剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Big windows, lots of light, finished basement.
大大的窗户 充足的光线 设备齐全的地下室
Why has this place been sitting on the market so long?
那为什么这房♥子这么久还没卖♥♥出去?
It's a buyer's market, as we have discovered.
现在是买♥♥方市场了 而且我们也发现了
Tough time to sell.
比较不好卖♥♥
Is that why you reduced the price several times?
所以你们才降价这么多次?
You're really getting a steal.
你买♥♥到就是赚到!
Oh, I saw the patchwork in the basement.
对了 我看到地下室修补过
You have termite trouble?
是有过白蚁蚁闹吗?
Termites?
白蚁?
Well, this house is - such a hospitable environment,
哎呀,这个房♥子 真的是宜人居住的好吗
who wouldn't want to live here?
试问有谁不想住在这样的地方?
So, what do you say?
所以,你觉得如何?
You know, you've done a good job renovating,
你造吗,其实你们把这翻新的真的很不错
and it's a great deal, so...
而且价格也很合适 所以
I'll take it. - Oh!
我买♥♥了 吼吼!
Ooh, yeah!
哈哈 太好了
Smart!
机智如你
You and your family will be very, very happy here.
你和家人都会很开心住在这里的
Oh. Oh, no. I'm not gonna live here.
哦不 我不打算住在这
I'm gonna rent it out.
我打算把它租出去
In this market, renting's where the real money's at.
目前这样的市场行情 租出去才能赚到钱
This place is gonna pay for itself a dozen times over.
这房♥子会得到10倍以上回报
Get out of my house! All right!
离开我的房♥子! 真是的!
Bye-bye.
再见
Jessica, we've been trying to sell this house for months.
杰西卡 这几个月来我们一直想要卖♥♥掉这个房♥子
We've been through Halloween vandals,
我们经历了万圣节破坏者
black mold, termites.
黑莓 白蚁
Exactly.
正是如此
And after all that, we're only gonna break even.
我们做了那么多 就仅仅是不赔不赚
We're supposed to make money on this house.
我们应该在这房♥子上捞一笔才对
And if we rent it out, we will.
如果要出租 我们就自己租
"We" Rent it out?
“我们”租出去?
That man was right.
那个男人说得对
Why buy a sickly cow and fatten it up
为什么养肥了一只病牛
and then sell it for beans?
却把它拿去换豆子
No.
不
You milk that cow every month...
你得每个月给这头牛挤奶
for 300 years.
怎么也可以挤个300年
But we don't know anything about being landlords.
但我们不知道怎么做房♥东啊
You have to find tenants, hire a real-estate attorney,
找租客 雇个地♥产♥律师
contracts, credit checks, handyman --
签合同 做信用调查 还要找个做杂活的
Eh, that's all fluff.
嗯 基本上都是小事
We just need to find the right tenants.
我们只需要找到那些对的租客
I will take care of everything.
这些我都会安排好的
All you have to do is sit back
你什么都不需要做
and let the rent checks roll in.
坐等收租金就好
Oh, I love - doing crosswords with you.
噢 我喜欢和你一起玩你填字游戏
Such a great way - for us to spend time together.
这是个让我们共度时光的好方法
Dad! We found the missing TV remote!
爸爸!我们找到那个不见的电视遥控器了
Oh, thank God. These are so boring.
感谢上帝 这个太无聊了
Where was it?
它在哪
This was a tough case.
这个案子很棘手啊
Some remotes - don't want to be found.
有些遥控器 就是不想被找到
First, we had to rule out the obvious suspects --
首先 我们得先排除掉那些明显的嫌疑对象
couch cushions, the magazine holder in the bathroom,
沙发垫 浴室的杂♥志♥架
Grandma -- but they all checked out.
祖母 但是检查过都没有
So where was it?
那它在哪?
You left it in the pantry.
你把它落在储藏室里了
The...pantry? That's...odd.
那个...储藏室? 真...奇怪
I...don't go in the pantry.
我...不去储藏室啊
I believe you do go in the pantry --
我坚信你去过了储藏室
to cry after you watch a certain movie called "Babe."
在你看完“小猪Babe”那部电影后去那嚎啕大哭
"That'll do, pig.
