a bus when I was 11,
呃 我11岁的时候就开公交车了
So I'm fine with that.
所以我觉得那没问题
What about you, Evan?
那你呢 埃文?
What does it matter?
这有什么好问的?
Every step we take in our non-velcro shoes
穿着不是搭扣的鞋子走的每一步
is another step towards the grave.
都像是走向死亡
Great, so Evan will stay here, too.
太好了 所以埃文也和我们一起待在这里
Welcome, Jessica.
欢迎光临 杰西卡
Now, before we get started,
在开始之前
Do you have any injuries that --
我需要知道你有受过什么伤 --
Oh.
哦
Um, you're supposed to take your clothes off
嗯 你应该要在盖上毯子之前
Before you get under the sheet.
把衣服脱掉的
Why? So you can go through my pockets?
为什么? 这样你就可以翻我的口袋吗?
Are you holding your purse?
你在拎着你的包吗?
Yes.
是的
I'm just gonna take your purse, okay?
我现在把包帮你拿开 好吗?
No. And I'm gonna put it right here on the floor
不用 我会把它就放在下面地板上
So you can see it through your face hole.
那样你就可以通过放头的孔看着它
Just let go, Jessica.
放手 杰西卡
I can't. I can't let go! Just let go.
我不能 我不能放手! 放手
I ca--
我不--
Thank you.
谢谢配合
And press.
开机
Is that John Tesh?
那是约翰 特什吗? (约翰特什: 美国最受欢迎的电视节目“娱乐今夜”的偶像主持人 音乐人)
No, it's an underwater recording of humpback whales singing.
不 那是水下录制的座头鲸在唱歌♥的声音
Why would whales be singing?
鲸怎么会唱歌♥?
To communicate their joy.
为了表达喜悦
What do you do for joy, Jessica?
你高兴的时候会做什么 杰西卡?
I micromanage my family.
我会事无巨细照顾家庭
Well, I think the whales are happy because they're free.
嗯 我想那些鲸高兴是因为他们自♥由♥自在
But they're so fat.
可是他们那么胖
Not in the sea.
在海里不算胖
Underwater, they're weightless --
在水下他们会失重
Weightless and free.
没有重量只有自♥由♥
They are free.
他们很自♥由♥
There we go.
放松就对啦
They sing...
他们唱歌♥...
Because they are happy and free.
因为他们快乐而且自♥由♥
I want to -- You're standing in front of my purse a little.
我想要 -- 你站在我的包包前面了
I can't see it.
我看不到了
Oh. Sorry.
哦 抱歉
That's better. Thank you.
这样好多了 谢谢
Just need that T-shirt.
就需要一件那样的T恤
John Tesh? Nice.
在听约翰 特什啊? 很好
I take it you enjoyed your massage.
我猜按♥摩♥让你很享受吧
I love being on vacation.
我爱度假
I just wish we didn't have to go home.
我但愿不用回家
Well, that's how you know you enjoyed yourself.
你这下知道怎么来享受生活了
Now, you head up to the room and take a long bath.
现在 你回到房♥间洗个悠长的澡
I'll check out for us.
我去办退房♥
I'm proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
You learned how to relax.
你学会了如何放松
What the hell is this?!
这是什么鬼?!
Is there a problem with your bill?
你这账单是不是出了问题?
Of course there's something wrong with my bill!
我这账单肯定哪里搞错了!
Why is it so high?!
为什么这么贵?!
Well, it is for six people, sir.
呃 这是6个人的
"A-a additional occupancy fee, resort fee, share fee"?
"房♥间附加费 景点费 分摊费??
Oh, those are our hidden fees.
哦 那些是我们的隐性收费
That's how we get ya!
我们就是这么坑顾客哒!
Well, what's a -- $60 for a poolside hairdo?
呃 这是什么 -- 池畔美发60美元?
Hm.
嗯
Hidden fees. that's how they get you.
隐性收费 他们就是这么坑你的呀
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表