剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Man taught you to hate each other, but you said no.
人类教导你们要厌恶对方 但是你们不接受
Should we have a kid?
我们应该要个宝宝么?
Yeah. I want that.
当然 我想要
Okay, good.
好 很好
Thank God! The Huang Boys did it!
谢天谢地! 黄氏兄弟做到了!
Well, Dad, it's the end of the week,
爸爸 已经是周末了
and I still have your watch, like I said I would.
我还拿着你的手表 就像我之前说过的一样
Well, look at that! Impressive.
看看啊! 真令人佩服啊
I never should have doubted you, Eddie.
我真不应该怀疑你 埃迪
We solved it! We found the missing watch!
我们成功了! 我们找到不见的手表了!
Wait.
等等
If that's your watch,
如果这是你的手表
then... whose watch is this?
那么 这是谁的手表?
It's a new one. I bought it.
这是块新的 我新买♥♥的
I saw my watch lying in your room,
我在你的房♥间看到了我的手表
and I thought you were being careless,
而且我觉得你粗枝大叶的
so I took it to teach you a lesson.
所以我想用这件事情来教育你
I shouldn't have...
我不应该
that's my robot bird.
是我的电子提示音
It isn't either of these watches.
不是这两块手表发出的声音
Ma, why do you have my watch?
妈 你为什么要拿走我的手表?
But I'm your son.
但我是你的儿子
Why are you messing with me?
你为什么要和我开玩笑?
Wait -- if Grandma has your watch
等等 如果奶奶拿的是你的手表
and this is the watch you bought to replace it,
这块是你新买♥♥的用来取而代之的手表
then whose watch do Evan and Emery have?
那么埃文和埃默里拿的是谁的手表?
We bought it -- with our justice fund!
我们买♥♥的啦 用我们的评审费
We'd solved every case,
我们解决了所有的案件
and we didn't want to ruin our perfect record.
并且我们不想失去我们完美的记录
Looks like the real victim in all of this
看起来整件事里面真正的受害者
was the truth.
是真♥相♥
I'm too young for this crap.
我还是个宝宝 不适合处理这些破事
Squatters?
钉子户们?
They won't leave.
他们不会离开的
I thought you said that --
我记得你说过
I didn't know how to tell you I was wrong.
我不知道该怎么告诉你我是错的
I got us into this situation,
我深陷其中
and now I don't know how to get out.
现在我却不知道该如何脱身
So, those checks you wrote us came out of your own account?
所以 你是从你自己的账户里提钱给我们写的支票?
Yes.
是的
I'm surprised - you were able to cash them.
我很吃惊 你竟然付得起这笔钱
I signed them "Montana Moorehead."
这些支票上我签的是"蒙大纳穆尔头"
I don't understand why you didn't just tell us the truth.
我不明白你为什么不告诉我们真♥相♥
Because I'm supposed to be a visionary.
因为我本来是想做一个有远见的人
I'm supposed to be Oprah.
我本来想成为下一个奥普拉
You invested your money in that house because of me,
因为我你把钱投资到了那间房♥子
and it's been nothing but problems.
但这却只跟你带来了麻烦
I convinced you to trust me,
我让你信任我
and I failed.
但是我失败了
Did you know Oprah got fired?
你知道奥普拉被解雇过么?
What?
什么?
Early in her career,
在她刚刚开始打拼时
from a local news station in Baltimore.
被巴尔的摩的一家新闻站
Did she let that stop her?
这件事使她放弃事业了么?
Did she give up?
她放弃了么?
Did she take her lapel Mic and go home?
她有摘下自己的翻领麦克风然后回家么?
No.
没有
No. That's right.
没有 是这样的
She didn't.
她没有
And neither will you.
所以你也不会放弃
So, this first investment property didn't work out.
尽管 你投资的第一个房♥子失败了
So what?
那又怎样?
The next one will.
下一个投资会成功的
The important thing is that you keep going,
重要的是你能够坚持下去
and before you know it,
然后你就会在不经意间
you'll have a horse farm and your own book club.
拥有一个马场和自己的书友会
Thank you, Honey.
谢谢你 蜜蜜
Now I know Oprah can be Oprah because she has Gayle.
现在我知道奥普拉会成为奥普拉是因为她有盖尔
And Gayle can be Gayle because she has Oprah.
盖尔能成为盖尔也是因为她有奥普拉
Sure.
当然的
Maybe.
或许吧
No.
不是
Yeah, that was too far. I felt it.
我想的太多了 我感觉到了
Okay, so, I know
好了 所以 我知道
we made a little less from the sale than expected,
这次的出♥售♥额比我们预期的要少一些
but at least the squatters are now the new owner's problem.
但是至少现在那些钉子户是别人的麻烦了
Here. Take your share.
给你 你的钱
Or...reinvest it.
或者 再投资一次
Jessica, I don't know.
杰西卡 我不知道
I just feel lucky not to have lost money.
我只是觉得没有损失钱实在是太好了
Oh, okay. That's fair.
好吧 能理解
Here. Take your checks.
给你 你的钱
Or...reinvest it.
或者 再投资一次
What does Florida have more of than any other state?
跟其他州比起来 弗罗里达什么最多?
Alligators?
短吻鳄?
Fuddruckers.
女服务员快餐店
Condominiums.
是公♥寓♥
Or, as I like to call them, condo-money-ums.
或者 如我所称 叫 来钱快
Well, now we have to do it.
好吧 现在我们必须投资了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表