剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Look how I haven't wasted any meat.
看我切得多不浪费
I thought we could eat it
我觉得我们可以尝尝
And relive our memories of thanksgivings past.
回忆过去的感恩节
I wish I was allergic to trouble.
我希望我是对麻烦过敏
Why is this acorn here?
这个橡子怎么在这里
I think it brings a rustic quality.
我觉得它会给人感觉很淳朴
You know what else is rustic?
你知道什么也很淳朴么?
The squirrel that peed on it.
尿过这颗橡子的松鼠
Get this out of my sight.
拿走 不要让我看到它
Hey, happy thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐
Is louis ready to lug the leather?
路易斯准备好玩儿橄榄球了么
Uh, marvin, honey. What are you --
Marven Honey 你们在...
Well, louis called last night
路易斯昨晚打电♥话♥
And said we should come ready to play ball.
说邀请我们来玩儿球
I've been massaging his legs all morning.
我一早上都在按♥摩♥这条腿
He is ready to go.
他已经准备好啦
get in there.
上吧
Okay, now, teams...
好 球队的成员们...
Uh, let me see here.
额 让我们来看看
Me and, uh, Eric Clapton here...
我和埃里克 克莱普顿
Versus Louis...
对战路易斯
And this handsome older lady.
还有这位帅气的上了年纪的女士
No offense, Dorothy.
无意冒犯 多萝西
What -- you think I can't play football?
什么--你觉得我不会玩橄榄球?
I threw a carburetor across the stage
我演油脂里的肯尼基的时候
As Kenickie in "Grease" For two summer tours.
能把一台化油器从舞台一头扔到另一头 整整两个暑假的时间窝
Okay, fine. But we don't pull any punches.
好吧 好吧 可是我们是动真格的
We play hard touch. Huh?
我们玩的是硬碰硬 嗯哼?
Face tags allowed.
脸上挂彩也有可能
Uh, I'd love to play, uh, Marvin,
额 我非常想去玩 马文
But I have to help Jessica with --
可是我得帮杰西卡--
I don't need any help.
我不需要帮忙
Go play.
去玩吧
I don't want to play. My stomach hurts.
我不想玩 我胃疼
You should have thought of that before you invited him over.
你应该在请他来之前就考虑清楚
Have fun!
玩得开心!
Go get your face touched.
让你的脸上挂点彩叭
Come on, Louis!
快来 路易斯
Let's go, boys! Let's get 'em!
我们走!让我们大干一场!
Louis, get out here!
路易斯 快出来
So, I was listening to the most fascinating story
我今早在美国国家广播电台听到了一个
On NPR this morning about almonds.
引人入胜的故事 关于杏仁的
I was on the train, tears streaming down my face.
当时我在火车上 眼泪涌出了我的眼睛顺着脸流下来
You know, and Oscar says, "What's wrong?"
你知道么 当奥斯卡问我"怎么了?"
and I sa-- sorry.
我说--不好意思
I said, "The almonds are in trouble,
我回答 "杏仁们遇到了困难
And we're doing nothing."
我们却无什么都不能为他们做"
Connie!
康妮!
Happy to, ma-ma.
我很乐意 妈妈
Oh!
哦!
Don't go far!
别走远了!
Dinner is about to be served.
晚餐快好了
No.
不是吧
Jessica?
杰西卡?
Did you say dinner is ready? Mom's starving.
你不是说晚餐快好了吗?妈妈快饿死了
Almost. I just need to let it cool off.
马上就好 我在等它凉一点
It's so hot and brown.
它现在又烫又焦
Set! Hike! Louis!
准备好!上!路易斯!
One mississippi! Two mississippi! Come on, come on, come on.
一秒!两秒!快来快来快来
The turkey is raw.
火鸡没熟
What?
什么?
The turkey...
火鸡
...Is...
是
Raw.
生的
Oh, astronaut?
哦 宇航员?
Sweater for an astronaut?
给宇航员织的毛衣?
raw!
生的!
Oh! Paula abdul!
噢!保拉 阿卜杜勒!
Worst charades player ever.
有史以来最不会猜谜的人
What? What happened?
什么?发生什么了?
You got hit in the head.
你的头被球打了
Oscar threw a football at you.
奥斯卡把橄榄球扔向了你
The turkey is raw.
火鸡是生的
You didn't turn on the oven.
你没有打开烤箱
Tell me if this needs more sugar.
帮我尝尝这个还要加糖吗
I don't --
我没有--
Still too sour?
还是太酸?
Why would anybody make a sauce out of these devil berries?
怎么会有人用这种该死的梅子做酱呢?
Wait.
等等
Did you say the turkey is raw?
你是说火鸡没熟?
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
You turned on the oven light, not the actual oven.
你只是把烤箱的灯打开了 没有启动烤箱
It's on now, so in about six hours
现在烤箱打开了 所以大约再过六个小时
We'll be ready to eat, which would be around midnight.
我们就可以吃饭了 那时候大概是半夜了
I may seem calm, but it's a calm anger,
可能我看起来很平静 不过这是平静的怒火
Which is a much scarier type of anger.
比其它愤怒更恐怖
Okay, uh...
好吧 额...
You know what? We'll be fine.
你知道吗 我们能搞定的
We've got bags of nuts, monopoly.
我们有无数袋坚果 还有大富翁
We'll stall until the food is ready.
我们只要坚持到火鸡熟了就好
everything is going to be great.
一切都会很好
98%.
98%
99%.
99%
98%.
98%
She's almost here.
马上就能看到了
Our compromise.
我们共同的梦中女孩
A smart, talented, female musician
聪明 有天赋的女歌♥手
With lots of opinions on social change.
而且对社会变革有很多独到的见解
Tracy chapman. Tracy chapman.
特蕾西 查普曼(美国女歌♥手) 特蕾西 查普曼
Sensible vest.
马甲挺帅的
All right, 7!
好的 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
1,2,3,4,5
Buy it!
买♥♥下!
You landed on jail.
你落在监狱的位置上了
sold!
卖♥♥出!
You got a great arm there, son. You belong on the gridiron.
你很强壮啊 老兄 你简直是铁人
You know, you go to a junior college, transfer.
你知道 你应该转去大学球队
What are you -- 23, 24?
你多大 23,24?
I'm 45.
我45
Getting close now.
快好啦
I just need to put paper booties on the bird.
现在我只需要用纸盖在那个鸟
Why are the gourds naked?
为什么这个瓜什么都没包了?
Where are their overalls?
他们的衣服去哪了?
Cute, right?
超可爱的 是吧?
Someone had put them on some potatoes or something.
之前不知道谁把这些穿到土豆还是什么鬼的上面了
It was weird.
超奇怪的
get those off the wine bottles
给我把衣服从酒瓶上面扒下来
And back on the damn gourds!
穿回瓜身上!
Yes!
哦耶
I'm gonna buy a house...
我要买♥♥个房♥子
For connie.
为了康妮
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
It'll just get repossessed.
反正也会被拿去抵债的
All right, I-I know I'm not always good
好吧 我知道我一直都不怎么擅长
At saying how I feel,
表达自己的感受的
But last night, louis told me I need to take a big swing.
但是昨天晚上 路易斯告诉我 我应该拼一下
turn around,connie
回来吧 康妮
every night went bed i get a little bit lonely
每晚独守空床 我都觉得空虚寂寞冷
and you never come around
而你又总是不在
"Never coming around"?!
从来不在?!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表