“这就够了 小猪”
That'll do."
“这就够了”
Well you found the remote.
哦了 你们找到了遥控器
Thank you.
谢谢
Here's a little something for your trouble.
这是你们的劳务费
Thanks, but we don't do it for the money.
谢谢 但我们不是为了钱
We do it for justice.
我们是为了正义
But w-we'll take the money, though.
但我 我们还是把钱收下吧
Another cased solved by The Huang Boys --
又一个案子被黄氏兄弟解决了
a perfect nine for nine.
一场完美的九投九中
Tell your friends.
转告你的朋友们
"Tell your friends."
“转告你的朋友们”
Yo, Dad, since you're handing out free money,
爸爸 鉴于你正在做"散财童子"
this is the Ironman watch, and I need it on my body.
这就是钢铁侠手表 我需要它戴在我身上
It has a lap timer, - a stainless-steel case back,
它有计时器 不锈钢底座
and it's water-resistant up to 100 meters.
防水高大100米深
Aaaaaaaah!
啊!!!
Ohhh.
哦!
So you're a watch guy, like your old man.
所以你钟情于手表u3000随你老爸
I remember my first --
我记得我第一块是
gold Casio, mini calculator, programmable alarm.
金色卡西欧u3000袖珍计算器u3000可编程警报
You should have seen it.
你真应该看看它
Oh, wait. You can see it.
等等u3000你可以看到它
Because it's right here.
因为它就在这
Ah. Listen to her sing.
哈u3000听她的歌♥声
That's the gentle tweeting of a punctual robot bird.
这是个准时的电子鸟的温柔叫声
I knew you'd feel me, Dad.
我就知道你懂我u3000爸爸
So, want to give me cash or...
所以u3000你是想给我现金还是...
Oh.
哦 哈哈哈哈
So...why should I rent to you?
所以...为什么我要租给你?
Because I'm a family man, and my kids come first.
因为我是个家居好男人,一切以孩子为主
I work for a nonprofit.
我在一家非盈利机构工作
I served three tours in the Navy,
我在海军服役三年
and I'm now teaching --
我现在正在教书...
I'm Jordan. - This is my wife, Raquel.
我是Jordan 这是我妻子Raquel
We filled out your application
我们填了你的申请
and included our college transcripts and LSAT scores.
包括我们大学成绩单和LSAT分数
Hope that's okay.
希望没什么问题
LSATs? So you're lawyers?
法学院入学考试? 所以你们是律师?
Well, we're not in law anymore.
是这样 我们不做律师了
We're in medicine now. It's just much more lucrative.
我们在从事医药工作 比较赚钱
I suppose it is.
姐也这么想
Um, okay. No pets?
好的 没有宠物?
Nonsmokers?
不吸烟?
No weekend jazz bands?
没有周末爵士乐队?
You seem perfect.
你们看起来非常完美
A little too perfect.
就是有点太完美了
Sweetie...
亲爱的
she deserves to know.
是时候让她知道
I knew it. What is it?
我就知道有问题 是什么
We never want to have kids.
我们永远不会要小孩
Father, I'd just like to follow up
爸爸 我就想跟进一下
on our conversation yesterday.
昨天的对话
You're very close to me right now.
你现在离我太近了
While I explained the benefits of watch ownership,
当我解释有手表的益处时
I didn't tell you all the ways
并没完全说明
that not having a watch is ruining my life.
缺乏手表对我生活的伤害
Could you just back up an inch?
你能不能往后退一丢丢
When we're ordering pizza,
当我们订披萨时
I have no idea - if it takes 30 minutes or less.
如果对方说30分钟以内到 我完全无法判断
I'm like, "You're late."
我会说 "你迟到了"
The guy's like, "Where's your proof?"
披萨小哥会说 "证据呢"
And I'm like, "Right here."
我就可以说 "在这儿呢"
"Oh."
"噢"
Eddie, don't make everything about pizza.
埃迪 别什么都扯上披萨
This is about responsibility.
这是责任心的问题
I know if I buy you that watch,
我知道如果我买♥♥了只表给你
you'll wear it for one day, then toss it aside.
你就只会戴一天 然后扔在一边
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表